Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prietyny thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Angela since she got studying she asked me to post this message:

PLEASE JOIN HER PRIETY ZINTA MANIA GROUP AND PARESH THREAD SOON TO MOVE TOCELEBRITY SECTION

Edited by prietyny - 18 years ago
teenindia_usa thumbnail
ATTENTION MEMBERS: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

very sad news today we lost a active member here sweetdisha

I heard she passed away today she hadbrain tumor

lets please may here respects to her here

I am attributing the 200 pages we make her in her name

peace

Angela/Angelique
Edited by teenindia_usa - 18 years ago
Swar_Raj thumbnail
May her soul rest in peace . Angie that is really sweet of you 😭
badi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetdisha

Hi all,
It seems there is none in this club now, I am alone here,friends i will be offline 4 some days 4m 2 morrow, so 2day I wanted to spend as much as possible with u all.But......
Okay,

Jemdi:as I promised you I have stopped pulling your leg,n I will not do it in future also,hope u r not annoyed..Can u please provide me the notation of the songs 4m Benaras?

Ash:Keep posting all the wonderful pic in the gallery...plz post some photos of Himeshji with Vinit 😛 plz.......u would have enough time b4 i am back.

Angie:Gr8t work my dear, I hope we will reach 250+ pages when i will be back.

Celina sis:Keep posting ur KISS (Keep It Short n Sweet)mssgs.I am sorry, I promised u that I will start updating Sunidhi's fanclub 4m 2day only, but sorry i cant,I will do it once i am back.U know why i am going offline.....dont worry nothing serious.

All the new members:U r most wellcome in our sweet little heaven...Lets Rock.

I hope mitts will join us soon....Jemdi plz wish her on behalf of me.

All the members:Just keep rocking,

Jemdi, angie, ash, celina, n others (sorry i dont know the name of u all)...take care of my Himesh bhaiya okay?

I will miss u all, i would try my best to be online once in early morning 2morrow,if i cant will c u after a short break..
Jay Matadi,Lets Rock

To Sweet Disha

may you rest in PEACE

Life is such my dear, I can't believe this - I did not know you much but my heart is weeping tonight for you.

It is sad to to know that she is no more with us. A few days ago she had directed a question to me through the forum and I answered her with a pm. I answered her question and I asked her how she is.  She replied in a short pm and said she is fine. A simple question and a simple answer.  I asked her another question and she never replied back - I didnt know why she did not reply so I thought may be she did not want to be paly with me. (as some of you already know I tend to write a lot of stuff) So I saw her appearing on the forum a few times after that and wondered why she did not reply back to me.

My point is - we never know what we are going through in life.  She must have known that her end is near.  She posted such a detailed good bye and I was so curious to know where she was going.  I almost wanted to post and thought that would not be appropriate for me to ask. I felt something but I didnt know what to think. She said good bye to all of us.  She thanked each and everyone of us - she thought of every little detail. 

Right now, I cant stop crying - although I did not know her much I still feel I knew her in some way.  Through this forum we all come together - we dont know each other much but still we seem to know each other a lot in some ways in a strange way.

I am a total stranger to the indian community but I feel loved and invited and with some of you I have formed some close relationships - every single day, I look forward to talking to you or reading the posts.  Although I am much older to most of you I still enjoy your conversations and it keeps me young and alive.  I am also going through a very stressful period in my life and part of my participation is because of that.  So that I have something to look forward to and have fun and forget about some of the realities in life.

We never know what people are going through in life.  I read her p.m to Ash - it amazes me and it makes my heart weep even more.  She knew she was not going to come back and that would have been so difficult for her.  It sounded like she had made peace with that.

This is a great eye-opener for all of us.  To treat each and every person we meet in life with respect and love.  We never know what other people are going through in life. Through this thread we have been able to maintain peace and human dignity. Through the appreication of Himesh Reshammiya some previously unknown people have come together - from all corners of the world and have begun to care for each other.  Let us all be a light to each other and the world with spreading peace and positivity.  Maybe we are a small group of people but we could be powerful.  Some people are building a large fire by bashing people like Himesh.  Lets build a light by spreading peace, harmony, respect and dignity.

Disha this is to you my dear - may your soul rest in peace.  May your family have the courage to go through this extremely difficult time period.  Where ever you are may you feel happy and peaceful listening to the sounds of Himesh Reshammiya - I know you would like that because you really cared.  May you be an eternal light to all of us.

I think it will be very nice if we could dedicate the 200th page of this fanclub to Sweet Disha - someone who worked very hard to keep this thread going.

teenindia_usa thumbnail
Iam addingbanarsi to the list

guys thought to sweetdisha
teenindia_usa thumbnail
Originally posted by: teenindia_usa

peace

Angela/Angelique

Celina7 thumbnail
Di,this is your little sis celina...Disha Di, I am totally shocked right now di, I cannot believe it di.... I cannot stop crying di, I love you soo much di...I wish I had talked to you more about everything that was going on more, Sorry I did not get to read your wonderful pm's really late than usual because of school di..I miss you sooo much di I love you, You are not gone, You are here in our hearts and always will be forever di, may your great soul rest in peace di, We all love you di and we all miss you di. We all will try our best to keep your wonderful fanclubs going, but aapke bina kuch bhi nahin...lekin aap humhare dil mein rehti hain aur hamesha rehingi di...I love you di, I miss you   ðŸ˜­                                                                                           Edited by Celina7 - 18 years ago
teenindia_usa thumbnail

peace

Angela/Angelique

Celina7 thumbnail
yes we should do that...this fanclub, sunidhi's fanclub n AR Rehman's fanclub Disha di ke liye... dedicate to her...
teenindia_usa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Celina7

yes we should do that...this fanclub, sunidhi's fanclub n AR Rehman's fanclub Disha di ke liye... dedicate to her...

I agree in memory of sweet