Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey all!

ash - that vid has nothing to do w/himeshji - i think DJ Akbar Sami ne phir se remix kiya hai 😆 - coz they shown us the remix vid of "Lagi Lagi" woh bhi achchi nahi hai  - sirf Himeshji ki awaz mein hai...

i saw part 2 of the tom, dick & harry special on cinemascope but such a disappointment it was - they spoke only to the "technical crew" of the movie - they mentioned himeshji but didn't speak to him - so i was lucky to see his interview the other day...

& talk about putting the pressure on - himeshji ne kaha ke the team of TDH had told him from the beginning that they want a "hit" album 😡 - as if himeshji's songs aren't hits anyway? aur pressure 😡 - this really is a vicious circle

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jem4Himesh

& talk about putting the pressure on - himeshji ne kaha ke the team of TDH had told him from the beginning that they want a "hit" album 😡 - as if himeshji's songs aren't hits anyway? aur pressure 😡 - this really is a vicious circle

how on earth can these ppl demand himeshji 4 an hit album.........tats soo cheap.......

don't they know himeshji is called da " hit machine" .....knowin all dis they actually went upto him & asked 4 an hit album.....tats sooooo mean....

in india  " zara jhoom" was almost to become a state anthem ......wat more do they want....

poor himeshji .......workin all day & nite ...wonder wat would happen to his health ....i'm totally worried .....& i know even U ( jem di)

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
my feelings exactly ash - i was shocked to hear himeshji saying this - waise hi he always looks tired anyway 😡
teenindia_usa thumbnail
Here is another Interview from Himesh, just for his Fans

Himmesh bares all on Filmy

Himesh Reshammiya seems to be in the news for all the wrong reasons. First he was accused of being arrogant in a recently concluded reality show and now he has been hauled by the media for having copied Anu Malik's tracks! Now the man himself is ready with some answers of his own and comes clean about all the controversies that seem to persistently hound him on Filmy's show, Aaj Ki Filmy Khabar.

Himesh Reshammiya

The show that will air on 19 April, the music director responds to all the charges levied on him. In response to the much talked about the controversy, as to whether some of his songs have used Anu Malik's soundtrack, he said that he has been very cautious about ethics throughout his career and always made sure that he does not intrude into anyone's territory despite the several offers that have come his way.

On asked why he lost his temper at the talent show recently. In response, Himesh defended himself by saying that at the talent show, he had only expressed his point of view about how the voting should be done and how he felt about one singer. He added that it was quite evident on that show itself that he had never disregarded the opinion of other senior music directors, and had pushed forth his point only after having considered theirs.
http://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k6/apr/19apr/news_filmy.php

teenindia_usa thumbnail
jem why move it makes no sense at all......has anyone spoken to vijay?
Edited by teenindia_usa - 18 years ago
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

angie - pls delete that post - swar raj posted it yday

hey is anyone gonna watch the show? could u pls upload it if poss? 😳

teenindia_usa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jem4Himesh

hey is anyone gonna watch the show? could u pls upload it if poss? 😳

I will watch its onfriday though april 22nd in usa
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: teenindia_usa

jem why move it makes no sense at all......has anyone spoken to vijay?

baat ki hai - jagra bhi kiya hai 😆 ab dekhte hai kya hota hai

teenindia_usa thumbnail
I will try uploading and you right this place is to talk of himesh and his accomplishments.....................
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

angie - lets forget that all right now- this thread not for discussin about that...

would appreciate it if u could upload the show in wmv format 😳