A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) - Page 220

Posted: 17 years ago

Congrats on completing 300 pages everyone! 

πŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by Reema_J - 17 years ago
Mumbai Top 30

Artist

Album
This Week
Last
Week
Peak
Pos.
Aashiqui Meri Himesh Reshammiya & Sunidhi Chauhan 36 China Town 1 1 1
Ya Ali (Remix) Zubeen Gangster 2 2 1
Tu Hi Meri Shab Hain
KK
Gangster 3 4 3
Jhoom Jhoom
Himesh Reshammiya
Tom,Dick & Harry
4 3 3
24*7,I think of You Himesh Reshammiya & Tulsi Kumar Tom,Dick & Harry 5 6 5
Tere Sangh Ishq
Shaan & Sunidhi Chauhan
36 China Town
6 6 3
Tumse Yun Milenge
Kunal Ganjawala
Ankahee
7 7 6
Chand Sifarish
Shaan & Kailash Kher Fanaa
8 12 7
Bheegi Bheegi James Gangster 9 23 9
All Day All Night
Himesh Reshammiya
Phir Hera Pheri
10 11 3
Dil Na Diya
Kunal Ganjawala
Krrish
11 13 10
Tum Saanson Mein (Remix) Himesh Reshammiya & Tulsi Kumar Humko Deewana Kar Gaye 12 10 1
Mere Haath Mein
Sonu Nigam Fanaa
13 14 12
Dil Vich Himesh Reshammiya Chup Chup Ke 14 20 13
Lamha Lamha
Abhijeet
Gangster
15 15 11
Janeman
Sonu Nigam & Shreya Ghoshal
Aryan
16 12 15
Teri Diwani Kailash Kher Kailasa 17 8 6
Ek Look Ek Look Neha Bhasin & Anand Raaj Anand Aryan 18 16 4
Pyar Ki Ek Kahani
Sonu Nigam & Shreya Ghoshal
Krrish
19 22 18
Paatshaala
Naresh Iyer & Mohammed Aslam
Rang De Basanti
20 15 1
Yeh Sama Hain Dj Amit & Sangeeta Power Play 21  17 20
Take Me to your Heart Shaan Tishnagi 22 19 21
Mehfuz Euphoria
Mehfuz
23 18 22
Ek Pal Ke Liye KK
Ankahee
24 25 23
Roobaroo
Naresh Iyer &A.R Rehman
Rang De Basanti
25 21 1
Allah -O- Ali(Remix)
Hamzar Hayyat
Tathastu
26 27 25
It's a Beautiful Day
Shreya Ghoshal & Hamza
Aryan
27 24 1
Saali
Shehzaad Roy
Salli 28 26 5
Meter Down Adnan Sami
Taxi No.9211
29 28 2
Main Rahoon
Abhijeet
Lamahe
30 New New
http://www.go925fm.com/top20.htm

hey all!

thanks for posting ash! Himeshji ruling the charts πŸ‘

Congratulations

to all of us

on reaching

300 pages.........

Woo Hooooooooo

Arent we great sisters?????????

Everyone here is great! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for all the articles that everyone posts! 😳
Hindi Music Review: Chup Chup Ke Deepa1021  
2006-05-24 19:45:31       

Yawn is the word that comes to mind when you think of any movie starring real-life couple Kareena Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor. Kareena, the youngest of the Kapoor family, who's been in the business for the last 75 years, and Shahid, a new kid on the block who doesn't really have such a daunting identity.

Their third film together, Chup Chup Ke, is meant to be a comedy, also starring queen of skin flicks Neha Dhupia. What? Yep, you heard me. Adding to the humor quotient are Paresh Rawal and Rajpal Yadav (both are hilarious!)

However, while this movie has very few expectations, the songs are suprisingly pleasant. In fact, I decided to write this review after hearing the first song! The music is composed by Himesh Reshammiya and the lyrics are written by Sameer. So here goes!

