Music Corner

India-Forums

   
Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 151)

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Joined: 27 February 2005
Posts: 10569

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scs07

hi all... did u people know - that girl who appears in the "naamn hai tera" remix video - she is prakash padukone(badminton player) daughter Confused   she looks good tough...




hi sachin welcome and thanks on info

scs07 Goldie
scs07
scs07

Joined: 22 November 2005
Posts: 1178

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
hi angela Smile   i m just listening to that song - its just outa the world   Tongue   just too good ... here's the link http://www.raaga.com/channels/hindi/movie/HP000100.html

HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Joined: 31 December 2005
Posts: 2689

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by scs07

hi all... did u people know - that girl who appears in the "naamn hai tera" remix video - she is prakash padukone(badminton player) daughter Confused   she looks good tough...




yup sachin....... she is prakash padukone's daughter " deepika padukone"

she's a kannadiga & frm bangalore ..........she's studyed in da same school tat i'm studying in..Wink

she's a model & a soon to become actoress

she was a batminton champ like her dad too

she's appeared in "naam hai tera" original also

 

badi Senior Member
badi
badi

Joined: 04 March 2006
Posts: 986

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Hey Ash, what are you upto these days? LOL

Any interesting news of HR. Wink
Btw, does he have brothers and sisters - just like to about his personal life. Where did he go to school - what was he like as a child? We know enogh about his music - I like to know more about HIM.
scs07 Goldie
scs07
scs07

Joined: 22 November 2005
Posts: 1178

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HR ki sayyonni



yup sachin....... she is prakash padukone's daughter " deepika padukone"

she's a kannadiga & frm bangalore ..........she's studyed in da same school tat i'm studying in..Wink

she's a model & a soon to become actoress

she was a batminton champ like her dad too

she's appeared in "naam hai tera" original also

 



oh Gosh... u people have already done all the research on it LOLLOL  i am a bit late... but she looks coooool in that vid... its rockin...


HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Joined: 31 December 2005
Posts: 2689

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by badibanga

Hey Ash, what are you upto these days? LOL

Any interesting news of HR. Wink
Btw, does he have brothers and sisters - just like to about his personal life. Where did he go to school - what was he like as a child? We know enogh about his music - I like to know more about HIM.

nothin badi.........

abt himeshji ...............he has a sis " roopa ( reshammiya) chadda" i think she is married to Prashanth chadda ........

i loved playin cricket ..........( like me ...though i girl Very gud @ bowlin)

he loved havin Ice golas .........( we @ school have it almost every day)

he started doin his riaaz( not sure of da spellin) or practice when he was 13 ......

actually started singin when he was 6..........

himeshji & prashanth r best of friends ( they know each other frm 10th grade)

HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Joined: 31 December 2005
Posts: 2689

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scs07

Originally posted by HR ki sayyonni



yup sachin....... she is prakash padukone's daughter " deepika padukone"

she's a kannadiga & frm bangalore ..........she's studyed in da same school tat i'm studying in..Wink

she's a model & a soon to become actoress

she was a batminton champ like her dad too

she's appeared in "naam hai tera" original also

 



oh Gosh... u people have already done all the research on it LOLLOL  i am a bit late... but she looks coooool in that vid... its rockin...


LOLLOLLOL.......thanx...

know quite much coz she's a past student frm our school......

aur mai Bangalore main rehethi haun toh uske bare main News bhauth aate hain..Wink

i've meet her before ........she's a very sweet girl

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Joined: 27 February 2005
Posts: 10569

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scs07

hi angela Smile   i m just listening to that song - its just outa the world   Tongue   just too good ... here's the link http://www.raaga.com/channels/hindi/movie/HP000100.html



thanks on the link

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Himesh Reshammiya Fanclub Part 7...Yippee

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51

Author: jani-yeh   Replies: 402   Views: 28079

jani-yeh 402 28079 15 July 2009 at 4:14am by Summer3
Sonu Nigam v/s Himesh Reshammiya

2

Author: jyoti_jot   Replies: 12   Views: 6267

jyoti_jot 12 6267 14 April 2009 at 10:13am by raveena_d
NO COMMENTSGallery for Himesh Reshammiya

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52

Author: buttercup   Replies: 414   Views: 48765

buttercup 414 48765 15 September 2008 at 5:23am by vijaykkk
Himesh Reshammiya Fanclub PART 6!!woohoo!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Jem4Himesh   Replies: 1188   Views: 35740

Jem4Himesh 1188 35740 10 November 2007 at 11:42am by jani-yeh
Asha Bhosle lashes out at Reshammiya

Author: Salmanayesha   Replies: 0   Views: 844

Salmanayesha 0 844 30 October 2007 at 4:19am by Salmanayesha

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Music Corner Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index