Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dayita thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: badibanga

Hello All - This is just for fun.  Since we know very well HR is born in July - so am I πŸ˜›  Besides, you sisters are so fast I can never never beat you in posting any of the articles - so I've just given up.πŸ˜‰

I got this from ane-mail - just thought it was fun since I am also a july born LEO.  Some of these if not most - I can imagine in HR.  Could you not ?Any other July born people here?  He would have been a really really cute baby no?  And he has grown up to be such a handsome guy.😳

ha..ha... this is for baby HimeshπŸ‘

----------------JULY BABY --------------
> >
> >       Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to
> >
> >       be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed.
> >
> >       Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily
> >
> >       consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's
> >
> >       feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable.
> >
> >       Emotional temperamental and unpredictable.
> >
> >       Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly.
> >
> >        spazzy at times.
> >
> >       Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets.
> >
> >       dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things.
> >
> >       Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive
> >
> >       and forms impressions carefully. Caring and
> >
> >       loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of
> >
> >       sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people
> >
> >       through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties
> >
> >       in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods
> >
> >       about the past and the old friends. Waits for
> >
> >       friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive
> >
> >       unless provoked. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt
> >
> >       but takes long to recover.

Thanks Badi,nice info, But probably Himeshji is a Cancerian, not a Leo.

dayita thumbnail
Himesh Reshammiya to act!

Syed Firdaus Ashraf | May 18, 2006 12:47 IST

After singing, music director Himesh Reshammiya is set to act in his first film next year.

Speaking to rediff.com, Prashant Chaddha, his childhood friend and director of the film says, "If I ask Himesh to act, he won't refuse." Chaddha is also the man responsible for giving Himesh the beard-and-baseball cap look that has become part of the singer's image. He has also directed all of Reshammiya's music videos.

Himesh Reshammiya: I am foremost a composer

Not revealing his plans, Chaddha claims the film will have a big star cast, and will be completed before the end of 2007. When asked if Himesh can be as successful an actor as he is a singer, Chaddha said, "Today, after Shah Rukh, Salman, Aamir Khan and Hrithik Roshan, the fifth person to get an opening for a film is Himesh Reshammiya. He has a huge fan following and his songs rock on the big screen. He is already a successful man as far as films are concerned."

The duo have just returned from Hyderabad's Ramoji studio after shooting Reshammiya's latest video, I love you Sayoni. It features Himesh in a helicopter trying to rescue a girl, played by South African model Candice, and will air on May 18.

http://inhome.rediff.com/movies/2006/may/18himesh.htm

dayita thumbnail

Himesh Reshammiya - Sowmya's voice has all the qualities which take to be a super successful Bollywood singer.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/22494.html

πŸ‘πŸ‘Himeshji never forgets to encourage and praise the new commers.

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

Originally posted by: dayita

Hi ASh Happy ILYOS Day.😊..where did you see the video dear, in some TV channel or else where.Just cant wait to see him😳

HIIIIIII dayita .......πŸ˜ƒ

happy ILYOS day to u tooooooπŸ˜ƒ

i saw it on TV , on MTV channel

hey girl i saw da whole vid & i have updated it ........u can now go & check it out

its really beautiful

espl. when himeshji dances ( 4 me !!!!πŸ˜‰)😳😳

thanx 4 da articals

Edited by HR ki sayyonni - 17 years ago
dayita thumbnail
Phir Hera Pheri - The BIGGEST promotional number ever?
By Joginder Tuteja, IndiaGlitz [Thursday, May 18, 2006]

BIG is the middle name of film maker Firoz Nadiadwala!

Whatever the film maker dreams and eventually does, it is BIG. And more often than not, his item songs have always made news, be it the ones in 'Hera Pheri', 'Awara Paagal Deewana', 'Aan' or most recently 'Deewane Huye Paagal'. Now he attempts to repeat the same fate in his upcoming comic thriller 'Phir Hera Pheri' for which the shooting of a promotional number has just seen brisk progress.