Aaya Re- Arya, Kunal Ganjawala, Sunidhi Chauhan

The album starts off on a great note with this song. It's catchy and likeable. The lyrics are fun and simple- the same "I have fallen in love with you" type of song. But the tune makes this one stand out. This is one song you wouldn't mind listening to over and over again. It has a typical Kunal Ganjawala feel to it, with Sunidhi Chauhan lending the perfect female pitch to the song. It's nice to see her sing something other an item number, and she does it well!

Shabbe Firaq- Himesh Reshammiya, Tulsi Kumar

The USP of this song is that it is sung by Tulsi Kumar, sister to music baron Bhushan Kumar, who founded T-Series and was murdered several years ago. She's a little high pitched, but not a bad showing for being so early in the game (this is her second album). Himesh Reshammiya is his usual nasal self and doesn't explore new ground with this song. This might be the weakest song in the album. It wasn't great. In fact, it wasn't even good. However, it wasn't horrible. I would give it a 5 out of 10, probably.

now who da heck is da author of dis artical .......only if i could get my hand on him/her ...😑😑😑

Dil Vich Lagya Ve- Akriti Kakkar, Kunal Ganjawala, Sonu Nigam

Wow, does Sonu Nigam sound different or what?! His voice is the real treat in this song. Akriti Kakkar, who's quite popular on the pop music scene, sounds good. (Any relation to Indian Idol finalist Neha Kakkar? Who knows!) There's a remix version to the song, which is pretty fun too. The songs both sound good, but I found it very hard to get really excited about either one of them.

Ghoomar- K.K, Sunidhi Chauhan

K.K. is one singer who keeps a low profile but churns out all the best songs in Bollywood. He's probably the most under-publicized bundle of talent Bollywood has seen in recent years. And he doesn't let us down in this song either. The song sounds slightly like "Aaya Re" but is good, nevertheless. It's very likeableβ€”worth hearing a few times over. Definitely a step up from Dil Vich Lagya Ve. This song also has a remix by K.K. and Sunidhi Chauhan, but tell me something new. I'm getting so tired of remixes! Stick to the original, people!

Tumhi Se- Shreya Ghoshal, Vijay Yesudas

This soft song seems like it is picturized on a fancy party with ballroom-type dancing (watch it be a raunchy number in the middle of the jungle!) It's pleasant, like the rest of the songs. The singers are sort of above the songβ€”they carry with great ease. I wish we would hear more of Vijay Yesudas. He's quite good! And as for Shreya Ghoshal- she's been touted the next Lata Mangeshkar, the eternal nightingale of Bollywood music. She needs no introduction. Will someone please give this girl a song that challenges her? Oh wait, Sanjay Leela Bhansali is too busy collecting awards for Black. (Director Sanjay Leela Bhansali, who gave Shreya her first assignment in his blockbuster Devdas, is the only one who's fully tapped into her true talent. And as for the Black comment, he recreated a Hindi version of the Helen Keller story. The movie was brilliant and he's swept all the awards from here to next year.)

Tumhi Se- Kunal Ganjawala

Let'see. What can I say about this one? It's good. Kunal Ganjawala does soft just as well as he does fast. If you like the first version, you'll like this one.

Mausam Bada Hai Qatil - Sonu Nigam

This is a pleasant sounding, foot-tapping number with excellent vocals Sonu Nigam. It reminds me of the olden days in Bollywood, something just gives it that feels. The lyrics are pretty decent, but obviously nothing to go crazy over. Not bad!

