Frequent Posters

teenindia_usa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I jem yeah we are getting many new members and all

ash thanks alot here I rely on u guys to post things mainly
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

ur welcome ash! 😳

guys yday i was watching cinemascope on zee cinema & they were talking about the movie - Tom,Dick & Harry.

The funny thing was that instead of actually talking about the "movie" itself, all they did was chat about the music πŸ˜‰ - not that im complaining - but it felt nice to see his music finally being appreciated...the presenter of the show (Roshni who plays Pia in Kasam Se) said himeshji's name like sooo many times πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

they spoke to the producer who said they chose Himeshji because they know he represents the sound of music that today's generation wishes to hear. first time i heard deepak tijori crediting himeshjiπŸ˜› - he said he kept giving himeshji situations of the movie & he said himeshji just kept giving him one hit song after another πŸ‘

they also spoke to Sameer - who has written the lyrics - he said they actually used something from a raag i think which is classically based - in zara jhoom jhoom - he said he enjoys working w/Himeshji.

& of course they did speak to Himeshji himself - i think he was in his recording studio - he looked v.tired as per usual 😑(was wearing blue t-shirt w/denim waiscoat n denim hat)- & he was sayin how Deepak had left him to make all the decisions about the music which he appreciated as it becomes easier for him to create the music he said he received a lot of support from themπŸ‘....they spoke to him at least 3 times but i can't remember everything he said - i will watch it again n edit my post...

they gonna show part 2 tonight n they still gonna be speaking about the music πŸ˜‰ - i shall add part 2 tomorrow....

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

thanx alot di...........on updates

& lovely avatar......

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

thanks ash! i was pleasantly surprised w/the interview coz i have watched cinemascope before when they talked about 'Aksar' - & they NEVER mentioned the music at all 😑 - they kept playing the songs, kept sayin how the songs are hits, but never ever credited😑 himeshji...

thankfully this time they have πŸ˜‰

Swar_Raj thumbnail
Saw this.SORRRYYYYYYYYYY if a repeat.....????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????

Himesh is not at all arrogant, is it so ?
Revealing a sensitive & humble side to himself, Himesh Reshammiya, the award winning young music director, stated that he should not yet be compared with Bollywood doyens like Amitabh Bachchan or Dilip Saab. This was Himesh's response during an appearance on Filmy's Aaj Ki Filmy Khabar (AKFK), when asked by the hard-hitting Mayank Shekhar, if he wanted to become a film hero. He further added during the episode, that he was a great fan of Dilip saab and Amitabh Bachchan and hence any comparison itself would be a controversy, which he would rather avoid.

Earlier in the interview, he was asked by Mayank, as to why he is always criticized in public, to which Himesh defended himself by saying that the Indian public had not even left Dilip Kumar and Amitabh Bachchan out of their gossip. When it comes to his success, Himesh was confident that his music said it all and added that he did not care about gossip as long as he has the undaunted support of his fans. Perhaps his new found fame and success as a singer has earned music director Himesh Reshammiya several enemies in the industry.

Himesh reiterated that he should not be compared with Dilip Kumar and Amitabh Bachchan & confessed that he was afraid of such statements being twisted by the media, because of which he was reluctant to come on such shows, he made this sole exception having heard a lot about Mayank Shekhar.

While reiterating that he respects and cares about Anu Malik, Himesh Reshammiya, the award winning young music director emphatically denied having unduly used any of Anu Malik's soundtracks. Himesh hotly contested all allegations that he has ever copied any tunes of another music director, in his career.

During the episode, Himesh lets his hair down in conversation with Mayank Shekhar & uses the opportunity to expose the truth behind all the charges levied on him. In response to the much talked about the controversy, as to whether some of his songs have used Anu Malik's soundtrack, he said that he has been very cautious about ethics throughout his career and always made sure that he does not intrude into anyone's territory despite the several offers that have come his way. He added that he was very happy to have come on the show and to be able to use it as a platform to clear all the rumors that have been spread about his music.

When asked why he always says, "I hope this proves the point" on receiving an award, Himesh expressed his views that the music Industry, having been in a crisis in the past, has now emerged from it, stronger, fitter, and more creative & experimentative. He added that his statement makes this point explicitly to all disbelievers & industry sales had risen to bear out his stand.

Astonished by a direct query about his attitude problem by Mayank Shekhar, Himesh replied he was not at all arrogant. To enforce his point he said that on some occasions, if he really wanted to do a film, he has even directly approached the producers and asked them to consider him. Watch the entire episode, which airs this Wednesday, 19th April, 2006 at 7:30 pm.

Himesh used this opportunity to tell the real story & defend all allegations levied on him. Himesh was asked by Mayank, why he lost his temper at the talent show recently. In response, Himesh defended himself by saying that at the talent show, he had only expressed his point of view about how the voting should be done and how he felt about one singer. He added that it was quite evident on that show itself that he had never disregarded the opinion of other senior music directors, and had pushed forth his point only after having considered theirs.

Aaj Ki Filmy Khabar (AKFK) is an authentic filmi news program aired Monday to Friday at 7:30pm, on Filmy Channel. Every Wednesday AKFK has a non-interrogative session hosted by Mayank Shekhar, a platform for a celebrity to express his or her opinion on any controversy.
By Televisionpoint.com Team
HR ki sayyonni thumbnail
Jem4Himesh thumbnail
its not a repeat - we all just new the facts from the beginning πŸ˜‰
Swar_Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jem4Himesh

its not a repeat - we all just new the facts from the beginning πŸ˜‰

so no credit to me...no thanks πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

jus 1line abt himeshji............its abt da movie 36 china town

Today's hot singer-musician Himesh Reshammiya scores the music for the film and album is getting popular with the listeners.

http://movies.indiainfo.com/preview/2006/chinatown-190406.ht ml

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swar_Raj

so no credit to me...no thanks πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰

well credit should go to us - his fans - for having faith in him n supporting him endlessly right? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

but thanks for posting the article πŸ˜›