Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Come....let's party with 'Dhoom Dhadaka' orchestra
<>document.write('By Joginder Tuteja, ') By Joginder Tuteja, IndiaGlitz [Monday, May 29, 2006]

Ye To Hona Hi Tha...

Himesh Reshammiya [no, we are still not tired of the man!], who just delivered a HIT in the form of 'I Love You O Sayyoni' [Aap Ka Surroor] just a week back, is back with a number that is sure shot going to propel the film's album into the charts. The song is 'Ae Meri Zohrajabeen' that was destined to be a hit on the day it arrives on the screen and the film is 'Phir Hera Pheri'.

A promotional music video that may also feature in the movie, 'Ae Meri Zohrajabeen' is number that has its setting in an orchestra namely 'Dhoom Dhadaka'. The name is just apt as the song has been shot for Firoz Nadiadwala, who is famous for creating a lot of 'dhoom dhadaka' for every film of his that hits the marquee.

Comprising of an entire starcast of the film, 'Ae Meri Zohrajabeen' makes for a hilarious viewing. Watch out for out exclusive music video review in a short while!

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/22686.html
roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ho ho ho okie himmi ji shave kab maarenge , does he look gud clean shave ya with whiskers , well jem se poochna padega , well how many wives/gf's does he have jem then hks and then meri-khushi. so many hailaa 3-3 😲
HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

Himesh has been majorly promoted'

Kumar Sanu holds forth on his rival Himesh Reshammiya while insisting he's still around...

Are you disappointed that Himesh Reshammiya is getting all the attention?
I think he is very lucky. Nowadays, songs are all about media hype and promotion. Even an average song can be a chartbuster. If a bad song can get so much adulation, what about a melodious song? It's sad that people aren't listening to Nadeem Shravan's music anymore. We are all aware of Himesh's capability as a singer, and how much he has been promoted. In a country where Emraan Hashmi becomes a superstar, anything can happen.

Source : TOI news paper

yeh kumar sanu ..samajhta kya hain...aapne aapko ...😑

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

Himeshji on #1 spot since his album Aap ka surroor has been released

tats almost like 22-23 weeks ( or more)

πŸ‘

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Hey all!!!

Dayita - see Ash n myself have been w/this fanclub from the beginning & even then we don't want all these titles...we are not over reacting - just being practical πŸ˜‰

Ash - thanks for posting the whole interview - i watched it 3 times 😳

Yep badi sis - himeshji needs to have more than an hour to himself

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
'Chand sifarish' tops the charts
By IANS
May 27, 2006, 07:10

Printer friendly page

New Delhi, May 27 (IANS) Most songs hold their position in the top 10 Hindi melodies of the week, except for 'Pyaar ki ek kahani' from 'Krrish' that has climbed to number four from 10 and 'Mundya aa bhi jaa' from 'Shaadi Se Pehle' that has slipped to the bottom of the list.

1. 'Chand sifarish' - Film: 'Fanaa'; Singers: Shaan and Kailash Kher; Music: Jatin-Lalit. A mixture of Arabic and Indian music, the enchanting song has entrenched itself on the charts and enjoys top ranking.

2. 'Ya Ali' - Film: 'Gangster - A Love Story'; Singer: Zubeen; Music: Pritam. Music lovers have lapped up this Sufi song.

3. 'Aashiqui meri' - Film: '36 China Town'; Singers: Himesh Reshammiya, Sunidhi Chauhan; Music: Himesh Reshammiya. Demand for this seductive number has soared since the film hit the screens.

4. 'Pyaar ki ek kahani' - Film: 'Krrish'; Singers: Sonu Nigam and Shreya Ghoshal; Music: Rajesh Roshan. The romantic number rendered beautifully by the two talented artistes has been lying low for some time, but is steadily moving up the charts and might reach the top.

5. 'Jhoom jhoom' - Film: 'Tom Dick And Harry'; Singer: Himesh Reshammiya; Music: Himesh Reshammiya. People are still crazy about Reshammiya and this feel-good song crooned by him is going places.

6 'Fanah' - Film: 'Humko Deewana Kar Gaye'; Singers: Sonu Nigam, Tulsi Kumar; Music: Anu Malik. The song's popularity has surprised music enthusiasts.

7 'It's a beautiful day' - Film: 'Aryan'; Singers: Shreya Ghoshal and Hamza; Music: Anand Raj Anand. A sentimental romantic song for lovebirds!

8. 'Roobaroo' - Film: 'Rang De Basanti'; Singers: A.R. Rahman and Naresh Iyer; Music: A.R. Rahman. The Indi-pop composition is making waves.

9. 'Right here right now' - Film: 'Bluffmaster'; Singers: Abhishek Bachchan and Sunidhi Chauhan; Music: Vishal-Shekhar. Its popularity has slipped with other newer numbers making the grade, but this still finds place on the charts.