Overall, this is a pleasant album that's likely to be popular. I'm not too excited about the movie, but I wouldn't completely give this album a miss. A 7 out of 10. πŸ˜ƒ

Unstoppable Reshammiya

Singer Himesh Reshammiya says he isn't deterred by criticism, in fact the awards he's won recently prove he has come a long way

NOZIA SAYYED Times News Network

FOR a long time now he hasn't changed his hair style, or should we say his trademark baseball cap and stubble. But that hasn't changed his attitude to rule the success charts of the music industry. He is one music composer who has enjoyed considerable commercial successes in recent times. So much so that he has even been listed in the Guinness Book of World Records for belting out 27 hit songs in just six months. πŸ‘πŸ‘
   Surely Himesh Reshammiya doesn't have any qualms about spending most part of his day simply composing and recording songs. It seems his songs and tunes are getting better with each passing day and Himesh is quite proud of his achievements. "Aashiq Banaya.. and Tere Naam both got nominated for the best music of the year. I have also won the best playback singer's Filmfare award for the title track of Aashiq Banaya ...which in itself proves my quality as a singer and as a music composer. To be honest both these songs were my toughest compositions."
   His music may have made Himesh a musical sensation, but his nasal voice has also been criticised. He shoots back, "Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan too sung on a high pitch yet his songs are outstanding then how come these critics find my songs nasal?" Adding further he says, "Let people criticise me but I have proved myself by winning many awards as a best playback singer."
   When would we be able to see 'Himesh Reshammiya' smile? "Yes definitely 'Himesh' will smile in his next music video 'I Love You Sayyoni', but till then no smiles. And as far as my sad image is concerned the scripts of the songs needed the protagonist to be sad and it is the director who decides what the artists have to do. I never chose to look sad. But in my next music videos I will not let down my fans," he promises.
   So is he the busiest music composer these days with 30 films in the pipeline or does he still find Anu Mallik the undisputed king? "Please don't compare me to Anuji. I am still a bachcha in front of them," he says seriously.
   Ask him about his unique style statement and Reshammiya is quick to respond, "Yeh raaz ki baat hai. Actually my childhood friend Prashant Chaddha, director of all my music videos have given me this look. And the truth is he himself hasn't told me why he chose to give me this look," says Himesh jokingly.
   His songs may be romantic but this cool composer clarifies that his romantic tunes aren't anyway inspired by his personal life. "I can't make situational songs as I don't like them. But if a film demands, I have to make it. I just love to compose songs on theme of love and romance. Thats it! Actually my Suroor album is dedicated to all the lovers on the planet," he concludes.
   β€” ..
Source: Times of india

Edited by HR ki sayyonni - 17 years ago
On a hot, hot, trail!

Where are the party livewires? The lull in the party scene is due to the absence of Shikha, Lindsey and Tanya. Shikha, and her friends from Mumbai, rocked the city and now they have all gone back to books and college, giving partying a break. Lindsey who was in the city on an exchange programme, too packed bag and baggage and headed back home.
He is the most happening singer and music director in Bollywood. But Himmesh Reshammiya's concert in the city turned out to be a no-show. Not many people attended, and those who did not have anything to say about it. Even the Raghav show
turned out to be a damp squib. Now these are happening stars, but when they come to our city, the result is a fizzle! Does it have something to do with us as a city or with you, Nikesh? Later, Himesh was seen catching up with Manisha Kothari and Durga for dinner. Is there a new friendship brewing there?
Spotted after a long time was pub hopper Simran chilling out at a watering hole in the city.

Source: Times of india

hey all - thanks ash for posting the articles!!!

who is this Manisha Kothari πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†- if there is a friendship there - I hope she is worthy enough to have Himeshji as her friend πŸ˜‰

I loooooooove the pic of him in the leather cloak - Ash thanks soooooo much for posting it 😳

Hey all - my final exam tomorrow then I will just have 2 projects to work on!!! woohoo!!! I will be busy from now till Saturday - will try & be on when I can...

Take care, luv  you all,

Jem di πŸ€—

PS. - I am in process of editing Himeshji's picture gallery - so if you posted any comments there they will be deleted. Please only post pictures there - NO COMMENTS thanks.

Edited by Jem4Himesh - 17 years ago

hey di ...

di do u mean da 1 wid a golden- yellow background - hey i luv tat pic toooooπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³

ALL THE BEST !!!πŸ‘πŸΌ di ...& dis time i'll pray before so tat nothing goes worng over there 4 U πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ€—