Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 107)

Celina7 IF-Rockerz
Celina7
Celina7

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
yea man, i wanna make them 2 but i have school like 24/7 seriouzly i have SERIOUZ senioritis rite now,...but i better do my work too i gotta graduate....so i can go 2 India this summer,.....hey! who knoz?...i might see HIMESHJI n VINIT there!!!!!!!! haaaa!!!!!!!!!eeeeeeee k im excited now...i hope i go 2 India tho... my mom said if i get good gradez i will b able 2 go...

Celina7 IF-Rockerz
Celina7
Celina7

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
hey angie ur an IF Rocker now.....im still a goldie...very far from a dazzler even... Cry
Celina7 IF-Rockerz
Celina7
Celina7

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
hehe u kno i've been workin on just ONE pic of Himeshji...u kn da 1 from samjho na....but it has a tseries label on it...n im tryin 2 take it off n fill in every single pixel for dat cut out part...it taking me 4eva but nething 4 Himeshji... Embarrassed
teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
I know iambusy with university too. Online alot since have many papers todo. thanks yeah I was that I think on 100 pages. woo hoo.

hey missed ya the otherday.

also like U jem just visits here mainly since peaceful and badi I luv her she is sweet and really in awww of Hr and its so amazing since she is non-indian and likes him and wtches the indian shows she is a true Hr supporter like us
HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 3:16am | IP Logged

hey angei , celina , badi.......watzup ppl.....how r u'llSmile

i won't be logging in untill monday.. I'll miss u guys....Cry

here an artical i jus found.......SmileEmbarrassed

'My nasal voice is actually an advantage'
Shaikh Ayaz

Friday, April 07, 2006  21:30 IST

Medical representative and DNA reader Archana Singh strikes a few chords with musician Himesh Reshammiya.

Recently, at an awards function, you sounded quite arrogant in your acceptance speech…

Those who know me will tell you that I am very down-to-earth. What I meant to say was that people who have been saying that a music composer cannot sing have been silenced. But whatever I said didn't seem arrogant to me. I am quite chilled-out by nature (laughs).

Were you specifically referring to someone – perhaps one who doesn't like your success?

Not at all. My speech had no reference to anyone. I am not an insecure person; I am not jealous of anyone. I am just glad that my fans are supporting me. Their love encourages me and at the same time, I view this as a responsibility to do better and work harder. I know that I have to prove myself with every song. In this industry, equations change every Friday. Today, you might have the biggest chartbusters; tomorrow, you might not.

You said you want to promote the 'rockstar' culture. How precisely are you going to do that?

If you see singers abroad, they are as known as a face – but are they essentially artists. I am talking about people like Michael Jackson and Bryan Adams. They are rockstars! But in India, there is no such culture. I want to promote that culture. I want to be a brand and I am sure I will be.

What's with the standard look - cap, jeans and accessories?

This cap has been lucky for me (laughs). But besides that, it looks good. People have liked it so what's the point of changing it?

You've drawn both criticism and applause for your nasal voice. Any comments?

My nasal voice is actually an advantage. Let people criticise it, but all my songs are hits! Plus, I'm variating and maintaining a balance with my singing. I will continue singing as I believe it is a gift, but that doesn't mean I will stop being a music composer – that will remain a priority.

Sounding board: Archana quizzes Himesh on all things musical.

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1022787&CatID= 7

Edited by HR ki sayyonni - 08 April 2006 at 3:19am
HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Another 1 i found onTDH..................don't know if its posted beforeSmile

Tom Dick and Harry

Tom Dick and Harry is a comedy directed by Deepak Tijori about three physically impaired guys who are blind, deaf and dumb. The film stars Dino Morea, Jimmy Shergill, Anuj Sawhney and the pretty lasses Kim Sharma and Celina Jaitley. Deepak has definitely gone all out with the promotion for this film. The music composer/singer, Himesh Reshammiya has brought more than a fair share of publicity for the film. The songs seem to have already hit the music countdowns and the track 'Jhoom Jhoom' by Himesh is creating waves all around, as usual. The other songs in the film too will eventually make a mark. The lyrics have been penned by Sameer. This album is definitely for those who can't seem to get enough of Himesh Reshammiya's music. This album also has a remix for every song, except one, well why not considering it seems to be the 'in' thing and works fine for the masses.

