Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

badi - thats an old site - i think after aashiq banaya Himeshji got famous πŸ˜‰ n hence that site hasn't been updated....

i am planning to design one for him in summer time when im free πŸ˜‰

Edited by Jem4Himesh - 18 years ago
badi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jem4Himesh

hehe badi i think u would make a gr8 stylist for himeshji πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

ya ash - i would like to see him w/out a cap this time πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

guys im listening to his old filmi music - ye hai jalwa, ishq hai tumse, dil maange more - they all rock πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

thanks for passin on the msg badi - for now i have been ok - fingers crossed 😳

OMG! imagine if I am his stylist?  woo hoo - I will be on top of this world and Iwill take you all there too ....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

oh, if my fantasies ever came true Iwill be such a happy personπŸ˜†

annu1611 thumbnail
Congrats everyone! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Himeshji's interview on Smashits

HIMESH: I MIX SUFI & ROCK MUSIC

By Kaydee - Eye TV India Bureau

Tete-a-Tete

Himesh Reshammiya is riding high in the Bollywood's music world. His songs like "Aashique Banaya Aapne...", "Aapki Koshish..." and 'Ek Baar Aaja Aaja..." have rocked the music lovers in India. This has been possible because he believes in changing with the time. Though a Sufi singer, he has added western rock in his music to update it. How else a singer of movies like 'Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge...' and 'Tere Naam' would produce the mix of traditional and new music to attract next Gen. He visited the Capital recently and spoke to Smashits.

Excerpts of his chat:

What's the modern trend in music? Have you tried to change it?

Today, Gen next looks for a change . I have attempted to experiment by creating a fusion of Sufi and rock music. While Sufi aligns one with God, rock is today's fashion.

What's vital in music?

Melody is very important in music. This is life and blood of music. I am very careful to maintain it throughout my music.

Haven't you completely dropped traditional music ?

Yes, there is no other way except it if one has to survive in the long run in Bollywood. So, I have experimented with a new flavor.

teenindia_usa thumbnail
WOW we Rockin here now need 200 pages
sweetdisha thumbnail

Wah, 150 pages.....lets have a party now, Jemdi, angie, badi, ash.........what do u say?

sweetdisha thumbnail

What happened friends?Not ready?

sweetdisha thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: HR ki sayyonni

Jhalak dikhla ja

Noted Bollywood composer Himesh Reshammiya's nasal tunes aren't just a rage in tinsel town Mumbai. The people in Indore too are fond of the rock star music director's tunes with Jhalak dikh laja from the film Aksar being the most popular. The fans thought it wise to use the song to motivate the out-ofform Virender Sehwag when they saw him struggle in the nets against the innocuous off-spin of Suresh Raina. When Viru bottomedged one, a teenager yelled out. Jhalak dikha ja, jhalak dikhla ja, ek baar aaja Multan ki form wapas aaja. Time for Viru to respond to that.

source :times of india news paper ( mumbai)

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

mai yaha haun .........mai yaha haun😊

woohoooo

150 --151---150---151

yoo this fanclub is bouncin ..........

πŸ‘πŸ‘CONGRATULATIONs ..........πŸ‘πŸ‘

annu1611 thumbnail
I loved the music of Koi Aap sa here is an old review πŸ˜› If you notice TV serials like Kausauti Zindagi Ki and Kasam se keep playing himeshji's tracks just reflects his popularity πŸ‘ πŸ‘

MUSIC REVIEW OF KOI AAP SA

By Satyajit - Eye TV India Bureau

Jukebox
click for larger view

The "K" factor is back on the silver screen for TV baron Ekta Kapoor in 'Koi Aap Sa' after the tremendous success of her sex comedy 'Kya Kool Hai Hum'. A complex love story that forays into the lifestyles of urbanized youth looks like a hot cake for multiplex audiences. The concept of "live-in" relationships and "unwed mother" makes dent once again after the success of Yash Raj's 'Saalam Namaste'. The thin line between friendship and love travels through the characters of Aftab Shivdasani, Natassha and Dipannita Sharma. 'Koi Aap Sa' comes out with puzzling tagline - "friends may not be lovers but lovers have to be friends". It has cinematography of Deepak Mavlankar and screenplay by Mahesh Pandey. This Balaji Telefilms presentation is directed by Partho Mitra and produced by Shobha Kapoor. The film comes out with some impressive music by Himesh Reshammiya and meaningful lyrics from Sameer. DJ Akbar Sami has a couple of remixed tracks that sound delightful to the ears. The album has ten original soundtracks that can be heard on T-Series.

Side A has five original soundtracks with "Seene Mein Dil" and "Tere Dil Ka Rishta", being the finest melodies. The melody scores high as Reshammiya renders his immaculate musical style in lovable soundtrack "Seene Mein Dil" by Udit Narayan and Alka Yagnik. The lover punctuates his state of heart through his mellifluous voice that triggers sentimental emotions. Sameer's lyrical attributes are praiseworthy with some finest orchestration by Himesh Reshammiya. It reminds of some of Reshammiya's finest compositions from 'Tere Naam' (Salman Khan, Bhumika Chawla) as most of them were sung by Udit Narayan. The modulating voices of Udit Narayan emanate magical touch with vocal support from evergreen Alka Yagnik. It may sound a conventional Bollywood track but should be applauded for its quality contents. The female solo version of this soundtrack by Alka Yagnik appears in the album too.

