Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey guys !!!

Jem di - after 5-6 days u'll will get to post all the mails πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†...my school starts by then........i'll jus post 2-3 per day !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW tats a awesome idea di πŸ‘....we'll do it 1 day 4 sure πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Jem4Himesh - 17 years ago
bigmouth thumbnail
thanks for all the compliments on the siggy friendsπŸ€—par its true, na? we'll feed all those haters to my dogs😈 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

wow wow wow himeshji workin on sholay?!?!? how super cool is that people?!?😎things like these make me be so proud to be a himesh fan😊

fantastic idea jem didi 😊so when are we leavin for bombay? πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

love you guyz!
himani
Celina7 thumbnail
OMG!!!! this is stupid did ne1 hear himeshjiz story on z newz... YUCK cudnt they find sum BETTER xcuse 2 accuse himeshji... i thought it was just PLAIN STUPID!!!! 😑
Celina7 thumbnail
maalik ki kripa se I do not believe in ghostz... bhoot paret...whteva... lekin yeh karnama mujhe malik ka lagta hai...wht do u say ladiez?
πŸ˜‰ i mean dont u think all these other mdz might b a lil jealouz i might add...? hmm? πŸ˜‰
( if u dont know wht im talkin bout... go 2 zeenews.com or sumthing cuz i dont wanna ruin this secret paradize by posting dat stupid...full of bogus... **** filled rticle here...)
bigmouth thumbnail
will go watch it right now celina. is it sumtin serious sis? πŸ˜•
Celina7 thumbnail
just watch it n it'll def. piss ya off....itz just STUPID...tell me after u c it di...
Celina7 thumbnail
I AM: Himesh Reshammiya

< align=right marginWidth=5 =5 marginHeight=0 src="http://adstil.indiatimes.com/RealMedia/ads/adstream_sx.ads/www.timesofindia.com/Stories/index./1531741101@Middle?" Border=0 width=240 scrolling=no height=400 bordercolor="#000000"> </>
Nobody can really define spirituality, only make an attempt to understand it, imbibe it and use it to become a better individual.

I think spirituality is about having a unique divine connection with God something that
is distinctive to every person. I would consider myself on the path to spirituality, but far from actually attaining it.

People say there is no time to bother about spiritual trysts in this hectic world. I personally think that all the hard work and talent in the world cannot be replaced by that tiny but extremely relevant piece of divine intervention that makes one a winner.

There is a force above all human efforts that takes one's karma to an entirely different level. I respect and accept the presence of that force.

It was not very long ago that my reaction to any personal success would be to secretly hope that my rivals should do badly. In a moment of truth, I once admitted this jealousy to my father and uncle.

The lesson they taught me was one I have never forgotten: They urged me to go ahead and ask for all the good fortune in the world. And if I couldn't pray that my rivals be blessed, I should not think of them at all.

This advice has held me in good stead till date. Today, thinking good for others has made me a happier, more content person.

I realise success brings arrogance. But life is pre-destined, we only have to live it here on earth. I know that this is my hour, but realise that the real winner is one who can actually sustain his success. I'm always thinking of new melodies, trying to work as hard as I can, for as long as I can.

To do one's task to the fullest, that is spirituality for me. I find peace in my work. And the insecurity of going down on the graph makes me work harder everyday.

SOURCE:
Celina7 thumbnail
Pages: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8 Music Review: Chup Chup Ke
by Tanushree Saha

After giving two hits 'Garam Masala', 'Kyon Ki' ,Priyadarshan comes again with another hit' Chup Chup Ke' with Himesh Reshammiya .

Times have changed quickly with Reshammiya being the hottest selling composer/singer today, Priyadarshan basking in the glory of twin successes in the form of 'Garam Masala' and 'Maalamaal Weekly' .

All this combined with the comic power of Paresh Rawal, Om Puri, Rajpal Yadav and Shakti Kapoor along with Sunil Shetty and Neha Dhupia makes CCK a hot product this summer.

