Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 13)

badi Senior Member
badi
badi

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Hi, I know - He is better off - but are we better off- where do we get to see him often now?????

BTW, sometime ago, I listened to a audio interview of him where he talks about his love - now he does not say who his love is - well, these days, it could be a man or a woman - elder or younger - but he had dedicated this song to his love, dad and god.... has anyone heard this interview????

badi Senior Member
badi
badi

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Hey found it - here is the link - he obviously did have someone before but its not anymore. JEM, dont worry, you still have hope.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/asiannetwork/presenters/top40_soundtrac ks_no37.shtml
Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

hey badi,

the link doesn't work Cry

please do post again........

Im not sure if I have hope - I have heard he's married & has a child too ConfusedEmbarrassed

Lekin if its not true then im here for him WinkEmbarrassed

Tumhari_Khushi IF-Sizzlerz
Tumhari_Khushi
Tumhari_Khushi

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

I've been reading every single page; you all have done a very good job Clap I'm also a Himheshji fan.

Even I had heard that he's married but does prefer to keep his marriage secret. I honestly don't believe it, so Jemji you do have good chances WinkSmile

badi Senior Member
badi
badi

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Hi Jem, it looks like the link is not working - Please Google it - under Himesh Reshammiya's audio interview - Its under BBC-Asian Network-Comments and click on it it works. (I tried it again) You can hear his voice and him talking about his love, experience in love and romance and dedicating the song terenam to this person. LOOOOOOOOOOOve to know who this person is.

Hey, life is such my dear-you never know, strange things do happen. Ok, now there is a wife and a child - woh, that's bit disappointing isnt it. Wink Wink

Lets hope - just like HR would say - this is a dream - a bad dream and you wake up and you find him and everything is o.k. What did he say - if he is dreaming not to wake him up. Am I dreaming????? Wish I see HR in my dreams - no such luck yet.

sweethoney06 IF-Rockerz
sweethoney06
sweethoney06

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Himeh reshamiya is awesome......
teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

Introduction:

Hi My name is Angela

My liking or becoming afan of HR's music was accidentially

I started watching sa re ga ma pa because of Paresh a singer who also was part of Rock's gharana later in the show.

As I watched, the more interested, I was of the mentors. I started looking things on them on the web, and to my suprise, out of no where Idiscovered that songs that I liked were eithercomposed or sangby HR like "AbA", Aksar "Mohabbat Ke" and many more, This is what turned a avid listerner into a  supporter of his music.

This thread,  as some of U may know was started at the sa re ga ma pa section, a tribute to him and to HR lovers.

I am so happy  to know that many share these views as I do and please post thoughts and ideas here since we want this thread tobe huge in honor of this man.

If things go as planned and we get many supporters I and Jem(HR's admirer) should open a website together with the help of U great poeple.

Again, thanks Guys and welcome to the thread as U are posting articles also tell a litttle about U'r self So we all get to know who each are: 

GUYS we want this tobe the NUMBER ONE THREAD OK Clap
Clap

Edited by teenindia_usa - 23 March 2006 at 6:37am
HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jem4SRK

Originally posted by teenindia_usa

Originally posted by Sarkar

Originally posted by Jem4SRK

Manisha thank u soooooooooooo much for posting this,Clap

feels as if i have watched it!Big smile

I love his quotes too Embarrassed

So do we think he is not married then? Wink

Ya his quotes are also like him thought ful Wink

I don't think he is married Tongue

but don't know if really he is bachelor Confused

well probably not afterall he is married secreatly to our sweet JEM(sorry that was a secreat)

hehe i wish Ange!!!Ouch Anyways Ash im closer in age to Himeshji WinkTongue

Btw how many of u girlies have started wearing hats? I have been wearing since Jan Embarrassed

LOLLOLLOL........its ok di ......

has any1 read "JANE EYRE" by charlotte bronte ..........if so then they'll understand wat i'm saying ( da age factor)

abt da cap................di i've a fetish for caps since da age of 6 .........now its jus tat i've increased it......Wink

Go to top