Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Jem4Himesh

dayita - himeshji itne naidaan nahi hai i hope - i know what he is like - he will never act in that type of movie trust me here.

exactly ........i'm sorry dayita but how could u even think like tat !!!

neways ....agree wid U di 100000000000000% 😃

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

hey girls,

that site i was talking about is not good - i reviewed it yday n ours much better - there are too many hate clubs for himeshji over there. so we shld just concentrate on our fanclub only...

Jem

dayita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jem4Himesh

dayita - himeshji itne naidaan nahi hai i hope - i know what he is like - he will never act in that type of movie trust me here.

Jem kisne kaha Himeshji naidan nahi hai..he is a sweet and cute kid.Only a kid can have the level of innoscence he have.

But I trust you, he will never act..as he is very mature and he stucks to his words like a true cancerian.

teenindia_usa thumbnail
hi ash, davita, and jem good afernoon, morning, and nite to alll...

lots of posting here
Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: dayita

Jem kisne kaha Himeshji naidan nahi hai..he is a sweet and cute kid.Only a kid can have the level of innoscence he have.

But I trust you, he will never act..as he is very mature and he stucks to his words like a true cancerian.

Well said dayita - par i am sure he knows whats right n whats wrong 😉

hey angie!

teenindia_usa thumbnail
true he may not act, yet one never knows, one of our members is very excited on that possibility and he might to please his pal,,,since he has always kept promises with those who have helped him out......

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
that maybe true but- he never goes back on his word & he has said countless times in his interviews that he will never act 😉
dayita thumbnail

Originally posted by: teenindia_usa

hi ash, davita, and jem good afernoon, morning, and nite to alll...

lots of posting here

Hi Angel, good evening.

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Victoria No. 203 being remade
Producer Kamal Sadanah has announced Angath Arts P. Ltd.'s Victoria No. 203, to be directed by Ananth Narayan Mahadevan. Music is by Himesh Reshammiya. Cast and credits are being finalised.

http://www.screenindia.com/fullstory.php?content_id=12591

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

hey celina!!!

cool siggy sis 👏 we will reach 300pgs soon 😃