Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 12)

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:04am | IP Logged
I like his songs alot , I listen to them as I workout, and want to enjoy myself, and other reasons.
Topi's are nice though not into wearing them much

He said he is going to try a look soon
Awaiting the new look Smile

Edited by teenindia_usa - 21 March 2006 at 9:28am

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by teenindia_usa

GOt this on Rediff.com (title Had enough of Himesh)

my answer NO

Here is article:

We have all heard him.

Himesh Reshammiya is everywhere: playing inside every auto-rickshaw, dominating a dance floor, and constantly on all movie channels. There are videos, usually featuring Emraan Hashmi, set to an increasingly generic blend of Reshammiya's uniquely nasal voice and thumpingly aggressive beats.

The first time around, his song kinda grew on us. It was, for lack of another vague word, 'different.'

But the hits continue, relentlessly. The absurd crooning now features in virtually every Bollywood release. Are we bored yet?

NEVER WILL BE BORED! Embarrassed

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:26am | IP Logged

well I like his songs alot not that much into topi's though.
I think he said he was going tochange that too though?

ya but i love him as he is now *he doesn't need to change*Embarrassed...Topi has proved to be a good luck charm for me too several times Wink

Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jem4SRK

well I like his songs alot not that much into topi's though.
I think he said he was going tochange that too though?

ya but i love him as he is now *he doesn't need to change*Embarrassed...Topi has proved to be a good luck charm for me too several times Wink

tats right jem.. more than topi proving the luck,

its his talent and music tat has made us all his fans... Wink Wink

Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Himesh Reshammiya

By Tushar Joshi 2002 Bollyvista.com

Once upon a time he was called as Salman's favourite music director. Himesh Reshammiya has been associated with a lot of his films for giving Salman hit songs. Though the films bombed his score was well appreciated by the masses. Now he is back in the spotlight because of two movies for which he has given a good score. One is a fluffy romantic drama -'Kyaa Dil Ne Kahaa' and the other is a suspense thriller-'Humraaz'. Both the albums are out and the songs are already climbing steadily on the charts.

In an industry which is dominated by Anu Malik and the southern maestro A.R. Rehman, Himesh has certainly made a niche for his own kind of music. His songs are melodious and catchy, giving the movie the kind of mood it requires. In case of Humraaz the film has a score that would definitely boost its chances of striking gold at the box-office. The album is being appreciated by critics and the title track is soon to become a rage.

Himesh was noticed for his score in 'Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya' where he composed the hit title track. He soon became good friends with Salman who repeated him once again in his home production-'Hello Brother'. In this movie Himesh made Salman sing a tapori song and also gave out a hit song, 'Teri chunariya'.

Himesh's style of giving music is a blend of folk, melody and contemporary sounds. He knows that will work and how to get the listener hooked on to the music. This year he has a chance to make it big if both the movies click at the box-office. Humraaz has a strong buzz about it due to the suspense element and the unique cast, while Tusshar and Esha are confident that their movie will too strike it gold. In his future work Himesh has worked with Pranlal Mehta's 'Chalo Ishq ladaye', Rahul Rawail's 'India's most wanted' a few other films. He is definitely one music director worth waiting for. He gives good commercial film music keeping in mind the taste of both the masses as well as the classes. He will have a long haul in the industry for sure.

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:15am | IP Logged

welcome anu!

thanks for the article...it seems a bit old though as kya dil ne kaha was out in 2001 or 02 i think...

but thanks for posting Smile

badi Senior Member
badi
badi

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Thanks Sarkar, for the very interesting update on the MTV special - that was very interesting to read. HR changing his look - kind of curious - I really like the cap, denim and the leather look on him. He looks absolutely fantastic. Tongue

Can we not contact this man at all? Does he not give his fans a chance at all? Doesnt any one in this forum know anyone realated or known to him at all. He he that inaccessible??????? Ah..Saregamapa is not saregamapa without him....right....very very sad no??? Cry
Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:20am | IP Logged

hey badi...

yes it is v.hard watching SRGMP w/out him Cry

but...

he's better off w/out that added stress WinkWinkWink

Go to top