Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: dayita

Thanks for the article Aisha

Hey No problem

I hoped it wasn't posted before..

Errmm Can u help me sith something..

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Aishu πŸ€— lil behna - yep yep we have met already πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ sis pls read the rules of the fanclub on page 1 - coz we all need to follow them...

thanks for posting the article - pls post the link of the source also....

dayita - hmmm true - par i have given a lot of news on him as well - i wld prefer if we don't have any titles - we all love him & are here for that purpose only. I am moderator of this section isiliye I manage the thread but other than that we are all equal here & his fans shld always stick together.

Just my 2 cents...😳

Jem

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: badibanga

The interview you guys talk about can we catch it here in Canada?  Any new updates of HR?

Sis the interview was shown on South Asia world - which is a news channel - the programme called Being: Himesh Reshammiya

dayita thumbnail
Originally posted by: kripaloveangad

Hey No problem

I hoped it wasn't posted before..

Errmm Can u help me sith something..

Oh sure!

dayita thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jem4Himesh

dayita - hmmm true - par i have given a lot of news on him as well - i wld prefer if we don't have any titles - we all love him & are here for that purpose only. I am moderator of this section isiliye I manage the thread but other than that we are all equal here & his fans shld always stick together.

Just my 2 cents...😳

Jem

πŸ˜†,Are Jem sis we are all together my dear...and all equal too...I was just kidding with AshπŸ˜†

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

Jem, πŸ˜†..Actually when I find any topic about Himeshji and decide to post it in this thread, most of the time I find it is already posted by Ash.We all post news on him..but Ash posts the most...so I will call her chief reporter...πŸ˜› 

hey dayita

thanx - but i wld like it if I didn't have these titles & stuff !!

its a comptele no no 4 me !!

i jus want it to be EQUAL here - it wldn't be nice if one 1 is credited & others jus ignored - no no

& as u said before " dosen't matter who gives da news/info " ....so lets not have all dis!!😊

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

hey guys !!

wassup ?? ...nething new abt Himeshji

aisha - πŸ˜†πŸ˜†soooo u knew Jem di before - but then why did u take soo long to end up here

hmmm ...i thought u were dis new thing here  !! & was all over excited of know tat there is a HR fanclub ( coz i've seen ppl here - their 1st & last post in da clubπŸ˜† ) ....

BTW we have a similarity between us - ur nick name is ' aishu ' & soo is mine( but not here - only @ home )πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

dayita thumbnail
Originally posted by: HR ki sayyonni

hey dayita

thanx - but i wld like it if I didn't have these titles & stuff !!

its a comptele no no 4 me !!

i jus want it to be EQUAL here - it wldn't be nice if one 1 is credited & others jus ignored - no no

& as u said before " dosen't matter who gives da news/info " ....so lets not have all dis!!😊

Agar tum sab log ek chhoti si bateen par aise react karo to mujhe iha fir kuchh post nehi karna chahiye.

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

Agar tum sab log ek chhoti si bateen par aise react karo to mujhe iha fir kuchh post nehi karna chahiye.

aaree yaar .its not like tat

i didn't go thru all of the posts releted to dis topic - i jus saw dis & posted my opinion as its related to me !!

only later i saw ur & Jem di's post - i'm jumping in & out- so don't know wats actually happening here - sorry if u felt bad!! ( i still have sum project to compelet & my school starts on june 5th - soo i'm all worried !!!! )

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

hey guys!! JUS FOUND dis - its the whole interview of da CNN-IBN show .......so dis contains 7 pages ...so i'll be posting 7 posts - its gonna continue !!πŸ˜ƒ

Being Himesh Reshammiya: New star

CNN-IBN
Posted Sunday , May 28, 2006 at 21:34 Updated Sunday , May 28, 2006 at 21:43
Email Print

I am not nasal, singer Himesh Reshammiya insists. "I have to sing in a high pitchβ€”a song will only work when sung in that manner," he says. Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan sang for 30 years in a high pitch and nobody called him nasal, he tells Anuradha SenGupta on Being.

Anuradha SenGupta: Its 11 o'clock and you have had a very hard rehearsal session before we come into this music room of yours. You are still going strong.

Himesh Reshammiya: Yes, because by the grace of god my hobby is my profession. So I really don't feel that I'm working. Rather, I'm just enjoying my work. Till the time I enjoy my work I will keep doing it. I will have to work very hard and treat every film as my first film.

As a student I will try and prove myself better with my forthcoming compositions. I still feel that Tere Naam and Ashiq Banaya Apne were very bad compositions and the best is yet to come.

Anuradha SenGupta: You are too hard on yourself. What is your inspiration? When you walked into this room to compose those songs did you already have an idea in your mind?

Himesh Reshammiya: No, my inspiration is god alone. I think there is some divine intervention in my life. I always say that there is a force that is making me compose so many tunes. I have got a stock of 1,000 compositions. Many a times, even in five days, you are not able to make a composition yet I am composing at least two-three songs in a day.

Anuradha SenGupta: All gifted artists have the divine hand on them. What are the thoughts that go through your mind?

Himesh Reshammiya: I pray to god that please give me very good composition, something that works with the classes as well as the masses. A composition that is very meaningful, and also gives a lot of personal identification to everyone who is and who has been in love. Love is, I think, a universal emotion.

Anuradha SenGupta: Most of your songs are love songs.

Himesh Reshammiya: I only like doing romantic songs because love is a universal emotion which will work with everyone. Everyone has been in love at least once in his life.

Anuradha SenGupta: My only understanding of music is like that of a layperson. I have no idea about how a composer works. How do you work?

Himesh Reshammiya: I don't know about others but sometimes like other composers even I work on a definite given situation. Like when I'm given a situation of the film I would work on a song which only suits that particular situation. But in Hindi films we don't have very many situations.

There are about two songs which are situational in a film, otherwise four songs are placed because there is a boy and a girl in the film and we have romantic songs. There is no such great situation that arrives in a film. Many a times we work towards creating a situation in the film.

Anuradha SenGupta: While travelling, or may be at other instances in everyday life, did you ever notice somebody's face or a colour that appealed to you?