DJ Akbar Sami mixes pleasing beats with some trendy music in rendering the remix version of "Aadat Ho Chuki". Like many albums, the remix version appears before the original soundtrack. Shaan delivers another vociferous and youthful treat along with chirpy voice of Sunidhi Chauhan. The soundtrack is a party "hang-out" track that caters mainly to DJ's in parties and discos. It reminds of Reshammiya's fast paced soundtrack "Saawariya" from 'Kahin Pyar Na Ho Jaaye'. Sunidhi Chauhan plagiarizes the Usha Uthup style as she thickens her voice whereas Shaan delivers in his usual style. This above average soundtrack will certainly catch the attention of the pop generation.

A bond of immortal love showers fresh breeze of air as Sonu Nigam sings "Tere Dil Ka Rishta". Reshammiya delivers his finest composition of the album with some fine blend of romantically nurtured lyrics. Shaan has earlier rendered "Mat Ho Udhaas" ('Koi Mere Dil Se Pooche') with similar feel. In this soundtrack, the lover consoles his beloved and makes her believe about his true love towards her. Reshammiya initiates the track as he summarizes the lover's perception followed by Sonu Nigam's voice in his melodious fashion. Sameer shows his prowess in delivering conventionally romantic lyrics that are sung brilliantly by Sonu Nigam. The track has been well choreographed on Aftab Shivdasani and Natassha in the film.

The remix fever returns and this time DJ Akbar Sami delivers the remix version of "Baandh Mere Pairon Mein". A fast paced rollicking composition that oozes immaculate passion coming out in the voices of Sonu Nigam, Sunidhi Chauhan and Jayesh Gandhi. A dancing track with fast paced compositions reminds some of the finest compositions from 'Run'.

A tale of budding love that culminates from friendship gets the wings of words in the title track "Koi Aap Sa". The signature soundtrack that epitomizes the theme of the film has been sung well by Sonu Nigam and Alka Yagnik. It gives out the impression of "Ek Din Aap" ('Yes Boss') for its thematically inclined pleasing contents. Both Sonu and Sunidhi deliver the needful but this is no match for "Tere Dil Ka Rishta".

Side B has five original soundtracks with "Kabhi Na Sukoon Aaya" being the best. Udit Narayan conveys the heart warming feeling of a lover through his lovable voice in "Kabhi Na Sukoon Aaya". Alka Yagnik scores another hit in this album as she sings in tandem with Udit Narayan. Reshammiya rehashes "Tum Se Milna" ('Tere Naam') with a different style and tone. Sameer's lyrics symbolize the state of disarray in the heart of a lover with everlasting emotional touch. This situational soundtrack has been composed with excellence and will be pivotal in the proceedings of the film.

Racy and trendy "Aadat Ho Chuki" makes lively presence in its original version by Shaan and Sunidhi Chauhan. Peppy vocals of Shaan and Sunidhi Chauhan make the mood merrier with some upbeat music. The remix version has already made a daunting impression and this promises entertainment too. The female version of "Seene Mein Dil" makes waves with ever shinning Alka Yagnik delivering her best in the album. The vocal excellence speaks for this reigning playback singer as she mixes heart-felt emotions with her pristine singing flamboyance. The track erupts out the sad and emotional feeling of the beloved towards her lover with finesse. If this track is aesthetically shot then no wonder it might find acclamations at awards functions.

Alka Yagnik shows her vocal affluence once again along with talented Udit Narayan in the briefer sad version of "Kabhi Na Sukoon Aaya". Dancing floor goes bizarre with high-pitched soundtrack "Baandh Mere Pairon Mein". Sonu Nigam along with Sunidhi Chauhan delivers this whacky soundtrack with traditionally flavored lyrics. Reshammiya recreates "Nahi Hona Tha" ('Run') and "Saawariya" ('Kahin Pyar Na Ho Jaaye') in composing this soundtrack. The remix version of this song has made a mark in the album.

Himesh Reshammiya delivers another above average album with tracks like "Seene Mein Dil", "Tere Dil Ka Rishta" and "Kabhi Na Sukoon Aaya", being the best. Despite the fact the tracks are melodious it seems the composer is smitten by his own previous works. The soundtracks are largely inspired from Reshammiya's very own albums like 'Tere Naam', 'Run' and 'Kahin Pyar Na Ho Jaaye'. If the film registers a positive response at the box office then it will certainly benefit audio sales.

scs07 thumbnail
hi all... did u people know - that girl who appears in the "naamn hai tera" remix video - she is prakash padukone(badminton player) daughter πŸ˜•   she looks good tough...