Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 129)

annu1611 IF-Dazzler
annu1611
annu1611

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 5:39am | IP Logged

sorry anshu ji already posted the review!

Edited by annu1611 - 13 April 2006 at 5:44am

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 5:39am | IP Logged
hi morning guys thanks anshu very sweet of u and visit often here
HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Music and mayhem    

The Bollywood music industry is in a state of mayhem. Annu Mallik reportedly recommends only Shreya Ghoshal for all his songs, Sonu Niigamm prefers to sing duets with Sunidhi Chauhan. And Himesh Reshammiya has hiked his price to Rs 6 lakh per song for music direction. And there's an additional cost if he is singing it in his own voice.

............................................................ ............................................................ .........................................

He has actually taken to singing. Action hero Akshay Kumar surprised his fans when he took the mike at his Dubai show last Friday to croon the Kunal Ganjawala hit ditty Bheege Honth Tere from Murder. And well it doesn't end there. One hears he now wants to follow in the footsteps of singing superstars like Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan and Sanjay Dutt, and record a song in his own voice for one of his forthcoming films under the baton of the current music sensation Himesh Reshammiya .

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jem4Himesh

ab ye nayi musibat kahan se agayiDead - can't these bar girls leave him alone? this could cause negative publicity for Himeshji as people will think his music is only good for "bar girls" to dance to - why do they have to make him sound so cheap AngryAngryAngry i can picture many of his critics laughing at this Cry

eggactly........

it feel sick even while reading tat artical..................

it jus sounds sooo cheap...................

i wonder wat himeshji would be thinkin when he read( or reads) dis artical........

Edited by HR ki sayyonni - 13 April 2006 at 5:48am
Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 5:56am | IP Logged

thanks for the article ash - im glad Himeshji has hiked up his price that way he will stop doing favours for directors who simply want to use his songs to help promote their film AngryWinkWink

& thanks anu for that article - its tempting me to see the movie now LOL

Edited by Jem4Himesh - 13 April 2006 at 6:24am
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 6:21am | IP Logged
The music industry's Jodi no. 1

Reshammiya records duet with Sa Re Ga Ma Pa's favourite jodi: Himani and Vinit

SUBHASH K JHA

There's no separating the two. Himani and Vinit, the two popular finalists from Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, have been pitched together so often they almost seem fated to be a jodi, at least professionally. There's no debating that they make good music together, and a sample of this will be seen in Aditya Datta's film, Dil Diya.
   On Tuesday Vineet and Himani recorded a duet for this film to music composed by Himesh Reshammiya. "It's a song titled 'Chalo dildar chalo', and has a really beautiful melody. I had earlier sung a song for Himesh-ji for the same film. But the fact that I sang with my friend Vinit made it more special," said an excited Himani.
   Vinit sounded far more exuberant. "This is the happiest day of my life. Because Himeshji gave me a chance to sing with Himani. I know the song is going to rock the charts. Our reallife chemistry is bound to surface in our singing."
   When reminded that 'Chalo dildar chalo' was a Lata Mangeshkar-Mohd Rafi duet in Kamal Amrohi's Pakeezah, Vinit responds, "Of course I know that song. I'm a big fan of old film songs. What Himesh-ji has composed for us is a totally different tune. It's contemporary and yet very melodious."
Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 6:26am | IP Logged

thanks for the article ash!!!

wait headlines i can see it now: Himeshji plaigairises 'Chalo dildaar chalo - from the movie Pakeezah" Angry

lets hope people don't jump to conlusions here Wink

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jem4Himesh

thanks for the article ash!!!

wait headlines i can see it now: Himeshji plaigairises 'Chalo dildaar chalo - from the movie Pakeezah" Angry

lets hope people don't jump to conlusions here Wink

thanx diHug

wat di..........i didn't get UConfused

headlines ......himeshji..........wat???

Go to top