A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) - Page 205

Posted: 17 years ago

hiiiiiii dayita - ur welcome buddy πŸ˜ƒ

hey guys!!!!!

i was watching MTV & there is a show called " style check " here they were talking abt zodiac signs ...& their styles

da point is - da sun-sign LEO starts frm July 24th-Aug 23rd

sooo i was jus wondering if Himeshji is a Cancerian(oh hope he is - i can add dis 1 do my similarity bankπŸ˜‰)

wat do u'll have to say ??????

I said it before Ash, He is a Cancerian..and me too πŸ˜‰
Jem whats your openion about this?

Originally posted by dayita

I said it before Ash, He is a Cancerian..and me too πŸ˜‰

wooho tats gr8 .....when is ur B'day πŸ˜ƒ

mine is on 3rd july  😳

but i'm still confused...coz in many zodiac sites i see it as july 23rd not July 24th πŸ˜•

sumtimes toh mujhe lagatha hain ki he is like a Cusp- like Harry potter- D R- even dis guy's B'day is on July 23rd...

Ash my birthday is 18th July, 1983.
And yes, Himeshji is a cusp...but he has more cancerian trends than leo..I can prove this my dear...but its not a chit chat topic...other members will kill us, i will send you pm.

Originally posted by dayita

Ash my birthday is 18th July, 1983.
And yes, Himeshji is a cusp...but he has more cancerian trends than leo..I can prove this my dear...but its not a chit chat topic...other members will kill us, i will send you pm.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh no u don't have to prove me all of dis - coz i my-self noticed dis & thought abt & came to dis conlusion πŸ˜‰

hey girlies!!!!

Gave my 2nd exam today - it was tough - pls pray for me that it went ok  - my final one is next friday then im free!!πŸ˜ƒ

Dayita - you may have a 7 yr age diff n i have a 9 yr diff - par check out my long list of similarities w/Himeshji in the earlier pages of the fanclub πŸ˜‰ you all know I am his number one deewani here πŸ˜› - I can fight anybody for him no matter who they are - sometimes I get scared thinking about the connection I have w/him - I don't know why its so strong....😳

Yep - I too was confused about his star sign - par i agree he seems to be more of a Cancerian coz I cannot see him losing his temper like a leo πŸ˜‰

I will be sooooooo disappointed if he acts in a movie - he can't do this to me - he always sticks to what he says - Prashant can tell him to act in vids only - i doubt he can make his own movie yet 😭 

Girlies - i found another site which has a lot of info on Himeshji - a friend of mine sent me an invite to visit it - im in the process of reviewing the site to see if its any good or not - so if u want the link leave me an offliner or send me a PM.

Jem

hi everyone 😊 wow i haven't logged on since like forever 😳 anything spicy n new going on wid our himeshji?

Originally posted by teenindia_usa

hi all,
heybadi sweetie, udream hascome true HR gonna act in movie,

Article was posted. already I know that  okay......

me reposting only so that some may not got thru pages...and want to make remarks too and get u replies?

Himesh Reshammiya to act!

Syed Firdaus Ashraf | May 18, 2006 12:47 IST

After singing, music director Himesh Reshammiya is set to act in his first film next year.

so what u guys think opinions?

S
peaking to rediff.com, Prashant Chaddha, his childhood friend and director of the film says, "If I ask Himesh to act, he won't refuse." Chaddha is also the man responsible for giving Himesh the beard-and-baseball cap look that has become part of the singer's image. He has also directed all of Reshammiya's music videos.

again is this a good idea to act since a PAL wants him too?

Himesh Reshammiya: I am foremost a composer

Not revealing his plans, Chaddha claims the film will have a big star cast, and will be completed before the end of 2007. When asked if Himesh can be as successful an actor as he is a singer, Chaddha said, "Today, after Shah Rukh, Salman, Aamir Khan and Hrithik Roshan, the fifth person to get an opening for a film is Himesh Reshammiya. He has a huge fan following and his songs rock on the big screen. He is already a successful man as far as films are concerned."

The duo have just returned from Hyderabad's Ramoji studio after shooting Reshammiya's latest video, I love you Sayoni. It features Himesh in a helicopter trying to rescue a girl, played by South African model Candice, and will air on May 18.

Well Hats off to HR

Ange, hi sweetie, - I am lost for words.......................................really - this was not a dream of mine but a premonition.  I just dont have words to explain - I just dont. 

πŸ˜›

happy, that is why I pointed ur name spefically since u main person wo want this...