Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: HR ki sayyonni

Cool.Nick> It has been seen that after marriage the luck changes positively, is marriage on your cards?
Himesh Reshammiya> I am already married.

Sign off Message> I will work even harder, be with me. God bless you. Love you all... Himesh .

now dis was da 1st time .....i ever seen himeshji agreeing tat he is married ........yea it is kinda sad ...

& i love his " sign-off message "....tats soooo sweet.!!!😳😳

himeshji gives all nice sweet blessing

& wat do u'll say girls ......u'll r gonna be wid himeshji na....say YES ( or else ..i'm gonna get u hanged in 12 hrs.....πŸ˜†)

BTW ppl ...do want himeshji to work " even more harder " ...i don't want him to ..or else it might affect his health ...& tat would be another πŸ’” 4 me

wat do u'll say ???

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail
Boys will be boys

Manish Gupta to make film based on a real-life boys' hostel drama

RAM KAMAL MUKHERJEE

Perhaps for the first time in Bollywood, a film will be made on the real-life goings-on in a boy's hostel. Directed by Manish Gupta, the film, titled Hostel, will star Vatsal Seth (of Tarzan: The Wonder Car fame) and Tulip Joshi.
   It's supposed to be a hard-core realistic film with no songs and dances. Slated for a September release, the movie will be completed in two months flat and will be shot on real locations. The film will also be a first for Himesh Reshammiya, who will compose heavy metal rock tracks for it, as the background score.
   The director of the film Manish Gupta has been with the RGV camp for quite a while. Starting off as a scriptwriter, he has written films like films like D, James and Sarkar. However, more recently, he directed one of the episodes in Darna Zaroori Hai. Hostel will be his second full-length feature film.
   Gupta who has researched extensively on hostel life says: "I plan to deal with the issue of sexual harassment and explore the psyche of the students who indulge in ragging. I have spoken to both victims and troublemakers."
   He clarifies that although the film will not have nudity, it will have bold scenes. "My film will also deal with homosexuality which I think has been a major issue in many boys' hostels," he says.
   Hostel will mark a comeback for Vatsal Seth who has been lying low after his debut vehicle Tarzan… bombed at the box- office. "I was not willing to sign any films after Tarzan…," says Vatsal. "I didn't want to make any mistake, and have waited for more than a year to get this role."
   Vatsal plays the protagonist in the film. Speaking about his role, he says: "I play a student who is ragged by his hostel companions and has no option but to bear the traumatic conditions."

Source : times of India news paper ( TOI)

badi thumbnail

Thanks Ash - once again - great interviewπŸ‘

Hmmmmmm........ I am already married😳  To whom????? Do you know?  kind of..... sort of .... sad ah?😭

teenindia_usa thumbnail
Hi  GUYS,

Here is the latest Interview from HR...

On a success roll

Rajiv Vijayakar speaks with Himesh Reshammiya who has taken the Indi pop scene and film music by storm with his voice and music.

He's sensation incarnate. "The process of becoming a rock star has already begun!" declares Himesh Reshammiya. The smile may be too low-voltage for the term, but the attitude is just right, and that's what has worked big-time in his videos as well. A frayed baseball cap, a cheek adornment that can be best described as a stubble-meets-beard, a trademark jacket without which the man does not step outside his suburban duplex, and a melancholy, wistful, pain-laden expression that is studiously maintained even on celebratory occasions like his music launches or award speeches – like with his music, Himesh Reshammiya has tailored even the rock star leitmotif to a homeland that is more known for kheer than caviar.

Himesh today can afford to be magnanimous to past critics and present detractors who term him a huge bubble that will burst soon, and to those who ridicule his voice and singing abilities, calling him a lucky man in the right place filling a void in which contemporaries and music sales are floundering so badly.

"Rehman lavishly complimented Aashiq Banaya Aapne and called it the most rocking album of 2005. And T-Series tells me that Aap Ka Surroor, my first album as a composer-singer, is the biggest seller ever in Indian non-film music," crows the composer. "For over six months, I have also topped the film charts with Aashiq Banaya Aapne, Aksar and now Tom Dick And Harry. I can only thank the Almighty and my fans for this, apart from my writer Sameer and T-Series."

Move over Karunya and Sandeep, here is the new Indian Idol. At a time when music sales in physical format (as in CDs and cassettes) are plunging by the day, Himesh albums sell like hot cakes across the nation, bridging the gap, as only a few composers like Shankar Jaikishan, Laxmikant Pyarelal and R D Burman (incidentally Himesh's idols) have accomplished before, between the small-town and rural masses and the pub-hopping metro youth. And what is truly unprecedented besides his complete takeover of the charts is that this son of musician and small-time music director Vipin Reshammiya and the protg of actor Salman Khan has done it in two capacities – as music director and singer.

"My voice is taiyyar and classically trained," says Himesh. "When they wrote me off for my nasal rendition in the high octave in the title-tracks of Aashiq.. . and Aap Ka Surroor, I showed my range by doing Jhoom jhoom (Tom Dick And Harry) and my latest hit Aashiqui hai meri (36, China Town) in the middle octave and Chhed de pyar ki baat in my album in the lowest one, which were not at all nasal.'

He scoffs at the overkill theory (over 20 tracks as singer within six months when other music directors sing just a few songs every year) and says, "I must be doing something right if almost every song I have sung has become a hit. Successful albums do not just benefit me but the entire industry. In the past, the music of Kya Dil Ne Kahaa, Chura Liya Hai Tumne and Yeh Hai Jalwa did well even when the films bombed. That is because when I take up a film I only concentrate on doing my best!"