The song in picture is 'Ae Meri Zohrajabeen' and as we mentioned yesterday, it is a hit in the making due to a lively composition and rendition by Himesh Reshammiya. Well, that's not all as Nadiadwala is making all attempts by making it the BIGGEST promotional number ever!

How? By roping in the principal starcast of the film - Akshay Kumar, Suneil Shetty, Paresh Rawal, Bipasha Basu and Rimmi Sen. Moreover there are more characters sharing the frame which includes Johney Lever, Rajpal Yadav and hold your breath, even Sharat Saxena. With so many actors coming together for a promotional music video, chances are bleak that the record would be broken in near future!

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/22491.html
Edited by dayita - 17 years ago
dayita thumbnail
Originally posted by: HR ki sayyonni

HIIIIIII dayita .......πŸ˜ƒ

happy ILYOS day to u tooooooπŸ˜ƒ

i saw it on TV , on MTV channel

hey girl i saw da whole vid & i have updated it ........u can now go & check it out

its really beautiful

espl. when himeshji dances ( 4 me !!!!πŸ˜‰)😳😳

Thanks Ash, I will surely watch it out.

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

'Chand sifarish' from 'Fanaa' is song of the week

By Indo Asian News Service

New Delhi, May 16 (IANS) Music has been a major attraction in all Yash Chopra films, so it is no surprise to know that 'Fanaa', too, has struck the right note and that its 'Chand Sifarish' is number one song of the week.

The top 10 Hindi songs are:

1. 'Chand sifarish' - Film: 'Fanaa'; Singers: Shaan and Kailash Kher; Music: Jatin-Lalit. A mixture of Arabic and Indian music, the enchanting song is selling like the proverbial hot cakes.

2. 'Ya Ali' - Film: 'Gangster - A Love Story'; Singer: Zubeen; Music: Pritam. Sufi songs are a craze these days and 'Ya Ali' is the latest to join the list.

3. 'Aashiqui meri' - Film: '36 China Town'; Singers: Himesh Reshammiya, Sunidhi Chauhan; Music: Himesh Reshammiya. Demand for this seductive number has soared since the film hit the screens.

4. 'Jhoom jhoom' - Film: 'Tom Dick And Harry'; Singer: Himesh Reshammiya; Music: Himesh Reshammiya. Another feel-good song from Reshammiya that is going places.

5 'Fanah' - Film: 'Humko Deewana Kar Gaye'; Singers: Sonu Nigam, Tulsi Kumar; Music: Anu Malik. The song's popularity has surprised music enthusiasts.

6 'It's a beautiful day' - Film: 'Aryan'; Singers: Shreya Ghoshal and Hamza; Music: Anand Raj Anand. A sentimental romantic song for lovebirds!

7. 'Mundya aa bhi jaa' - Film: 'Shaadi Se Pehle'; Singer: Sunidhi Chauhan; Music: Himesh Reshammiya. A foot-tapping naughty number just for time pass!

8. 'Roobaroo' - Film: 'Rang De Basanti'; Singers: A.R. Rahman and Naresh Iyer; Music: A.R. Rahman. The Indi-pop composition makes its first appearance on this list.

9. 'Right here right now' - Film: 'Bluffmaster'; Singers: Abhishek Bachchan and Sunidhi Chauhan; Music: Vishal-Shekhar. Its popularity has slipped with other newer numbers making the grade, but this still finds place on the charts.

10 'Pyaar ki ek kahani' - Film: 'Krrish'; Singers: Sonu Nigam and Shreya Ghoshal; Music: Rajesh Roshan. The romantic number rendered beautifully by the two talented artistes is eminently hummable.

http://www.dailyindia.com/show/26177.php/Chand_sifarish_from _Fanaa_is_song_of_the_week

teenindia_usa thumbnail
hi all,
heybadi sweetie, udream hascome true HR gonna act in movie,

Article was posted. already I know that  okay......

me reposting only so that some may not got thru pages...and want to make remarks too and get u replies?

