A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) - Page 43

Posted: 18 years ago
hey i found a lot of articles about HR! ill post them when i am free from from homework!
    Shaadi Se Pehle is a comedy film that is directed by Satish Kaushik and stars Akshay Khanna, Ayesha Takia and Mallika Sherawat. The music composer for the film is Himesh Reshammiya. Unfortunately, Himesh has not sung any of the tracks in that trademark base voice of his. The man is churning out songs and their remixes before one can even have enough time to catch their breath. So, one definitely wants to hear what the music of Shaadi Se Pehle has to offer. Let's check it out!

Mundeya- The soundtrack begins with this number in the sweet voice of Sunidhi Chauhan who modulates her voice to give the number that naughty and sexy feel together. The lyrics are however, average and so is the song. But perhaps a good picturisation on the number can manage to enhance it. The remix version done by Akbar Sami is much more peppy and pacy than the original. Sami manages to enhance the song by stepping up the beats.
    Score: 5/10

Ankhiyon Se Gal Kar Gayi- This song starts with a seducing line like "Oh baby come closer now." The beats are medium paced and the song is interspersed with English sayings. Sukhwinder Singh and Himesh Reshammiya have done this number, which is a complete Punjabi dance song. Sunidhi Chauhan and Sonu Nigam act as co-singers. The track has Mallika Sherawat and Akshay Khanna gyrating to the music. The song is quite ordinary. Akbar Sami's remix is much better than the original song, it has typical Punjabi dhol beats which are foot tapping.
    Score: 6/10

Tuteya Ve- This number has an unusual combination of Daler Mehendi and Himesh. Daler, surprisingly is not singing his typical upbeat Punjabi tracks, but a love song in Punjabi mode. Himesh's base voice is also audible in the background. The song is about love and heartbreak, but the beats are with Punjabi dhol. This is an unusual combination. The song moves at a moderate pace and has some nice musical arrangements. However, the song does seem a tad long. There is a lounge version by DJ Suketu after a gap. It sounds nice and different.
    Score: 7/10

Bijuriya- This song is sung in the melodious voice of Alka Yagnik. It sounds like a folk song fused with a qawalli style. It's a song for the villages and interiors. Sukhwinder Singh, sings the male lead. The lyrics 'Gire Mujpe tere Ishqq ki Bijuriya' are entertaining and have mass appeal. The male singer is introduced after the use of an innovative Sur Taal. There is a remix version done by Akbar Sami once again which is similar, except for faster dance beats.
    Score: 6/10

Tere Liye- This one is a conventional romantic track sung by Udit Narayan and Alka Yagnik. The song is an average running around the trees one, it has the distinct sound of violins playing in the background. A lot of lively beats and humming characterize this song. The song is pretty average and the remix version by Akbar Sami has a similar style and feel.
    Score: 5/10

Sache Aashiq- The album ends with this track and has a good dose of the Punjabi dhol as well as lyrics. It sounds like a song played at a typical Punjabi wedding. It starts with an emotional note and then gets groovy. And although the lyrics include 'shaava shaava', 'nachle' and 'jind meriya' the beats are medium paced. This song does not leave a mark after you've heard it.
    Score: 4/10

Shaadi Se Pehle, has an average music album with a few good numbers like Tuteya Ve, Bijuriya and Ankhiyon Se Gal Kar Gayi. The album however has a predominant Punjabi flavour. The album has not experimented with songs and does not have variety in its kitty. There is not even a single clue that the album is composed by Himesh Reshammiya, as it does not have any of his usual soulful numbers. This will perhaps be a disappointment to Himesh Reshammiya fans who were awaiting his usual style. The album is merely average and does not manage to remain with you after you've heard the songs. Also remixes for almost all songs seem unnecessary.

Reviewer: Rachel Fernandes
    Score:

more of himeshji..........😛

Tom, Dick & Harry is a Sohail Khan starrer due for release sometime this year and the hottest playback singer and composer, Himesh Reshammiya has churned out yet another club favourite.

Reshammiya is the flavour of the month, and though many might dislike his nasal voice or his simplistic arrangements, you can't but bop your head around while one of his songs comes on the radio.

'Jhoom Jhoom' is the big hit from this album, and with the constant TV coverage, this song promises to be the big club-burner, atleast for the next few weeks. 'Tanha Jiya Na Jaaye' is another song that seems like its going to be the next big thing, and here Himesh has brought his high pitch down a few notches. Most of the songs on this CD have remix versions attached, and for an album of the week, this is a decent pick.

Everything that Himesh touches right now seems to turn to gold, but I have a feeling that unless he changes his style right now, he's going to run out of his shelf life.

My video updates................

today moring as i swithed on da TV ........on MTV i saw " naam hai tera'remix".........😃

was really good ........its shot in a deserted area , dis time they tried da army look ,

deepika pakone is in it .........😊

she looks hot 'n' gud

& as always himeshji is rockin in it..........😳

he looks superb ,.......awesome, he's wearing a army green t-shrit & a brownish- green jacket ....

he looks damn sexy.......jus feel like hugging him(😆😳)

he has a lot of JOSH in dis vid .........& yes he is smiling

its worth a  watch(not 'a' actually , i can watch him a countless no. of times)😳

Edited by ash_schwarzen - 18 years ago
'36 China Town' to release before 'Chup Chup Ke'?

Shahid and Kareena in '36 China Town'
Abbas-Mustan's '36 China Town' will release before Priyadarsan's 'Chup Chup Ke'. The common factor in both the films is the Shahid Kapoor - Kareena Kapoor combination and that both the films have music by Himesh Reshammiya. One is a thriller; the other is a romantic comedy.

While '36 China Town' is scheduled to release in May, U T V will rumouredly release its musical, 'Chup Chup Ke' in June or July, so that there is sufficient gap between both the Shahid-Kareena starrers. 'Chup Chup Ke' also stars Neha Dhupia, Paresh Rawal and Om Puri.

i just cant wait for himeshjis new compositionsssssssssssssss 😳

Originally posted by vinit_fan

i just cant wait for himeshjis new compositionsssssssssssssss 😳

me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo😳😳😳

Hey all,

seems like i missed alot yday - thanks for posting all the articles!!!

Celina - ur signature rocks 👏

& wow ash - i can't wait to see the remix vid - its my fave song from Surroor....😉*i have copyrighted it* 😆😉

Thanks for these excellent! HR u fikar not - ur music is enough to shut up most of the ppl :D They are just plain of your success :D U ROCK D WORLD!

wow wat a day.....god its rockin.😎😃😳

today, frm 2:30 - 5:00 pm ....i heard/saw :

humko deewanna kar gaye - 9 times

samjho na  - 6 times

zara jhoom jhoom   - 4 times

naam hai tera ( remix)          - 2 times

kitna pray karte       - 2 times

tera surroor    - 1 time

in jus 180 mins( 2hrs 30 mins)😊so many......

wow .... these music channels ( zoom, MTV, [v],B4U) have made my day.....😳😳😳

himeshji's rockin the world ......😃😉

Edited by ash_schwarzen - 18 years ago