10. 'Mundya aa bhi jaa' - Film: 'Shaadi Se Pehle'; Singer: Sunidhi Chauhan; Music: Himesh Reshammiya. A foot-tapping naughty number just for time pass!

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/n/i/top_stories/1758/

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail
I don't believe in talent'

Not one to be fazed by success, music director and singer HIMESH RESHAMMIYA tells NATASHA CHOPRA that he's the same old chap he was a year ago

Times News Network

It all began with:

My father was the first person to introduce electronic instruments in India. He also produced a low budget film. Being brought up in such a family, I started composing at the age of 13. However, I didn't want to struggle as a music director, so I produced serials for television, while composing music. I also signed Salman Khan for a movie but it never took off. Still he promised me a break, and stuck to his word by asking me to compose for Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya. After that there was no looking back.

The big break:

People always encouraged me to sing. But it was only during Aashiq Banaya Aapne that it finally happened. I was looking for a fresh voice, but was unable to find a suitable one. Director Aditya Dutt heard me sing and asked me to do the honours instead.

Critics view:

I sing on a high-pitch which is why I sound different. Yet I don't understand why critics have labelled this as a 'nasal' voice, for even veterans like Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan used to sing at such a high pitch.

The 'look':

I was supposed to do the video for Aashiq Banaya Aapne. I asked an old friend to direct it, and he designed my look with the cap and beard. It has been a conscious look, which worked. And that is all that matters!

'Inspired' living

My biggest inspirations have been Laxmikant Pyarelal and R D Burman. My music is a combination of both their music, but in a contemporary form. No one is an original composer; every artiste is inspired by somebody. I have learnt a lot from my father. I make sure that all my songs are raaga based. I then simplify them for the audience.

Philosopher's guide:

I don't believe in talent, I believe in God and destiny. I am not denying the existence of talent, but I feel success is a result of destiny and divine intervention. I also strongly believe in karma. One should not think bad of others, but simply immerse himself in his work and walk his path.

Goal post:

My ultimate ambition is to keep working. I am lucky that my hobby is my profession and I just want to work hard at it.

AASHIQ BANAYA AAPNE
Edited by HR ki sayyonni - 17 years ago
HR ki sayyonni thumbnail
'I don't believe in talent!'

Quotable quotes from a hit-song-a-day Himesh Reshammiya

NATASHA CHOPRA

People can say what they want but Himesh Reshammiya sells. And, that according to the guy, is the only thing that matters. While talent is but a word, there are weightier matters that Himesh thinks led to his success. ''I don't believe in talent, I believe in God and destiny. I am not denying the existence of talent, but I feel success is a result of destiny and divine intervention. I also strongly believe in karma. One should not think bad of others, but simply immerse himself in his work and walk his path,'' is his noholds-barred take on life.
This is how he discounts what the critics say too. ''Veterans like Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan used to sing at such a highpitched voice. I sing at a high-pitch too and that's why I sound so different. How could the critics label this as a 'nasal' voice?'' is Himesh's indignant question. How, indeed! But critics aside, Himesh is a brand name today. His hatke music is all the rage. But what took him so long to start singing? ''People always encouraged me to sing. But it was only during Aashiq Banaya Aapne though, that it happened. I was
looking for a fresh voice, but was unable to find a suitable one. Director Aditya Dutt heard me sing and asked me to do the honours instead,'' he reveals.
And then came his 'look'. ''I was supposed to do the video for Aashiq Banaya Aapne. I asked an old friend to direct it, and he designed my look with the cap and stubble. It has been a conscious look, which worked. And that is all that matters,'' points out the singer.
That's how he makes his music too β€” songs that work. ''My biggest inspirations have been Laxmikant Pyarelal and R D Burman. My music is a combination of both their music, but in a contemporary form. No one is an original composer; every artiste is inspired by somebody. I have learnt a lot from my father. I make sure that all my songs are raaga based. I then simplify them for the audience,'' he signs off.

