Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bratati_0712 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Jem4Himesh

I couldn't believe it either sis when i read the quote today ๐Ÿ˜ญ

achcha ye sadness ki baat chhod do - have you heard aap ka surroor the album? whats ur fave song?๐Ÿ˜Š

no di i cant decide๐Ÿ˜•

all r so wonderful๐Ÿ˜›

i luv tera suroor,naam hai tera n samjho na๐Ÿ˜›

teenindia_usa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarkar

Good going 50 pages ....... ๐Ÿ‘

hi sarkar liked U'r ideas
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash_schwarzen

hehehe di........๐Ÿ˜†

abt da anthem .........why not keep  " AASHIQ BANAYA AAPNE" as it is himeshji's 1st song (as a singer) & its his fav song  toooo.........so why not dis??

Ya sis ABA is a very good choice - i jus thought the melody of tanha jiya na jaye sounds more like an anthem ๐Ÿ˜‰ but of course ABA rocks ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash_schwarzen

yup di its da offical website.........

& thers a coloumn called " ASK HIMESH " ..........wow hope he replies......

oh god its his offical website..............god i'm damn excited๐Ÿ˜ƒ

& di does he play da guitar .......as they've put  it on da home page also ( coz i know a lil ........my bro tought me)

kya sis HR ki fan aur tum jaanti nahi ho ke woh guitar baajata hai? ๐Ÿ˜•of course yaar he does- Samjho naa ki video theek se dekho ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Congratz to all of us for reaching past 50pages!!!!!!!!!

Himesh Reshammiyaji will always rock!!!!!!!!!!

Jem ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Let's Rock - Rock the World!

teenindia_usa thumbnail
Damini Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.'s 'Dharam-Veer' was launched with a muhurt on October 12 (Dussehra) at Padmalaya Studios in Hyderabad .It stars Dharmendra and Sunny Deol . The film is being scripted by Anees Bazmi (director of the recent blockbuster 'No Entry' and script writer of 'Mujhse Shaadi Karogi' ) and directed by Yusuf Khan . 'Dharam-Veer' is being produced by G.V. Prasad ( son of late G. Hanumantha Rao of Padmalaya ) . It has music by Himesh Reshammmiya and will commence in early 2006 .

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jem4Himesh

kya sis HR ki fan aur tum jaanti nahi ho ke woh guitar baajata hai? ๐Ÿ˜•of course yaar he does- Samjho naa ki video theek se dekho ๐Ÿ˜‰

aare nahi ......some ppl were saying tat he jus hold a guitar & doesn't know how to play it.........so i was a lil confused๐Ÿ˜•

wow .........i didn't realise tat .........sorry

-Dayeeta- thumbnail
i want to join this fanclub ! can i?
teenindia_usa thumbnail
Once upon a time he was called as Salman's favourite music director. Himesh Reshammiya has been associated with a lot of his films for giving Salman hit songs. Though the films bombed his score was well appreciated by the masses. Now he is back in the spotlight because of two movies for which he has given a good score. One is a fluffy romantic drama -'Kyaa Dil Ne Kahaa' and the other is a suspense thriller-'Humraaz'. Both the albums are out and the songs are already climbing steadily on the charts.

In an industry which is dominated by Anu Malik and the southern maestro A.R. Rehman, Himesh has certainly made a niche for his own kind of music. His songs are melodious and catchy, giving the movie the kind of mood it requires. In case of Humraaz the film has a score that would definitely boost its chances of striking gold at the box-office. The album is being appreciated by critics and the title track is soon to become a rage.

old article on hw he started
Edited by teenindia_usa - 18 years ago
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

welcome dayeeta!!!!

Thanks for the articles angie! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