A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) - Page 102

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by Jem4Himesh

thats gr8 angie, ya HEAT is comin here too - but im not goin i would if i knew Himeshji was comin though πŸ˜‰

Well my paresh is πŸ˜‰ and moi excited as we got great seats

HR is though touring too soo will alsobe here sometime and sure in london too

moi am overwhelmed I mean I love Akshay Kumar and now to add MY PARESHπŸ˜›
hehe its ok u keep AK & Paresh - pls let me know if u hear Himeshji is coming to London on tour 😳
Hey .. its 138 page today .. how can finish reading so many pages ..

dost mere .. bahot time lagane wala hai yeah padhaneko .. hope i will finish this soon .. if i din't get bored .. j/k  :P

πŸ€—danny welcome to the most rocking fan club!

i promise u u won't get bored, many articles/messages from his fans to read thru....

i reckon we will hopefully get 200 pages next week πŸ˜‰

Hello, hello good morning, how is everybody doing, me on easter break tooπŸ˜›

Oh Ange, you are so lucky - you get to see your PARESH.  I want to see HIMESH and sure jem too.😭  When will I see HIMESH?😳

Got to go out for a holiday lunch - hope you guys are enjoying your holiday too.

Yeah, I dont like HR's bar stories too - anyway, the girls around are too much (in the video) Ah, and I am worried about his new look - I like him with his beard, cap and stuff.  I dont like him clean shaven.  I hope that he wont shave his beard. 

πŸ€—πŸ€—hey badi,

ya i don't want Himeshji to change his look either (i hope i get to speak to him soon to tell him that...) even though he is perfect to me whatever way 😳

ya badi don't worry those bar girls will have to deal w/me 😑

hey i heard therez a new concert comin called aap ka suroor, i hope i get 2 see him i wanna see him sooooo badly... 😳 😭
hey jem n badi how r u guyz doin?
omg celina are u sure? please please tell me he's comin to London 😭 i will def be seeing him n front row seats if he comes
i have 2 minz left b4 school startz but will come back in da evening at bout 7 or so... yea jem di i hope i get 2 see him ..