Himesh Reshammiya
HR ki sayyonni thumbnail
Mumbai Top 30

Artist

Album
This Week
Last
Week
Peak
Pos.
Chand Sifarish Shaan & Kailash Kher Fanaa 1 7 1
Ya Ali (Remix) Zubeen & Dj Suketu Gangster 2 2 1
Aashiqui Meri
Himesh Reshammiya & Sunidhi Chauhan
36 China Town 3 1 1
Tu Hi Meri Shab Hain
KK
Gangster
4 3 3
Mere Haath Mein Sonu Nigam & Sunidhi Chauhan Fanaa 5 13 6
Dil Vich
Himesh Reshammiya
Chup Chup Ke
6 14 12
Dil Na Diya
Kunal Ganjawala
Krrish
7 11 10
Bheegi Bheegi
James Gangster
8 9 7
All Day All Night Himesh Reshammiya Phir Hera Pheri 9 10 3
Tere Sangh Ishq
Himesh Reshammiya & Tulsi Kumar
Tom,Dick & Harry
10 6 3
Pyar Ki Ek Kahani
Sonu Nigam & Shreya Ghoshal
Krrish
11 19 13
Jhoom Jhoom Himesh Reshammiya Tom,Dick & Harry 12 4 3
24*7,I Think Of You
Shaan & Sunidhi Chauhan 36 China Town
13 5 5
Tumse Yun Milenge Kunal Ganjawala Ankahee 14 7 6
Lamha Lamha
Abhijeet
Gangster
15 15 11
Janeman
Sonu Nigam & Shreya Ghoshal
Aryan
16 12 15
Tanha Jiya Na Jaaye Himesh Reshammiya Tom,Dick & Harry 17 New New
Teri Diwani Kailash Kher Kailasa 18 17 6
Ek Look Ek Look
Neha Bhasin & Anand Raaj Anand
Aryan
19 18 4
Paatshaala
Naresh Iyer & Mohammed Aslam
Rang De Basanti
20 20 1
Mehfuz Euphoria Mehfuz 21  23 22
Take Me to your Heart Shaan Tishnagi 22 22 21
Tum Saanson Mein (Remix) Himesh Reshammiya & Tulsi Kumar
Humko Deewana Kar Gaye
23 12 1
I Love You O Sayyoni Himesh Reshammiya
Tera Suroor
24 New 24
Ek Pal Ke Liye
KK
Ankahee
25 24 23
Roobaroo
Naresh Iyer & A.R Rehman
Rang De Basanti
26 25 1
Main Rahoon
Abhijeet
Lamahe
27 30 New
Chori Chori Chupke Chupke
Shreya Ghoshal & Udit Narayan
Krrish 28 New 5
Meter Down Adnan Sami
Taxi No.9211
29 29 2
It's a Beautiful Day
Shreya Ghoshal & Hamza
Aryan
30 27 1

http://www.go925fm.com/top20.htm

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

hey   guys !!!πŸ˜ƒ

i was jus wonder .....if ILYOS video has been inspired by da historical epic Ramayana .πŸ˜‰

jus think !!!

Himeshji as hanuman

the model as seeta ma !!

the male model as Ram-ji

the other guy - as Ravan !!

soo the stories goes dis way ......

Ram( male model) gives a locket ( or wateva it is ) to our dear Hanuman ( himeshji) ....then hanuman-ji flies( aa in his helicop) to seeta-ma .....there he sings a song to her!! ...then finds a kid & gives da locket to him & tell to show da locket & da sign to seeta-ma ......seeing tat she cums out !!!!

ok ok .now 4 sum reason our hanuman-ji is preety impressed wid seeta .....& kinda thinks of her saying :

"dil mein hai bas tu hi tu o jaane jana
tune kiya hai mujhko sabse begaana
meri duniya mein jabse tu aayi
meri nazron pe bas tu hi chhayi
miit gayi meri saari tanhaai bairiya ve
tujhpe hai sirf mera haqq
i love you o sayyoni .......

he then fights wid Ravan( 4 seeta ....ofcource) ......( in da original : hanuman-ji is set on fire ) here he jus hot wid a gun !!!😭...sum how they manage to get out of there !!!...they fly ( in da helicop ...ofcourse) back to the " reshammiya" land ( which originaly is : INDIA ) ...then Hanuman-ji hands over seeta to Ram ...( full khurbani...in desi eshtyleπŸ˜†)....

then seeta gives da locket back to hanumanji soo tat he can remeber them ( i mean HERπŸ˜†)

as it is always said tat Hanuman-ji is cheeranjivi ( in sanskrit) i.e ' the one who never dies ' ....its da same here to Himeshji never dies !!!! ( & he will never also!!πŸ˜‰ )

aa abt da kid in da music shop !! ....( ok now i'm making up da story ) ...here it is the nxt nxt X100 times life !!

da kid is seeta n ram's grand ( X100) son ......himeshji ofcource is the 1 whonever dies !! ( soo lets say he is abt 131 hrs old ) but still look hot n crispy !! 😳...he finds da kid ...see him listening to da song which he sang 4 seeta - very impressed by it ......goes upto him & gives da bullet!! ( ok here da kid knows wat all had happened before ...lets say his parents told him) ..seeing himeshji he is very stunned & when himeshji gives da bullet - kido is even more shocked & happy too !!

then @ da end himeshji  un-winds da locket thining of seeta  ....wid winding up da whole VideoπŸ˜‰

got it ??.....wat say ??πŸ˜‰....ok now give me ur views on dis !!

Edited by HR ki sayyonni - 17 years ago