Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) - Page 239

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey badi

i'm all fine n gud !!!!!

i don't know if it has ALL of himesh's but  in wat they showed - it did have most of his!😳

Jem di - i think she is busy wid her project work !!!!, maybe she's got a deadline , whihc is probably closing by!!( di -plz plz reply to my offliner !! )

newayz - abt the ideas .........i'm ready 4 nething !!!!!!

Jem di had tat gr8 idea !!... i was waiting 4 it 2 start ...- but by then di & her idea disapeared in thin air !!!!😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teenindia_usa thumbnail
What ideas guys? I think here, Pz and Paresh need ideas?

Once my tests over I will try to generate excitement, Ash U have some good ideas I saw there
badi thumbnail

Hi Ange - how are you sweet angel 😛

I think we need to think creatively to increase fan participation and encourage interaction among ourselves - somthing fun and interesting - at least around the weekends to bring everyone together.  What do you think sisters?

As you know since I am working full time I am unable to participate actively during weekdays but I read all postings and articles.

Here's an observation of HR's music:😃

I have an on-line collection of my favourite HR songs - more than 15 where I listen to on a regular basis.  As the King himself admits there are other talented singers but his voice is one-of-a-kind.  Every song is different and sometimes he changes his voice a few times within one song too. 

Also I find many of the up and coming talent show participants singing exactly like other singers (sonu, kunal, etc, etc)but none of them can sing like HR.  Even his own vinit cannot sing like him.  So he truly has a very unique voice that cannot be duplicated.

What do you think sisters?

teenindia_usa thumbnail
I think each as their own and agree Hr has his own uniquness....

Yes we should get ways to get more participation
Celina7 thumbnail
hi badi n angie!!!!!!!!
only 3 more dayz!!!! (till my INDIA trip) 😃
teenindia_usa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Celina7

hi badi n angie!!!!!!!!
only 3 more dayz!!!! (till my INDIA trip) 😃

thanks on visitng Sa re interactions my pal many thought U were missing I kow U here and at UA..I hopeU stopped at Preity Mania too..

Well HR is rocking and always will...
teenindia_usa thumbnail
HIMESH DEFENDS SMS IN TALENT HUNTS

Interview: Himesh
By Kaydee - Eye TV India Bureau

Tete-a-Tete

click for larger view
Himesh Reshammiya is another name for success in Bollywood. Whatever he has given to the industry that has turned a hit. After giving 37 hit tracks in a very short span of time, he has become a hot composer-cum-singer. Besides, success leads to controversies. So, controversies never leave Himesh, some time for his experiment with 'Sufi Pop' and on other occasions as allegations for coping tunes, but this dynamic composer- cum- singer doesn't stop making experiments. Recently, Himesh visited New Delhi for his live concert along with Kunal Ganjjhawala and others. The Smashits team chatted with Himesh to find out the secrets of his success.

Excerpts of his recent chat:

Have you done any special preparation for today's concert?

No. Nothing in special. Today, I shall sing all my compositions and shall try to make the audience happy.

What's the difference between playback singing and live performance?

There is a lot of difference between the two. Live performance is never accurate, while recoding in a studio is indeed accurate. Another important difference between the two is in a live performance one gets the result immediately, while in playback singing one has to wait till the album is out.

Are you doing any more 'Sufi Pop' type of experiment?

I always try to do experiment with my singing and looks. I have about 100 songs in my bank and every one of them is different from the other

How do you feel more comfortable as music director or singer?

For me both the fields are okay. However, I enjoy more as a composer. If I am singing my composition then it is okay. If I have to sing others' compositions, I am not very comfortable, as a singer is never senior to a composer.

What do you think before making any composition?

I derive inspiration from the things around me.

Isn't 'Tera Suroor' based on your real life?

No, it's not true. But it is definitely based on someone's life.

What are the new singers lacking?

There are so many factors behind the success of a song. We cannot blame singers for their failure. Everybody from top to the bottom is responsible for the failure or the success of any song. So, blaming a singer only is not right.

What's your view on the controversies over the talent hunt shows?

I can only talk about the show, which was conducted under my supervision. And I can assure you that the result of my show was perfect. And if you are talking about the voting through SMS, then I can only say that we need to frame the rules first.

Aren't our judges inviting SMSs because they are unsure of themselves?

click for larger view
No, it is not like that. I can say on behalf of the judges that they were sure about their results. The important factor behind the SMS voting is to get the financial aid from mobile companies. Every thing is based on money and to make a show hit we need to present it in an excited way. So, to make our show exciting we need so much of money that we had to seek SMS support.

What kind of music will people find in 'Tom Dick Harry'?

The music of 'Tom Dick Harry' is of a regular type. As the movie is a comedy so I have given it the crispy and bubbly type of music.

http://ww.smashits.com/news/bollywood/interview/5441/himesh. html

Edited by teenindia_usa - 17 years ago
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Hey all,

Sorry was away yday - n yep i am busy w/my projects as well....

Ash & Badi - i will think up of ideas for the contests - if you all have any ideas pls PM them to me also!!!

Celina - have a fab time in india - we will miss you here 😭

Jem

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Hear to top Non-film albums here!
By MIO Team
Jun 02, 2006, 11:43

Printer friendly page

Click on the name of the album to listen to the songs in musicindiaonline.com

Kailasa - Kailash Kher is at his scintillating best in this album. Ruling the top of the charts for long, he is sure to hang here for the haunting resounding songs. The Sufi sounds and music sets into your soul. 'Deewani' and 'Tauba' are just amazing!

Aap Kaa Surroor – Can't deny the fact that Himesh Reshammiya is the man of the moment, with his music all over the plave. Get set in the mood of groove with hit tracks like 'I Love You O Sayyoni' and many more.

Mehfuz – Palash Sen and his group build up fresh music and peppy songs in this album that is sure to steal your heart. The track 'Soniye' is a hit. Here's your chance to hear the album, just a click away.

Infiniti - The music is soul stirring and the lyrics lend an impact. Such are the songs of this album. The best pick from them is 'Alvida' while the rest are also the safest bet.

Debojit – Debojit after winning the 'Sa Re Ga Ma Challenge' is out here with his debut album that speaks volumes about his talent.  'Duma Duma' is one of the best tracks.
http://www.musicindiaonline.com/n/i/top_stories/1776/

badi thumbnail

Hey Celina:😛

Have a save trip and have lots n lots of fun.  Hope you get to meet HR - hey, you never know. ðŸ˜‰ Are you excited girl?  wish I can join.😭

We will miss you and god bless you.😊