Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

badi thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Wow - great- Ash - so he is our SNOW KING. - interpreted to ice ( because snow turns to ice) ice king and ice is always cool - so he is a cool king
Agree with the meaning - our Himesh is a cool guy anyways. πŸ˜‰
HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

Originally posted by: badibanga

Wow - great- Ash - so he is our SNOW KING. - interpreted to ice ( because snow turns to ice) ice king and ice is always cool - so he is a cool king
Agree with the meaning - our Himesh is a cool guy anyways. πŸ˜‰

liked da way u put it !!!!!!😊

agree our himeshji is a cool guy always πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

BTW how r u badi -?

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

hey all!!!

yep ash - i am .happy i get to see him again for 2 hours everyweek 😳

badi sis - I miss our PMs too 😭 - my last exam this friday so from next saturday I shall bombard you w/PMs after thatπŸ˜›

badi - pls tell us which asian music channels you have coz then we can give you a hint of when to catch Himeshji on the tv...

ash - thats sooooo cool you found the meaning of his name πŸ‘ Being Gujarati myself, there are a few Himesh's in my community par of course none are like Mr Reshammiya πŸ˜‰

Edited by Jem4Himesh - 17 years ago
badi thumbnail

Hey Ash, Jem - I am doing o.k.πŸ€— Thanks for asking.

Jem - I am looking forward to your pm's  and having fun after you all finish your exams - Ange too.πŸ˜›

BTW, where are you Ange?😭 I miss you and your dimples.

Jem what I have is Sony and ATN - any ideas when I can see OUR COOL KING?😳  o.k. just for today can I say MY COOL KING? pretty pleaseπŸ˜‰

teenindia_usa thumbnail
Hi all me here, just pre-occupied at PZ and all

MAy 21st, tonite last day to submit siggys(ash hope u will join if possible)

Also other things

Am off to a luncheon, will see all and miss all

I thinkbadi HR will act according to sources

Jem and all U guys and HR rocks!!!!!!!!
badi thumbnail
Thanks sweatie, go have fun talk to you later.

wow, your sources confirm HR will act - I am so.......................................................... ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ....................................happy. I know nobody's going to join my happiness but I am happy for myself.
HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

Originally posted by: badibanga

Jem what I have is Sony and ATN - any ideas when I can see OUR COOL KING?😳  o.k. just for today can I say MY COOL KING? pretty pleaseπŸ˜‰

hey badi !

on sony there r shows called :

• chartbusters
  • Music mantra

here u can watch all da songs of all movies & yes of Himeshji's tooooo ,

here almost everytime they show all da new songs tooooo ,

sumtimes dis is where i get  "my vid Updates" frm toooo πŸ˜‰

badi thumbnail
Thanks Ash my dear ----I will check
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

hey all,

badi according to my source he is not acting - so pls don't get your hopes up too much 😳 we have yet to hear himeshji say this himself....😳

yep on ATN you can see him at times on Mumbai Masala - an hour long show on Bollywood...πŸ˜‰

badi thumbnail
Thanks Jem ....... πŸ˜›

Oh, come on sis, dont blow my bubble of hope just like that - not yet and not now. 😭   Let me be happy at least for a few days.

As you know, I have no sources to rely on - but my gut says he will - sooner or later because this is part of his divine plan for himself made for him by his creator. 😊