Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 14)

Sarkar Goldie
Sarkar
Sarkar

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Hey jem Your new signature is too good yaar Wink
Thanks every body for posting articles on himesh ji
i don't wear cap right now but soon i will buy a black one ,i have one blue at home. Wink

ya Angela we should introduce ourselves because even i know very few members with their names

BTW I am Manisha Sarkar,working as a Software Engineer in Bangalore(INDIA).would like to be known as fan of Himesh Reshammiya .

Edited by Sarkar - 21 March 2006 at 11:29pm

Sarkar Goldie
Sarkar
Sarkar

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
HIMESH KEEPS CHECK ON CAREER

I will try to be more exclusive

Himesh as a music composer and as a singer is topping music charts one after another. Last year his Sufi sung track 'Aashiq Banaya' dominated every party and gathering. In 2006 his compositions in 'Aksar' rocked every music lover and now his debut album 'Aap Kaa Surroor' has turned out to be superhit.

He has become the most sought after music director of the time and his hands are already full with thirty-five films at the moment. He was nominated for two Filmfare Awards and he has already won one. He said, "I really wanted to own a Filmfare and that wish has comes true this year."

Although Himesh is singing chart toppers but he wants to remain grounded to his basic root - as Music composer. Himesh said, "Though I'm singing right at this moment, in my mind I'm clear about the thing that I'm a composer first and music direction is my first love and priority. I'll only sing when there is a requirement. When the composer in me feels that I should sing, it'll be then that I'll sing. It's not that I'll be singing in all my compositions. I'll be very exclusive."

In 2006 Himesh has a lot at hand, "I have 1,000 tracks in stock and you will see a blend of world music with rock." He takes his job very seriously, "I am only 30 and music is like a subject for me. I work like a student in every film."

HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:13am | IP Logged

ITRODUCTION......

hello.....

i'm Aishwarya

i'm 14 ( hey i'm i da youngest one over here...coz most of 'em i know r 20)

i live in Bangalore........

wanna be know as ' himeshji's 2nd biggst fan ( as jem di is 1st)"

bigmouth IF-Dazzler
bigmouth
bigmouth

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:12am | IP Logged
kkk so where do i start Confused Embarrassed

@ manisha: thanks SO much for that MTV interview Big smile Clap Big smile u rock Wink

@ jem dii: oye didi i know u have a big chance with himeshji Big smile (but that means he'll be my jeeju Cry ....oh well thatss okay as long as he sings for his sister in law Wink LOL Wink )and omg are u serious u started wearing the "caps" since jan??? Confused wow yaar this is wat i call a die-hard fan Clap Big smile Embarrassed (or should i say lover Tongue jk)kya yaar i only wear the cap when going out somewhere Tongue Embarrassed Embarrassed

@ ange: oye yaar im back Wink

love,
himani

btw if yawl dunno this yet im himani and im 17 and i live in the USA Embarrassed

bigmouth IF-Dazzler
bigmouth
bigmouth

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Anu Malik fumes over Reshammiya's inclusion in HDKG
IndiaGlitz [Monday, March 20, 2006]

As expected, Anu Malik is fuming over a new title song that has been sung and composed by Himesh Reshammiya and included in the soundtrack of T-Series and Raj Kanwar joint production 'Humko Deewana Kar Gaye'.

A couple of days we had reported about how overnight a new title song was written, composed, sung, picturised and unleashed on the small screen, in spite of the fact that Anu Malik was the official composer of the album. Now as the song has started gaining popularity in leaps and bounds with every passing day, Anu Malik is angry about the entire incident.

In defense, T-Series bosses say that they went ahead with the decision only after getting a NOC from Malik while Reshammiya too swears by his stand that he agreed to create the song only after looking at the NOC. Anu Malik now says that henceforth he would have a written contract that would state that he is the sole composer of an album for which he scores music.
Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tumhari_Khushi

I've been reading every single page; you all have done a very good job Clap I'm also a Himheshji fan.

Even I had heard that he's married but does prefer to keep his marriage secret. I honestly don't believe it, so Jemji you do have good chances WinkSmile

hehe thanks Sameer Wink (drop the ji Embarrassed) Keep checking as this thread will be updated regularly.Big smile

Haha if only he knew about me....oh well, guess I will have to keep dreaming, like he does Wink

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by badibanga

Hi Jem, it looks like the link is not working - Please Google it - under Himesh Reshammiya's audio interview - Its under BBC-Asian Network-Comments and click on it it works. (I tried it again) You can hear his voice and him talking about his love, experience in love and romance and dedicating the song terenam to this person. LOOOOOOOOOOOve to know who this person is.

Hey, life is such my dear-you never know, strange things do happen. Ok, now there is a wife and a child - woh, that's bit disappointing isnt it. Wink Wink

Lets hope - just like HR would say - this is a dream - a bad dream and you wake up and you find him and everything is o.k. What did he say - if he is dreaming not to wake him up. Am I dreaming????? Wish I see HR in my dreams - no such luck yet.

Thanks badi - i will def google for it - its a v.important interview for me to listen to right? WinkEmbarrassed will let you know if i am able to listen to it! Of course I see him in my dreams EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

bigmouth IF-Dazzler
bigmouth
bigmouth

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jem4SRK

Originally posted by teenindia_usa

GOt this on Rediff.com (title Had enough of Himesh) my answer NO Here is article: We have all heard him. Himesh Reshammiya is everywhere: playing inside every auto-rickshaw, dominating a dance floor, and constantly on all movie channels. There are videos, usually featuring Emraan Hashmi, set to an increasingly generic blend of Reshammiya's uniquely nasal voice and thumpingly aggressive beats. The first time around, his song kinda grew on us. It was, for lack of another vague word, 'different.' But the hits continue, relentlessly. The absurd crooning now features in virtually every Bollywood release. Are we bored yet?

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#9933ff size=4>NEVER WILL BE BORED! Embarrassed

haan yaar yeh kya bakwaas hai? Dead he's just a sincere MD & singer who produces fabulous music and expects nothing back...yet he's getting so much back becuz he deserves,naa? Wink

Go to top