HIMESHJI ROCKZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 👏
HR ki sayyonni thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey meetu .......

i'm fine ......😊

how r U..

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail
Sean Connery's son in Vipul Shah's next?
By IndiaFM News Bureau, April 25, 2006 - 03:04 IST
 Film maker Vipul Shah is currently in the process of finalizing the cast for his next film, Namaste London. The latest update is that Shah is in talks with Sean Connery's son for a role in the film. When we spoke to him, he told us that nothing has been confirmed yet. "Things abroad work differently. There are various agents in London who we are in talks with. We are looking at the option of casting Sean Connery's son, Jason. I am going to London on the 30th of April. Only the audition will determine whether or not Jason is suitable for the role."

The actors who have already been signed on for the project include Akshay Kumar, Rishi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif and Upen Patel. So who will we see opposite Upen? "We are still looking for a suitable actress opposite Upen. It will be an Indian actress," said the film maker.

A romantic film, it promises to be technically up-to-the mark as well. Shah hopes to finalize all his technicians during his visit to London. The music will be composed by Himesh Reshammiya.
http://www.indiafm.com/news/2006/04/25/7032/
vinit_fan thumbnail
Hi.... me fine too sis... 😉

So wats up??? any new news abt himeshji..... 😳 😳
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

🤗 hey all,

meetu sis good to see you posting here 👍🏼

ash thanks for posting all those articles Himeshji is rocking it seems 👏

guys i have also seen promo of phir hera pheri - saw it on zee tv first time yday - the song that Himeshji sings - Yaad sataye teri - it rocks 😉

vinit_fan thumbnail
OMG U saw it ON zeetv Jem di?????????? Arre main almost 24 ghnate zee dekhti hoon..... and i have NEVER ever seen the promo of the song...... 😭

how was the song di????How was himesji looking????? 😭
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

meetu ro mat sis - Himeshji is not in the vid 😭

I am surprised I saw it too - kyunki we get everything delayed in UK usually 😆

vinit_fan thumbnail
Arre kitni burri baat hai 😡 ...... Why isnt himeshji in the vid.......

Well i will just w8 and see anyways but agar himeshji bhi hote to kitna acha hota na???????????????????????????????????????????????... 😃 😃

teenindia_usa thumbnail
meetu, hi see pm, yes HR is the greatest