'Jhoom Jhoom'- This number sung by Himesh Reshammiya himself needs no introduction, everyone's heard it and everyone loves it. T series music company has been promoting the song with complete dedication and fervor. 'Jhoom Jhoom' is sung in the typical Himesh manner, on a high pitch note. The tune, lyrics and music of the track is extremely good and catchy. It will definitely have a mass appeal. This number has already begun to climb the music chartbusters. The song is about dancing and retreating into a world of your own, when one is in love. The promotional song is picturised on Himesh in his trademark attire, along with all the stars of the film. The entire look of the song is based on black, which gels well with the song.
Score: 8.5/10

The 'Remix Version by Akbar Sami, is also excellent, has faster beats and makes it a cool dance track. More and varied musical instruments are used in this version, which make the track even more appealing. This one is definitely another winner for Reshammiya. You just can't stop singing along and swaying to the beats.
Score: 8.5/10

'Tanha Jiya Na Jaye'- This is another good song by Himesh and the female voice of Ahir gives him company. Himesh has tried to experiment a bit with his singing style, he sings in a much softer tone for this number rather than his usual high pitch note. This is rhythmic and melodious song. A foot tapping track which has moderately paced beats. The lyrics too are gentle and soothing to the ear. There's also the 'Remix Version' by DJ Akbar Sami that has much more dramatic beats and is quite peppy.
Score: 7/10

'Tere Sang Ishq'- This song has been sung by Reshammiya and Tulsi Kumar, they seem to make a good combination. The song is yet another chartbuster and will soon definitely have a music video that will make it even more popular. It is indeed a very catchy and foot-tapping song that will make you want to twirl around. It has slight Punjabi beats and lyrics interspersed with western beats. It has a hip-hop and cool quotient to it. The lyrics too seem to work well for the song. First, one gets to hear the 'Remix Version' and then the original that also does manage to hold the listeners interest. Reshammiya definitely is delivering what is required.
Score: 8/10

'Yeu Kasi Kasi'- This song is based on the character of Kim Sharma who is a fisherwoman in the film. The song is sung by Sonu Nigam and Richa Sharma and has a folk song feel to it. It is peppered with Marathi lyrics and is a fun and funky song. It also has a comical setting to it. The beats are fun and lively, but this is definitely more of a situational song in the film and one is restricted to getting a glimpse of the number only in the film. There is a 'Remix Version' for this too by DJ Akbar Sami who takes the beats faster and increases the pace.
Score: 6/10

'Cheena Re Cheena'- This song is picturised on the other lead actress, Celina Jaitley who does a pole dance in this one. The song is sung in the female voices of Sunidhi Chauhan and newcomer Ahir. This song definitely has mass appeal and Celina's sultry dance moves will make it a hit with the audiences. This is a moderately paced song, which has some hip-hop and English rapping in parts. The song's lyrics are about stealing the lady's heart and the composing has the trademark Reshammiya style. This is a masala track that gets a faster tempo in DJ Akabar Sami's 'Remix Version'.

'O Mitra Re'- The tune from this track has been airing along with the promos of the movie and depicts the three physically impaired heroes in a funny and light manner. Kunal Ganjawala sings this one in a fun and funky manner. The music is modern and has western influences. The rendition is done in a slow tune and the beats are average. Lyrics too are modern and peppy. The song is fairly nice. There is a 'Remix Version' and the song has potential to grow in the next few weeks.

The music of 'Tom Dick and Harry' is definitely a blast and will have mass appeal. Reshammiya has managed another hit for the masses and fortunately, they seem not to tire of this man and his brand of singing. Most of the songs have a lot of pop, techno and rap fused together; they have a very modern appeal to them. Hence, the results have been outstanding for this music album. Go grab your CD and enjoy the music.

Reviewer: Rachel Fernandes
    Score:

sweetdisha Senior Member
sweetdisha
sweetdisha

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 4:19am | IP Logged

I am soooooooooo sorry.EmbarrassedI am too late for the party.Kya karu cake nehi pasand ho raha tha.TongueBut better late than never.

So to all members of HR fan club.

And Celebration

Wishing all members

A very rocking life

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 6:16am | IP Logged
thanks all. hey ash guys abanner

Go to top