Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

badi thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Thanks Celina for posting the show dates.  Wooo I am so excited - do hope to go for the show in Toronto. πŸ˜›  Wow, that is a very long tour - wonder where he is staying in Toronto.πŸ˜‰

Would love to give him free accommodationπŸ˜†

Hi Himani - how are you?  I am looking for HR videos too - without the girls.😑

Jem - dont worry HR will come to London sometime too.  I am surprised though I thought London had a larger indian population than US or Canada.😊

Ash, thanks for the great articles as always.πŸ‘

Ange how are you?πŸ˜›

Dayita - how are you?  Havent seen you for some time.  Hope you are o.k.πŸ˜›

badi thumbnail
hey sisters, pay attention to his date of birth
May 11, 1969 πŸ˜•
teenindia_usa thumbnail
i AM GOOD , Ash, jem,and all miss ya ll

pmbadi honey when online ok...

Hr is the man he rocks

Celina7 thumbnail
wow # 1 4 24 weekz...datz our himeshji... πŸ‘
Celina7 thumbnail
k guyz i will c u guyz in bout a month luv u all!!!!!!!!
muahz πŸ€—
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

LAST BITE with Himesh Reshammiya
Vikas Hotwani

I had my last meal at the J W Marriott, where I had a vegetable grill sandwich and a vegetable salad to go with it. Though I like vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian food, I'm a die-hard fan of grills and tandooris. Apart from that, I also savor Thai cuisine. It is among my favourites. Nevertheless, I think Indian cuisine is the best.

I am not into junk food, but whenever I get a chance, I try out the typical Mumbaiya vada pav and bhel puri. I don't drink alcohol or hard drinks. Pineapple and apple juices are my favorites.

Since I am busy round the clock, I eat whenever I feel hungry and have no hard and fast eating schedule. Still, most of time, I try and get done with dinner by 11:30 pm. In desserts, strawberry ice cream and rasgullas top the list.

http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=186348

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
'Aap Ki Khatir' - The next sure-fire block-buster?
<>document.write('By Joginder Tuteja, ') By Joginder Tuteja, IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, June 06, 2006]

The magical combination at the box office of Ratan Jain and Akshaye Khanna have given a hat trick of hits like HUMRAAZ, HUNGAMA, and HULCHUL.

After the super success of GARAM MASALA, Ratan Jain's next magnum opus will star his blue eyed boy Akshaye Khanna in a romantic comedy titled 'Aap Ki Khatir'. The talented actor will be paired for the first time opposite Priyanka Chopra.

Insiders who have seen the rushes of the film have been raving about their sizzling chemistry and speak about the fresh pairing as the next silver screen couple.

In fact 'Aap Ki Khatir' has shaped up so well that the distribution fraternity is excited about the film. And surely they have number of reasons to do so!

First, there is an unusual and fresh pairing of Akshaye Khanna & Priyanka Chopra who are riding high at the box office charts. And being talented, the two are sure to create another 'HIT' film together.

Then there is the successful Venus banner with Ratan Jain at the helm giving huge hits like KHILADI, BAAZIGAR, JOSH, DHADKAN, HUMRAAZ, HULCHUL, HUNGAMA etc. with their last release GARAM MASALA being a blockbuster.

Additionally Venus Films excels in soft romantic films and with 'Aap Ki Khatir' having the right ingredients of romance and comedy, the film is touted as the next sure fire hit.

Last bit bit the least, AKK is being directed by Dharmesh Darshan who has given huge romantic hits like 'Raja Hindustani' and 'Dhadkan'.

And to make matters interesting, the icing in the cake is Himesh Reshammiya who is the current music hit sensation and setting the charts on fire. No wonder the film is being touted as yet another block buster in the making in an year that has been blessed with numerous successes. Apart from Akshaye and Priyanka, the film also stars Amisha Patel, Dino Morea, Suniel Shetty and Anupam Kher.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/22854.html
HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

hey all ,

wassup every1 ?

celina - will miss u 😭

badi - sorry , but i posted the artical before ( Wikipedia) ......neways, agree wdi U abt the date of Birth .........its strange !!!!!!πŸ˜• ....but i don't think its right .......coz maybe the person who updated the info abt Himeshji might have got wrong info !! 😑............coz if it was on may 11 - newspapers here wld have mentioned it !!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Hey all πŸ€—

Celina sis: have a fab time in India - we will miss you 😭

Badi sis: they def got Himeshji's bday wrong - his bday is on 23rd July πŸ˜‰

Ash sis: B4U are biased - do you know I still haven't seen the I Love You O Sayyoni video????????????? They still haven't played it in the UK 😭

Jem

PS. as ash had already posted the article, badi sis i had to delete yours 😳

Edited by Jem4Himesh - 17 years ago
HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

hey Jem di .........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

oh ya agree wid U .....here too on B4U they don't play many songs of Himeshji - very rare!!!

omg omg omg ......

i'm pretty shocked !!!!!!!!

don't know abt U di  ..........but i have loads of similarities wid Himeshji on FOOD !!!!!

i'll list  out mine ...& di plz tell me abt ur's .......ok??πŸ˜‰

Edited by HR ki sayyonni - 17 years ago