Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 166)

kiran17 Goldie
kiran17
kiran17

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 12:48am | IP Logged
lol i guess everyone went offfline

HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 1:19am | IP Logged

hi every1 .........jemdi, angei, celina, badi....Smile

hey juleka & iron ......welcome to our 2nd home .......our paradise ...himeshji's Fanclub Hug

me ....ashSmile

hmmm............let me see wat i've got  to post today .....a few articals for sure........Wink

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 1:22am | IP Logged

You will actually see me smile in my upcoming videos'

Says singer Himesh Reshammiya as he gets candid with Deepali Dhingra about his musical moves

Not many know that you started your career as a television serial producer. How has the journey been from producer to music composer to singer?

Since music is in my blood, the final destination for me had to be music. And I'm proud to admit that I worked day and night to be where I am today, after all, I have delivered nearly 27 hits in the past six months! But I owe my success to three people — my father for being my backbone, God for his blessings and Salmanbhai for giving me a break.
How did singing happen from composing? Do you think you're a better singer or composer?

I was looking out for a fresh voice for Aashique banaya aapne, when the director Aditya Dutt heard my version of the song and said he wanted to retain it in the movie. And when Himesh Reshammiya the composer heard Himesh Reshammiya the singer, he went along with it. But singing and composing go hand in glove for me.
Every music channel is playing your songs. Do you feel overexposure might harm you?

I have received critical as well as commercial acclaim. I have a stock of around 1000 songs and I'm composing at least three songs everyday. Each time a song of mine came out, people would say, 'he can't get better than this', but I have proved them wrong time and again. I know that in this industry, fortune changes every Friday. I'm conscious of that, but I'm not scared. Work keeps me ticking. I believe that the more music I compose, the better I will become. Kaam hi kaam ko sikhata hai. I want the music industry to generate so much revenue that we can make bigger, better films.
You have been accused of many things including having a nasal tone and a never-changing look...

For people who accuse me of being nasal, I just have one thing to say: Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan sang in high octave for almost 30 years but nobody accused him of being nasal. For those who call me nasal, I have countered it by singing in mid octave in Zara jhoom jhoom and low octave for the songs of Banaras. All my three ranges have been hits. As for my looks, everything undergoes a change and my look will also change in the coming songs. There will be nothing drastic but it will certainly be classy.
Rumour has it that you want to become an actor. Is it true?

There is absolutely no truth in that. I will never become an actor. I'm a performing artist and I'm very happy composing music and singing. But I can promise one thing, next year, the scale of my songs will be 10 times bigger!
Why do the girls in your videos always leave you? Any inspiration from real life?

Recently I went to a restaurant and somebody asked me, 'So, how many girls have dumped you?', but it's not like that. My album Aap ka suroor has an undercurrent of pain, which is why the videos have to go according to the concept and lyrics. I've tried to show the journey of love from all angles. There are fun songs in my album as well, and soon, you will actually see me smile in my upcoming videos too!
It was recently reported that dance bar girls want to dance on your songs once the bars re-open. How do you feel about that?

Dance bar girls are also human beings. I'm glad that my music is inspiring a lot of people to rock on the dance floor. It just proves that I have managed to click with the masses as well as the classes. All my compositions are raagbased, but I have simplified them so that even the common man identifies with them. I want other people to benefit from my songs. I have tried to set a trend with my music. I work like a student and therefore, I try and make each song sound better than the one before.
You appear to be quite serious and shy. Are you like that in real life too?

I am shy and low profile but some people misunderstand that as arrogance. I'm not arrogant, I just believe in the theory of karma.
What do you do when you're not composing or singing?

Fortunately for me, my hobby is my profession. Otherwise, I like spending time with my friends. I like watching films and eating out. 

source: today's times of india ( mumbai)

woohoo...sum more similarities .......Smile
i'm a shy person too.....i like spendin time wid my friends & i love watchin film............& eating out (wid friends)Wink

Edited by HR ki sayyonni - 17 April 2006 at 1:32am
teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 1:41am | IP Logged
HAPPY
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jem4Himesh

ash no probs - stop saying thanks ok? Wink (but did u get the 2nd vid?)

yup di ......i got it..SmileSmile

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Himesh magic works again!

TIMES NEWS NETWORK

The Himesh Reshammiya spell seems interminable. This week his nasal twang in the score, 'Jhoom Jhoom' from the recent release, Tom, Dick and Harry has become the new anthem for the young. A rather foot tapping number, 'Jhoom' makes everyone sway to its beats. Such has become the potential of this song that the otherwise small film by Deepak Tijori has acquired bigger connotations in the nation. The lyrics of the score have been rendered by Sameer while DJ Akbar Sami does the remix for the song. The video follows the sam pattern as most previous Reshammiya numbers. True rhythm makes 'Jhoom' an instantly catchy number. Regaling in its typical feel-good factor, makes the number popular across all age groups. After the already phenomenal success of his previous hits, much to his critics dismay, Reshammiya land another booty in his kitty with 'Jhoom'.
                                                         Clap
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Himesh on Ek Main…

SUBHASH K JHA

After Alka Yagnik, now it is Himesh Reshammiya's turn to appear as judge on Sa Re Ga Ma Pa's new avatar Ek Main Aur Ek Tu.
   "It was like a home-coming for him," says director Gajendra Singh. "Himesh is very charged up. He encouraged the contestants by praising them instead of being uneccesarily stingy with compliments." Himesh says, "I had a great time. Some contestants were really good. I really enjoyed Twinkle-Biswas and Aishwarya-Ujjaini's performances."
   Himesh will sing his Aap Ka Suroor tracks with these contestant couples.

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 1:49am | IP Logged

this weeks INDIPOP COUNTDOWN

Congratulation himeshji .............naam hai tera scores again

ClapClap

Go to top