Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 148)

HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by badibanga

Originally posted by HR ki sayyonni

di ......

i was jus wondering abt himeshji's makeover .......

wat do u think he's gonna come up wid ..........sure he's not gonaa remove his cap ........but is he gonna shave his beard ( french style) ..........yuck......Dead

BTW wat r ur thoughts.....???Smile

But WE love him da way he is ...........don't we??EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hey all, just thought I'll answer to this.  Love the topic - makeovers, yearh, you know me- my imagination is always running wild.

Here's what I do if I was his STYLIST. (oh! boy dont i love to be his stylist)Wink

I would not shave his beard at all - l love him with his beard and seen his pictures clean shaven and dont like it at all.  But would trim his beard though - I also dont like him his with a thick beard - he does not look good in a over grown beard - just slightly grown looks good on him.

Now I would experiment with his cap off - althought I like his cap on - it will be good to experiment without it for a fresh change.  I would give it a shorter cut at the back and may be peppy, spiky, ruffled - kind of a wind-blown look.

Although he looks absolutely good in leather jackets some times he looks like he has too much clothes on.  I thought India is a tropical country.  Isnt it really hot out there?  For a nice fresh, spring look( its spring for us here in Canada) I would dress him in a 100% cotton, tailored, shirt - light as a feather - I see white - perhaps with a french cuff - and blue jeans - a clean cut jeans, and shoes - light and casual  - something like "hush puppies" or prada - that is my casual look for him - Dont you think he will look "hunka - hunka" ? I would experience with colour for his shirts and jackets, stripes and dots and some bold colours - he looks good in a manly look - shirts with cuffs, collars and pockets - although Shann can carry shirts with flowers I dont think HR could

For a more formal look - like when he receives awards - for a awards night - I would dress him in a nice armani black dress pants - a black ribbed, high neck Tee with a classic back jacket-slightly long, (left unbottoned)balck and silver belt and black dress shoes - ofcours, with his half grown beard and but cap off.  I think he will look dashing

What do you think guys - I know this is my imagination only.

Ash - can you imagine him in these????Embarrassed

oh tats really coool badi.............

our imagination our quite similar ............gud gud

me too don't like himeshji wid over grown beard ........he looks sad ( i want to see him happy ALWAYS)EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

liked ur day look ........was gud

me too think himeshji can't carry off da floral prints .........he is more of da rough n tough kinda guy ( i LOVE ppl like tat .........)

abt da red carpet look .......emmm not so sure if we take of his cap ...........he does look awesome wid a cap in a suit ..........i've seen him once in a suit & a capEmbarrassed

hey is  armani ur fav brand .........coz its  mine......love gorgeo armain's cuts .......Wink

ya badi i can imagin himeshji in theseEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jem4Himesh

angie u know sum ppl?????

disha thanks for that review sis but the journalist obviously doesn't know what he's talking about AngryLOL

badi - i am waiting to see himeshji in a typical sherwani (indian groom dress - i don't know if u remember but ismail darbar wore a blue one on SRGMP...) let's jus put it this way - its a very romantic piece of clothing Embarrassed

oh yea .........himeshji would look super cool .......Embarrassed

i can imagin him in a maroon shewani ( like da 1 SRK wore in KHNH ( kal ho na ho) in tat song " aaj ja mahive")

& ya wid a CAPWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by HR ki sayyonni - 15 April 2006 at 10:03am
badi Senior Member
badi
badi

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HR ki sayyonni

Originally posted by Jem4Himesh

angie u know sum ppl?????

disha thanks for that review sis but the journalist obviously doesn't know what he's talking about AngryLOL

badi - i am waiting to see himeshji in a typical sherwani (indian groom dress - i don't know if u remember but ismail darbar wore a blue one on SRGMP...) let's jus put it this way - its a very romantic piece of clothing Embarrassed

oh yea .........himeshji would look super cool .......Embarrassed

i can imagin him in a maroon shewani ( like da 1 SRK wore in KHNH ( kal ho na ho) in tat song " aaj ja mahive")

& ya wid a CAPWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yeah, I think I know what you are talking about - yeah, he will look good in one of those- dont know the name but I know what you are talking about.

Now I really wanna be his stylist.LOL

So.. we all think in the same line - isnt that fantastic. See we are like minded people and that is why we have peace in this special people. 

BRAVO to usClapClapClap we are rocking too.

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Jhalak dikhla ja

Noted Bollywood composer Himesh Reshammiya's nasal tunes aren't just a rage in tinsel town Mumbai. The people in Indore too are fond of the rock star music director's tunes with Jhalak dikh laja from the film Aksar being the most popular. The fans thought it wise to use the song to motivate the out-ofform Virender Sehwag when they saw him struggle in the nets against the innocuous off-spin of Suresh Raina. When Viru bottomedged one, a teenager yelled out. Jhalak dikha ja, jhalak dikhla ja, ek baar aaja Multan ki form wapas aaja. Time for Viru to respond to that.

source :times of india news paper ( mumbai)

badi Senior Member
badi
badi

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Hey all, Tongue
passing a msg from Jem, she is experiencing network probs and if she disappears suddently its because of it.

Hopefully, she will be able to stay wired. Tongue

Hi Angi- how are you? Whatz up buddy? Smile
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 10:18am | IP Logged

yoooo badi

bravo to us !!!!ClapClap

***   lets rock ..........rock the world ***

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 10:19am | IP Logged

hehe badi i think u would make a gr8 stylist for himeshji LOLWink

ya ash - i would like to see him w/out a cap this time EmbarrassedWink

guys im listening to his old filmi music - ye hai jalwa, ishq hai tumse, dil maange more - they all rock ClapWink

thanks for passin on the msg badi - for now i have been ok - fingers crossed Embarrassed

Edited by Jem4Himesh - 15 April 2006 at 10:33am
vinit_fan IF-Rockerz
vinit_fan
vinit_fan

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Hallllllllllllllo every1...... How r u all doin??? Tongue

Go to top