Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 219)

bigmouth IF-Dazzler
bigmouth
bigmouth

Posted: 25 April 2006 at 12:10am | IP Logged
heyy ange Smile

bigmouth IF-Dazzler
bigmouth
bigmouth

Posted: 25 April 2006 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HR ki sayyonni

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#cc6600 size=4>Himeshji ruling da charts for continuse 16 weeks ........

Clap

sweet!! Clap   Smile Smile   Clap thanx ash sis Wink
bigmouth IF-Dazzler
bigmouth
bigmouth

Posted: 25 April 2006 at 12:16am | IP Logged
aaaaaaaww jem dii! break le rahi hai meri tired didi, hai na Wink you busy busy mod Tongue jk Embarrassed well atleast you'll pm me Embarrassed rite? Wink
bigmouth IF-Dazzler
bigmouth
bigmouth

Posted: 25 April 2006 at 12:18am | IP Logged
haila jem dii that chartbusters chart u posted----
yEaH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thumbs UpThumbs Up Wink

Edited by bigmouth - 25 April 2006 at 12:19am
bigmouth IF-Dazzler
bigmouth
bigmouth

Posted: 25 April 2006 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HR ki sayyonni

hey meetu ........plz ro mat ...

da song "yaad sataye teri " frm PHP is on air on all channels ( Zoom, MTV, [V>, B4U) ......if i find it on net i'll inform U ..
ok???...SmileSmile

ash sis i think you can find it on www.raaga.com Embarrassed
bigmouth IF-Dazzler
bigmouth
bigmouth

Posted: 25 April 2006 at 12:30am | IP Logged
iono if this article has been posted already, but i'll post it anyways Tongue Wink i saw the show (read the article & you'll know wat im talking about Wink )...and himeshji looked SO HAPPY!!!!!!! Big smile and if he's happy we're happy Wink Big smile Embarrassed

HE'S BACK!!

Himesh Reshammiya, who whipped up such a frenzy of interest as a judge on 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa' will be back this week on the earlier music contest's new avatar 'Ek Main Aur Ek Tum'.

"It was like a homecoming for him," said the disernibly excited show-director Gajendra Singh after the recording . "Himesh is as charged and revved-up on Ek Main Aur Ek Tu this week as he used to be on 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa'. He encouraged the contestants by praising them profusely rather than being uneccesarily stingy with compliments."

It should be mentioned here that last week's star-judge Alka Yagnik seemed to be unnecessarily harsh in her judgement on all the female contestants on 'Ek Main…' Says Gajendra, "Himesh was a riot. He was so charged he enthused the participants."

Says Himesh, "I had a great time. To me, being on 'Ek Main Aur Ek Tu' seemed no different from 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa'. Some contestants were really good. I really enjoyed Twinkle-Biswas and Aishwarya-Ujjaini's performances." Himesh even sings his 'Aap Ka Suroor tracks' with these singing couples.

"To have them sing together in a compatible unit is not easy. I think the Sa Re Ga Ma participants who had to sing solo had it much easier. On Ek Main…the two singers have to match each other's scales and styles. That means they have to lose some of their singing identity to accommodate their partner. That isn't easy," explains Himesh.

One singing pair Raktima and Vishwanath gets eliminated this week. "Due to Vishwanath's misconduct last week they lost out on a lot of votes," says Gajendra Singh. "Our audiences aren't into vulgar antics."
HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 25 April 2006 at 2:29am | IP Logged
thanx alot himani Smile............par even in raaga.com its not there ...so maybe we'll have to wait untill da music release of PHP...Disapprove

Edited by HR ki sayyonni - 25 April 2006 at 3:09am
HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 25 April 2006 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Upen pins hopes on 36 China Town

Upen Patel is on a roll. The supermodel's debut film, Abbas-Mustan's 36 China Town, releases on May 5. HT City caught up with the actor, who stars with Akshaye Khanna, Shahid Kapur and Kareena Kapoor.

Excitement galore: There are butterflies in my stomach as my debut film is ready for release. But I am excited, too. I am really looking forward to the film. It's such a fantastic script and I play the parallel lead. It is a murder mystery. I couldn't have asked for a better break -Subhash Ghai (Mukta Arts), Abbas-Mustan…. I am the USP of the film. I appear at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Learning Hindi: If you are in Hindi films, you have to learn Hindi. There's no point making an issue out of it. I am taking diction classes. There are people like John Abraham, Dino Morea and Katrina Kaif who didn't know much Hindi when they started off. People who have lived here can speak but those who haven't need to learn.

Stylised character: My character is called Rocky, who is a very fun-loving guy. He is also very innocent. I did do a lot of rehearsals for the role. I also went to acting schools, learnt dancing and other things. I had to instil mannerisms for the character. It is a very stylised character, quite like me in real life.

Supportive co-stars: Oh my God! They were very supportive. Akshaye Khanna plays the cop who comes only in the second half and the first half revolves around Kareena, Shahid and me. 

Working with Ghai: He has always encouraged me. He has always said I have potential and a great physique.

Action role: I have a few action sequences in the film, but they are very slick.

Different job: Modelling is all about attitude, but acting is much more than that. The two can't be compared. Yes, acting is a hard job.

Himesh rocks: Ashiqui, by Himesh Reshammiya, is my favourite track and I am so happy it's a big hit. I hope the film also turns out to be a hit.

Signing spree: It feels great. I am doing Suneel Darshan and Vipul Shah's next. Then there is Abbas-Mustan's film. There is no pressure. I am the surprise package of the film. There are so many things that I have to learn, things that I think I can do better.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1682437,001100030001. htm

Go to top