The Gods are raining fame and fortune on him in a mega-dose: how does he react to that? Is he cocksure he knows the public pulse, insecure of whether he may fall soon, or doubly motivated?

The music maker ponders for a few seconds and replies, "The only thing I am sure about the public is that they want something new every few weeks, not every few years as it was earlier. You are only as good as your last release, and so I intend to keep bringing changes fast – before I lose my audience. At the same time, I cannot afford to think of my recent successes when I am making music, but must keep doing my best. Music is one field where the more you work the better you are – the great music makers of yesterday did their best work in their busiest phase."

He adds, "I have made it a practice to compose two to three good melodies every day. That sounds impossible but it happens on most days and I can only thank divine intervention for that."

He presents a footnote: "But what I will always maintain, irrespective of whether I am experimenting with different sound, styles or packaging is the solid core of Indian melody. All my hits have had the base of Indian raags regardless of their beats, which is why every kind of listener has liked them. The melody must be strong and must dominate over the orchestration."

How confident is he of sustaining, which is where most sensations fizzle out? "I have always opened my cards slowly," he declares. "I composed my first melody as a kid. I produced TV serials from my own stories (like Andaz) wherein I tested my tunes on the masses as their title-songs. Then Salman bhai gave me the break he had promised with one song in Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya. Branded as a traditional melodist in my first few films, I showed my youthful shade with Mohabbat hai mirchi (Chura Liyaa Hai Tumne), gave raag-based melodies in Tere Naam (the biggest-selling film soundtrack in the last five years), a Sufi-rock blend in Aashiq Banaya Aapne and the Banaras gharana style in Banaras – A Mystic Love Story. There are so many cards to go!" For Himesh, success has never been a gamble. It's about having the right tricks up the sleeve.

Thanks Ange - πŸ‘

Hey all, today I was able to get the VCD-Surroor and also the CD. I am so happy - I just browsed the VCD because I dont have much time - wow, he looks super, super cool - I know some of you would not like this and he himself dont - but I think he would be really hot in acting.   πŸ˜³
HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

hey badi - ur Welcome ...😊

agree its kinda sad !!..πŸ˜’

neways @ last u got da VCD .......now u don't have to feel sad & don't have to miss himeshji nemore....😳

i'm happy 4 U........😳😳😳

Edited by HR ki sayyonni - 17 years ago
HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

ur welcome

U seem to be new here ......

neways ... WELCOME to Himesh Reshammiya's Gr8's Fanclub ....& our sweet home + paradiseπŸ˜‰πŸ€—

Ash..😊

teenindia_usa thumbnail

Top Ten List for the week of: 04/29/2006

1      Chand Sifarish - Shaan, Kailash Kher
Fanaa
Cast: Aamir Khan, Kajol, Kirron Kher, Rishi Kapoor         & ; ; ;nbs p;       

2      Aashiqui Meri - Himesh Reshamiya, Sunidhi Chauhan
36 China Town
Cast: Akshaye Khanna, Kareena Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor, Upen Patel                 

3      Ek Nazar Mein Bhi - K.k
Taxi No 9211
Cast: John Abraham, Nana Patekar, Ritesh Deshmukh, Sameera Reddy           ; ; ; ;       

4      Humko Deewana Kar Gaye - Sonu Nigam, Tulsi Kumar
Humko Deewana Kar Gaye (HIMESH RESHAMIYA-MUSIC WRITER)
Cast: Akshay Kumar, Bipasha Basu, Katrina Kaif, Vivek Shauq           ; ; ; ;       

5      Rab Ne Mere - Kunal Ganjawala, Shreya Ghoshal
Aryan - The Unbreakable
Cast: Puneet Issar, Sneha Ullal, Sohail Khan                  

6      Jhoom Jhoom - Himesh Reshamiya
Tom Dick And Harry
Cast: Anuj Sawhney, Celina Jaitley, Dino Morea, Jimmy Shergill         &a mp;a mp;a mp;n bsp;       

7      Luka Chuppi - A. R. Rehman, Lata Mangeshkar
Rang De Basanti
Cast: Aamir Khan, Om Puri, Soha Ali Khan, Waheeda Rehman         & ; ; ;nbs p;       

8      Piya Ho
Water
Cast: John Abraham, Kulbhushan Kharbanda, Lisa Ray, Seema Biswas, Waheeda Rehman         & ; ; ;nbs p;       

9      Yeh Hai Meri Kahani - Strings
Zinda
Cast: Lara Dutta, Mahesh Manjrekar, Sanjay Dutt. John Abraham. Celina Jaitley         &am p;am p;am p;nb sp;       

10      Right Here Right Now - Abhishek Bachchan, Sunidhi Chauhan
Bluffmaster
Cast: Abhishek Bachchan, Ritesh Deshmukh         &a mp;a mp;a mp;n bsp;       

Source: Top 10 ON HOT lIST
Edited by teenindia_usa - 17 years ago
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

hey all!!

ash thanks for posting that chat - yes it is the first time Himeshji ever said  that he is married - I hope things are fine for him there 😳

& kaisa sawal poochliya tumne ash - we will always be w/Himeshji no matter what - you all know i can fight anybody for him doesn't matter who i am fighting against πŸ˜‰

& ash gr8 new siggy πŸ‘

angie thanks for posting the chart list!

& badi sis - congratz on getting the vcd πŸ˜‰

teenindia_usa thumbnail
Good moring Jem and All

Also read article I posted pg 245 here, where saya HR is on a roll.

He is succeding expectaitons and that is great....

I luv 36chinatown songs especially the one he sang Ashiue Ne......Well luv all his songs what he sings and writes....

Though In ash transcript says he is married thoughts(or was that U he was refering to?
Edited by teenindia_usa - 17 years ago