SOURCE:

http://www.indiatarget.com/bollywood/slide/show/604/1.shtml

Celina7 thumbnail
Pages: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8
Music Review: Chup Chup Ke
by Tanushree Saha

The album is off to a flying start with the absolutely bewitching composition 'Shabe Firaq Hai', which sweeps one off the feet.

Trademark Himesh Reshammiya's synthesized (ala "Zara Jhoom Jhoom") organ sounds, accompanied by the violin (the simple type), electronic drums and plates, sets the pace for this very pacy and super rhythmic love ballad.

Shabe Firaq- Remix' is the usual routine job by Akbar Sami. Since the original was excellent and pacy, there was absolutely no need for a remix.

by Tanushree Saha

It's Himesh Reshammiya himself who croons the title of the song 'Dil Vich Lagya Ve' twice before handing over the singing reins to Sonu Nigam who sings the number in a full throated manner and lots of energy.

And if one sees the promos of the song, it becomes obvious that the song's setting is quite similar to 'Bole Chudiyan' from 'K3G'.

Himesh. The track which is further enhanced by Sameer's apt lyrics in Urdu and Punjabi - 'Majlis tere ishq ki, Khwahish tere ishq ki, Bandish tere ishq ki, Dil vich lagya ve'.

While the proceedings were completely Indian in the original, Akbar Sami adds on a Western effect to it to enhance the song's reach to pubs, discs and lounges.

by Tanushree Saha

The talented singer, KK arrives on the scene again with 'Ghoomar' that has Sunidhi Chauhan pairing up with him.

A rhythmic number that may not be the most unique tune that you may have heard in the past, it is still good enough to keep you engaged due to its rhythmic approach and some loud musical arrangements that suit with the racy fun feel of the song. '

Must say that Akbar Sami's 'Ghoomar - Remix' has definitely succeeded in infusing life to the lifeless original composition and the remix is definitely worth listening to.

After hearing the two versions, one feels that the essence of the song is more interesting in its original version and this is what one may be inclined to hear if looking for some good melody!

by Tanushree Saha

One pedestrian number follows another as 'Aaya Re' is a routine romantic number, which even the singer with the best voice (amongst mainstream commercial singers) today, Kunal Ganjawala, fails to perk up.

The composition is highly inspired by Amitabh's 'dhamaal' number 'Dekha Na, Hai re socha na' .

But the talented composer that Himesh is, he has added his own nuances (making it a lower octave, slower composition) rather than blatantly lifting it, like the master of plagiarism, Pritam.

Aaya Re- Remix' by Sami certainly does a lot of good to the original, but makes it more similar sounding to the 'Bombay To Goa' number, due to the additional pace and rhythm.

by Tanushree Saha

To lend some novelty to the copied original, Himesh gets Kunal Ganjawala to sing the 'Tumhi Se - Unplugged'.

This version has some soothing background guitar strumming and crooning and Ganjawala sings only a few short parts.

With singers like Vijay Yesudas and Shreya Ghoshal credited for a song, one expects the proceedings to mellow down a little and turn outright melodious.

by Tanushree Saha

The only song in the album that has only one version associated with it, 'Mausam Hai Bada Qatil', is a Sonu Nigam single and has its opening tune set to the 60s fashion.

On hearing closely, one realizes that the rhythm has some resemblance to Reshammiya's own 'Aa Meri Life Bana De' [Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye] but he arranges the music in such a manner that it comes across as a number .

From someone like Sonu Nigam, the least that you expect is a good rendition and he (obviously) does well here too! A good song to end the album!

by Tanushree Saha

All in all, 'Chup Chup Ke' starts off brilliantly, but after that it takes a mighty fall.

A similar trend will be seen in the audio sales pattern, as except for the first two tracks, the album is way below Himesh's self-set high benchmark.

NOW is the time to up the tempo of the music promotion and bombard the music channels with all the songs for getting the album its due.

Celina7 thumbnail
hehe kool picz of himeshji huh?...
himani di...did u get 2 c it yet?