Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Celina7 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
yea i guess... arre dont worry yaar...himeshjiz is herz... but shez a sweetheart u kno so shez sharing wit all of us...mostly wit me..hehe...but wh...i luv him 2...kya karoon...ab mein hate kaise kar sakti hoon...lol j/k jem di we r all playin around..but ur sharing wit me rite? after all im his second biggest in da world..probably...after u of course...
Celina7 thumbnail
well everybody im gonna go, so i will see u all 2morrow...bye hunniez... 😳
teenindia_usa thumbnail
ok see ya and Iam sure Jem has no problem in sharin, I mean U guys get tobe in aww of him she while she is the wife lol

Ok guys keep posting
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

hey celina & angi - gr8 convo guys πŸ‘

& we have made it past 80pages πŸ˜ƒ

Hehe sorry Celina - I can't share Himeshji w/ya πŸ˜‰ kyunki I am his deewani number one πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ hehe but I know u are all his true loyal fans naa πŸ˜ƒ

& also guys zara socho why Himeshji went along with the Mumbai Mirror prank - he basically wanted to prove to his critics that he doesn't care if people call him a nasal singer (we know he is not that anyway)😳

Celina check out this link for Himeshji pics

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/237321

his exclusive gallery is created by my best bud buttercup 😊

Edited by Jem4Himesh - 18 years ago
teenindia_usa thumbnail
Hi Jem,

How are U any new information. I read onthe internet on sahara news posted link here that hewas approached on a new project.

I am happy that he is getting offers so rapidly and it seems we are all so happy that he is succeeding in his goals

vinit_fan thumbnail
arre DONT FORGET MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M ALSO HIMESJIS FANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN 😳
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: teenindia_usa

Hi Jem,

How are U any new information. I read onthe internet on sahara news posted link here that hewas approached on a new project.

I am happy that he is getting offers so rapidly and it seems we are all so happy that he is succeeding in his goals

hey angie,

thats gr8 news im very happy for Himeshji πŸ‘πŸ‘ please do post the article here if u find it...

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinit_fan

arre DONT FORGET MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M ALSO HIMESJIS FANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN 😳

hehe ur all his fans - after me πŸ˜‰

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

Reshammiya's another Ace!

by Subhash K Jha

Only the current flavour of the charts Himesh Reshammiya could have pulled it off. At his first international concert held at the Country Club in Dubai on 23 March Himesh got Indian Idol winner Abhijeet Sawant and Sa Re Ga Ma finalists Vinit and Himani to join him for a rendition of Just chill.

"I guess it was an evening of many firsts," says the restrained but discernibly excited chart-masala creator. "It was my first concert abroad. And there were 8,000 people clapping cheering and dancing as I performed for one hour and fifteen minutes.

We also brought Emran Hashmi's birthday in right on stage with a huge birthday cake. It was all a part of a live act which I'll never forget. About 2,000 people couldn't get into the theatre. It was madness."

The performances include Sa Re Ga Ma's Vinit and Himani's renderings of Himesh's numbers.

Is Himesh encouraged to go for more live performances? "I'd love to. But only if it's organized as well as this Aap Ka Suroor concert in Dubai. I can't be seen singing and dancing all over the place."

Himesh returns to Mumbai later this week with a surprise. "For those who have been complaining that my sufiana singing is getting repetitive, here's some news. I'm changing my style entirely for Vipul Shah's Namaste, London.

It's an intense love story and I'll be doing strong melodies that have an old-world quality. But they must also represent a sound that's 'now' …and never! It's a sound that listeners haven't heard before."

And for those who think Himesh frowns too hard in public he has decided to change that as well. "I'm surprised at this reputation I've acquired of being a sour-puss. In my music videos so far there was no room for laughter.

And on Sa Re Ga Ma Pa I was too involved with the proceedings to let my hair down. But now that you mention it, I agree I need to lighten up. I'll be smiling a lot more. I've a lot of reason to be happy."

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Now Reshammiya as actor-dancer
IndiaGlitz [Monday, April 03, 2006]

You have smiled the way Reshammiya holds the mike
You have heard Reshammiya compositions
You have seen Reshammiya singing

Now see him as an actor who has also learns to dance a little...and move in style!

For his superhit album 'Aap Ka Surroor', he has already featured in the original and remix version of the title song 'Tera Surroor', 'Naam Hai Tera' and 'Samjho Na'. Now the latest music video is out that has him dancing a little to the remix version of 'Naam Hai Tera'.

Rocking, to say the least, the video has been shot 'differently' than all the previous videos featuring the composer/singer [though the director at the helm is still Prashant Chaddha]. It is more in the Sanjay Gupta mould as it has a rough'n'tough army camp base with guns, tanks and the works along with horde of background dancers and a sensational female model.

Reshammiya too has sports a different gear as he shakes his body along with the dancers for this pacy remix music video that has been shot with a bottle-green color base [something that was so prominent in Sanjay Gupta's 'Kaante'].

Watch out for this yet another superhit track!