A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) - Page 52

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by ash_schwarzen

'  hey  badi .........😊

read dis artical , even da these ppl want himeshji  to be an actor ........see they said " a wanna -be actor".........i mean himeshji never said/ expressed anything like tat , but  its these ppl who jus showed it ...............so wat does dis mean??......even other ppl want to see him as an actor ........

& ya why is himeshji justifing things soooo much tat in each & every interview i see of his ........its da same ,  da hosts ask da same Qs ..........isn't there anything nu????

abt da title ........i have to think alot..........sure i tell my idea later.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Hey Ash, How are you?  With fame and popularity comes pain and insult and that is to be expected.  It looks like for some people its very hard to grasp that Himesh is doing well.  Because he has a lot going for him - he is talented, young, knows what he is doing and also has the good looks to compliment his total package.  His type is rare and he is multi-talented - whether he sings through his nose or not - he has a distinct style of singing.

God certainly has taken a lot of time creating and packaging him and perhaps for a good reason.  God have thrown in a lot of "goodies" when creating him and whats wrong with using all his talents.  After all, we will all die one day for sure and why not use our talents.  Why hide them?  If you can sing - sing.  If you can dance - dance.  If you can act- act.  A music director does not have to remain as a music director for his enire life.

I have noticed that when ever he is giving an interview he has to justify things - why he is doing this and why he is doing that.  I also dont know why he justifies to others.  He should have the freedom and the independence to do what he wants in life.  As long as its not harming others.  Even if Himesh is winning awards he seems to be apologetic to others.  I hope he realizes that he really has the right to feel that happiness and pride within himself completely because he is being recognized for the contributions he has made.

What ever he does - he will do it well because he is hard working and puts his heart and soul in to it. 

Look forward to seeing him acting in a few selected movies - giving a class performance.  Also, if he takes in to singing in English he will also caputure the international market.

Your Corner

Fooled ya!
Sunday, April 02, 2006 | City

No, Himesh Reshammiya is not about to undergo a nasal surgery soon. Our report on the Polyps in his nose was just us fooling around in the good old tradition of April 1st. This was the creative story our readers had to point out to in our 'Spot the Hoax' contest. Reshammiya gets in on the joke and this is what he had to say:

Yes, it was quite funny. But what are these nasal polyps? I have never heard of them before. Whatever they are, they have really created panic. I haven't been able to get any work done since morning. I have been getting thousands of phone calls and SMSes. Everyone has been enquiring about my health. All those who took the report seriously advised me against the surgery. They seem to be worried that if things go wrong, I may not be able to sing…

I have been playing along with the joke. I told everyone that I will decide on whether I should go in for the surgery or not soon. It's fun to keep people guessing, you see.

My fans are also wondering why I should listen to my detractors and change my singing style. I agree. I am proud of my style. But there has been so much criticism that I decided to hit back by singing in different styles too. I have recently sung 'Humko diwana zara' and 'Jhoom jhoom' in the middle octaves, and 'Kitna pyar karte' in the low octave, which are far from nasal.

But I want to assure my fans that this was just an All fool's day prank. My voice is fine and I'll keep entertaining everyone.

But some of our readers who took the story seriously frantically smsed the singer

β€’ Please don't undergo any surgery to change your voice. Your voice has saved my marriage.
- Bubby

β€’ Please, please, please, Himesh Sir, don't change your voice. I will kill myself. I listen to your songs all day and night. Please, please, please, my friends love your voice also. We talk about you in college all the time. Don't let down your biggest fan.
- Priya

β€’ Just read in paper, man. Don't be crazy, man. You got mind-blowing voice. I like 'Jhalak Dikhla Ja'. Cool voice, man.
- John from Goa

β€’ You dare not change your voice. I'll be damned if I ever buy any audio CD if you do.
- Sonya, Delhi

Another concerned Reshamiyya fan wrote to us:

β€’ Reshammiya has put so much stress on his nose while singing that he has developed nasal polyps. I am not sure whether he will be able to sing the same way and and win awards for his different style of singing. The nasal polyps has played a vital role in his singing success.
- Shrikrishna Dhale

I dont even believe HR has reacted as it is written here. 🀒

Hey all,πŸ˜ƒ

interesting convo ash & badi - I actually do not want Himeshji to become an actor - because it will cut down on the time he has for making melodious music which he is best at doing 😳 plus people will hate him even more - thats for sure

ash - ur so lucky to get a pic of Himeshji in ur room - closest i see is him on the aap ka surroor cd cover i see it everyday 😳

disha sis thanks for the article - it seems Himeshji was completely oblivious to the april fool joke by Mumbai Mirror - im glad he reacted the way he did unlike me who still wants to sue them 😑😑😑

Good thing is...at least we know Himeshji has a sense of humour πŸ˜†

Hey angie, whats up?

I have been out all day - only just got back, & luckily got to see a Himeshji vid before i left the house πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ (Humko Deewana remix) & will be listening to him soon...

how are you?

Badi...Himeshji is always justifying himself when he doesn't need too 😭

Edited by Jem4Himesh - 18 years ago
Me ok lots of work I have to get too so inbetwwen see whats happening here.

Wow that is great U will listen to his music and all.

Its so good that we moved this thread here so at least we may enjoy it in peace.

What or his(HR's) Latest video that is out?

The latest vid for us in the UK is Tere sang ishq - Tom Dick & Harry...

but Ash seems to have seen the next one as well - tanha jiya na jaye - TD&H...

I eagerly watched Deepak Tijori's interview on B4U yday thinking he will talk or at least praise Himeshji...but he never mentioned him at all!!! For someone who has been greedy & made 3 promotional videos for his movie I think its really lame he didn't compliment the music director 😑

I also read another article which talked about Banaras ka music launch & in there they NEVER EVER mentioned Himeshji either.......

I swear people don't wanna give him credit for anything 😭😭

That is totally wrong. I mean if he was the onebehind the music than those people should givecredit where it isdue.

How is U'r otherdegree going?

yes angie it is totally wrong....

the only person to openly praise Himeshji is that of Satish Kaushikji & Alka Yagnik....

no one else 😭

'Holi' number in Banaras
IndiaGlitz [Thursday, March 16, 2006]

While the promos of Pankaj Parashar's 'Banaras - The Mystic Love Story' have already made a stunning impact, there is more to follow in the form of a 'holi' number.

This colorful number set to tune by Himesh Reshammiya and written by Sameer has an ethnic touch to it and is picturised on Urmila Matondkar and Ashmit Patel. With shades of color red all around, this fast paced celebration number also has Raj Babbar and Dimple Kapadia in some of the frames as Urmila dances and pouts in her trademark manner.

As expected, the song was premiered yesterday when Holi was being celebrated across the country.

Shaadi Se Pehle music released
IndiaGlitz [Thursday, February 16, 2006]

The music of Mukta Arts' next flick Shaadi Se Pehle was released on Valentine's Day at the poolside of Taj Land's End Bandra, Mumbai. The function was held in association with D'Damas Diamonds.

The event was kicked off with a jewellery show. This was followed by Subhash Ghai leading the team of his film on the stage. He invited the director Satish Kaushik, the lead pair Akshaye Khanna and Ayesha Takia, the lucky mascot Jackie Shroff and the others.

On this occasion Alka Yagnik sang a song from the film. The music was released amidst guests like Upen Patel, Koena Mitra, Celina Jaitley and others.

Mallika Sherawat who also is a part of the film was happy that finally a film of hers certified U/A will hit the theaters. This time around her folks back home can watch her film "peacefully".

No mention of Himeshji 😑 even when he was there!