Himesh Reshammiya to act!

Syed Firdaus Ashraf | May 18, 2006 12:47 IST

After singing, music director Himesh Reshammiya is set to act in his first film next year.

so what u guys think opinions?

S
peaking to rediff.com, Prashant Chaddha, his childhood friend and director of the film says, "If I ask Himesh to act, he won't refuse." Chaddha is also the man responsible for giving Himesh the beard-and-baseball cap look that has become part of the singer's image. He has also directed all of Reshammiya's music videos.

again is this a good idea to act since a PAL wants him too?

Himesh Reshammiya: I am foremost a composer

Not revealing his plans, Chaddha claims the film will have a big star cast, and will be completed before the end of 2007. When asked if Himesh can be as successful an actor as he is a singer, Chaddha said, "Today, after Shah Rukh, Salman, Aamir Khan and Hrithik Roshan, the fifth person to get an opening for a film is Himesh Reshammiya. He has a huge fan following and his songs rock on the big screen. He is already a successful man as far as films are concerned."

The duo have just returned from Hyderabad's Ramoji studio after shooting Reshammiya's latest video, I love you Sayoni. It features Himesh in a helicopter trying to rescue a girl, played by South African model Candice, and will air on May 18.

Well Hats off to HR

πŸ˜› Edited by teenindia_usa - 17 years ago
HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

TOM DICK & HARRY collects 5.04 crores in 3 days!

Deepak Tijori's TOM DICK AND HARRY has collected a whopping 5.04 crores in the first 3 days of its release, in India and overseas. Oracle Entertainment is a proud producer while Shree Ashtavinayak is a proud distributor, for they ventured into Worldwide Distribution with this film.

Having received a stupendous opening, the film has already been declared a Plus Film in the trade, a commission earner, for all distributors the world over, where all distributors have recovered their investments in just three days, and once again proved that Box Office is the answer to success, and not critical reviews.

Above all, the music by Himesh Reshammiya is a winner and a major draw for audience in theatres. An all India and overseas collection break-up is given below territory-wise for your benefit:

NIZAM & ANDHRA: 13,08,495.60
C.I.CIRCUIT: 10,87,271.49
ASSAM: 1,17,324.40
MYSORE CIRCUIT: 8,61,179.57
RAJASTHAN: 21,35,296.96
KOLKATA: 23,18,482.93
C.P.CIRCUIT: 13,99,322.40
ORISSA: 3,00,000.00
BIHAR & JHARKHAND: 4,59,411.65
DELHI CIRCUIT: 55,74,299.30
U.P.CIRCUIT: 36,41,126.80
PUNJAB: 24,22,045.80
TAMILNADU & KERALA: 5,00,000.00
NEPAL: 3,00,000.00
MUMBAI CIRCUIT: 2,05,78,060.00
OVERSEAS: 74,00,000.00

GROSS TOTAL (India & Overseas): 5,04,02,318.04

Not only has the film succeeded in giving back all investors their money, but has also earned Deepak Tijori a clean slate, because this is his first PLUS FILM as a director. Oracle Entertainment and Shree Ashtavinayak have earned the desired goodwill by joining hands and the success of this film has only enhanced ties in their partnership.

TOM DICK AND HARRY stars: Dino Morea, Jimmy Sheirgill, Anuuj Sawhney, Celina Jaitley, Kim Sharma, Rakesh Bedi, Kunika, Avtar Gill, Shakti Kapoor and Gulshan Grover. Music: Himesh Reshammiya, Lyrics: Sameer, Producers: Ranjan Prakash & Surendra Bhatia Directed by Deepak Tijori.

http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/06/may/18tomdicknharry .asp

dayita thumbnail
Originally posted by: HR ki sayyonni

Above all, the music by Himesh Reshammiya is a winner and a major draw for audience in theatres.

πŸ‘

Thanks Ash.