Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 132)

sweetdisha Senior Member
sweetdisha
sweetdisha

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Jemdi, I called him nasal just to pull ur leg,Tongue, sorry di if i have hurt u.I too like his voice,but i think there is a bit change in his voice and i like his this new style much more.Smile

Originally posted by Jem4Himesh

disha - then why do u call him nasal? arre i have listened to aap ka surroor so much - i love his voice anyway mujhe koi problem nahi hai!Embarrassed

celina i love ur siggy Wink

HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdisha

Jemdi,Himeshji is not always nasal in higher octaves.He can sing very well in higher octaves without being nasal at all (Plz refer songs of his album).May be its his own style(His nasal tone gave an another dimension in the song lagi lagi....i love it), or recently he has changed his style......n in higher octaves many singers becomes nasal but the most talented one doesnt.And I dont know if I am over estimating him I would like to place him in the 2nd group after listening his all songs.I think (I repeat I think) he used to be nasal just to give his songs a new style, n he has succeeded.He can sing very well even in higher notes also without being nasal, plz listen to his new songs carefully I hope u can also find out the difference.

Originally posted by sweetdisha

Hi friends howz life?Rocking????????

Jemdi, u got a new siggy its gr8t,Himeshji is looking so......... mannlyTongue

Ash thanks for the posts,but the second article on 36China townDead.

Aur himeshji bhi, agar unka voice itna achha hai (I heard Benaras,China town) o previous songs me itna nasal kiu thaConfused.

disha sis - Himeshji has never been nasal - unki koi galati nahi hai it sounds like that when he sings in higher octaves only - he has said this many times in his interviews...Embarrassed

disha ..........don't mind if i answer dis for U......

himeshji has a vert unique voice in which he can sing in all 3 ranges or should i say octaves..........coz most of 'em can't Embarrassed

in his album he's sung in all 3 ranges .........tats why he sounds different ........

3 ranges r :

high range ( ABA ,lagi & all is sung in dis range)

middle range ( chede pray ki baat , etc. is sung in dis range)

low range ( kitna pray karte hain is sung in dis range)

hope dis answers ur Qs.............Embarrassed

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

hey ash, will def check those pics!Smile

ash the pics are cool - where did u get the pic of Himeshji at EMAET from sis? looks like he is listenin to something on his phone hmmmm...

thanx di.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i got tat pic frm www.telechakkara.com  ..........

ya it does seem like himeshji  is talkin on da phone.......

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Next change!

Well, well, well. After having created quite a flutter with his bearded and capped look, Himesh Reshammiya asks us to be prepared for a surprise. That's right folks, Reshammiya's new look, that coincided with his debut album, could well be on its way out, if the music director-singer's image consultants have their way. "People like changes. And after a few months, you could see a completely different me," Reshammiya told us recently during an interview. We are waiting!

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Celina7

do u guyz like it?

aaree celins its  soooo beautiful aur aap hum se puch rahehe ki " do u guyz like it " ......i don't like it but love it................it sooo gud Embarrassed

its sooooo much beautiful than mine.........Embarrassed

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

himeshji @ shaadi se pehele premiers.......

Others from the singing community included Himesh Reshammiya (yes, he had his trademark cap on!) 

HE 'NOSE' BEST! Now you know the secret to Himesh Reshammiya's sound effects!

Edited by HR ki sayyonni - 13 April 2006 at 1:19pm
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Vishal frm da Visshal-shaker fame on himeshji

What about fellow composer, and in some sense, market rival Himesh Reshammiya?

"He's a big star today. But he's from a different school altogether," Vishal comments. "I love his track 'Soniye' sung by KK. Himesh has a substantial range as a singer and a fantastic composing acumen. But I'm not impressed by his production values. I admire the volume of work he is doing. I can't see Shekhar and me doing more than one film at a time. It gets too hectic." 

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
in da music launch on 36 china town

BOLLYWOOD badshahs and babes lit up the venue on Saturday night, not just with their sparkling presence, but also with their bonhomie. Akshaye Khanna was at his affable best, Johny Lever, his funniest. Himesh Reshammiya and Alka Yagnik's live performances were applauded, only to be followed by a dare-tobare, bare-chested dance act by Upen Patel.
Subhash Ghai, accompanied by his daughters, wore his showmanship on his sleeve, while Payal Rohatgi's sleeveless and midriff-less dress also drew some amount of attention!
   But the show-stealer was undoubtedly Cupid! We mean the luuurve between Shahid Kapur and Kareena Kapoor was so transparent, it was heart-warming. The two walked in together, hand-inhand, sat beside one another, whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears, and giggling like two adoloscents in love, and even followed each other around — everywhere! All this while being completely oblivious to the prying eyes and cameras! In fact, Kareena waited for beau Shahid to return from Nainital, because she didn't want to go without him! Kudos to you!
   Adding colour (literally!) to the night was Shaan, in his bright-as-ever shirt. But the safedi-ki-chamak twosome, Abbas-Mustan complemented him!

ANOTHER MALFUNCTION! Shahid experienced a hilarious malfunction of sorts, only this time around, it was with his name! The star was a tad irritated when his name kept getting announced as 'Shailesh' and 'Shahid Khan'. Understandably, he was quite pleased when Himesh finally got it right!

Go to top