Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 19)

bigmouth IF-Dazzler
bigmouth
bigmouth

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:27am | IP Logged
okay so a really sweet incident happened at my dance studio on saturday involving our very own himeshji....

it was my class of five-to-eight-year-olds. always the cute but naughty ones. Wink so i was telling them the song i had picked for them to learn their dance, and of course i picked one of himeshji's songs..."jhoom jhoom" (yes, the new awesome jam) Big smile Wink Big smile

...and i played it on the boombox for them. so then one of the cutest yet most annoying 5-yr-old guy named sean said,"himani didi i dont wanna learn to this song!" and i was really Shocked and i said "wHy?!?" and sean's all like "becauz the guy is singing through his nose!"
( LOL Angry LOL ) and i was just Stern Smile.

and then suddenly his head jerked up and he said, "didi is that himesh reshammiya singing it?" and i smiled and said "heck yes it is" Wink and then he said "hey that dude is so cool!Cool" o man that made me feel so gewd inside Embarrassed and then one of my most favorite 5-yr-old girlz spoke up and said, "he's good! he's good to dance to! what are u talkin about sean? he's so good!" Big smileClap Cool

and things like these prove that himeshji exists in the hearts of even our little buddies Wink Big smile Embarrassed

love,
himani

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:45am | IP Logged

Himani - wow you're a dance teacher? Thats so cool you will have to teach me to dance too coz im a bit like nihira from srgmp LOLTongue No wonder you love listenin to Himeshji's songs Embarrassed

Check out my "relationship" w/himeshji page 17 or 18 Embarrassed

HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jem4SRK

We both play piano & keyboard

Both our surnames begin w/R his bday in july, mine in june Tongue

There are a few more but they are minor unlike the ones above Tongue

I guess another one is we are both very emotional

The other quality which i love about him is that 'woh sachche dil se gaata hai' *he sings straight from his heart* & this shows in each & every song of his Embarrassed - a true musician.

wow  di............say wat to dis .....

these qualities  wich r common between u & himesh ji .........is actually common between us ( U, himesh , me)

ok so let me go 1 by1

even i play da keyboard

my pura naam is --- Aishwarya .R

actually to tell u'll da turth i become damn emotional when i listen to his song .......when i saw tera suroor & sumjho na 4 da 1st time i tears .

i do agree wid u abt da " straight frm da heart" ........

& oh i for got to mention  abt our DOBs

himesh is in july & so is mine........his is  on 23rd( right di) & mine is on 3rd.........Wink

how cool is dis .......omg i can't belive dis my-self

Edited by ash_schwarzen - 23 March 2006 at 3:11am
Sarkar Goldie
Sarkar
Sarkar

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:26am | IP Logged
hummmmmmmm
so himesh ji is also "Cancerian" me too. Tongue
My kundali name also starts with letter "H" Wink
Except these two nothing else common Cry
teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bigmouth

my intro:

okay so as i think yawl know my name is himani, im 17 years old in the 11th grade Embarrassed , i teach part-time at a bollywood dance studio (will tell about that l8ter Wink ),

and im in love with himesh reshammiya's music. especially the songs sung by him...they're so yummy Tongue Wink Embarrassed

i can connect to every single one of his songs becuz they're about being in love and somehow he does the best possible job in describing that feeling Embarrassed

i really didnt know who himeshji OR aadeshji OR ismailD OR J-L were before watching SRGMP...and that's weird becuz im a dance teacher so i should know all these muzic-related people. before i would just hear the song, love it or hate it, choose it for my students to dance on, and move on with life Wink but now after SRGMP i've been looking at the MD's and if it's himeshji (which is pretty obvious u can totally tell when it's a himesh rehammiya prod. Wink )then i'll love it already Embarrassed

i dont want to be known as his biggest fan or anything...we all know i Heart his songs (notice i'm not saying i Heart HIM...cuz i lubb u jem dii Tongue Embarrassed ) i just live on his music. that's enough for me. Wink Embarrassed

love,
your crazy sis,
himani

Hi glad people like U are here. We even an internatiionfan amongst us here. .Great to see real supporters here. So keep posting and telling us things about U'r self and lets keep this support alive to this man he needs it. He needs to know there are people who supoport him and always there to listen to his music whether he is teh singer or thecomposer.

thanks guys.

teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:21am | IP Logged
alsobigmouth I love todance as well. I put HR songs and workout anddance to them. Smile
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sarkar

hummmmmmmm
so himesh ji is also "Cancerian" me too. Tongue
My kundali name also starts with letter "H" Wink
Except these two nothing else common Cry

Hi sarkar wow samebirth sign that isCool

teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Jem we all know U'r his number one admirer

This is why I want to open a website with U since U also are a great person.

Angela

Edited by teenindia_usa - 23 March 2006 at 6:36am

Go to top