angel1601 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey angel i am a huge fan of hr
i am in completely in love wit his music
please add me in his fan club list too
himesh reshammiya rocks!!
teenindia_usa thumbnail
I surely let U know if anything new appears. Thanks on support and visit often !!!!!!

Edited by teenindia_usa - 18 years ago
vinit_fan thumbnail
arre kuch to khabar ho hi HR ki.... aisa kaise ho sakta hai???? 😭
Bratati_0712 thumbnail
di dont cry
HR bhaiya ke news jaldi hi milega πŸ˜›
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Found this in SRGMP sec so thought of posting it here too...

Dubai goes Wild over Sa Re Ga Ma Pa
by Subhash K Jha

Live Mumbai events at Dubai seem to be in vogue. Zee TV's finals of the Gulf version of Sa Re Ga Ma Challenge went off spectacularly well on 24 March with Siddharth and Mridula from Dubai being declared winners by judges Ismail Durbar and Jatin.

Speaking from Dubai, Sa Re Ga Ma producer Gajendra Singh said, "I can't claim in all honesty that the contestants were as exceptional as their counterparts in India. But some of them were remarkable in their own right. All of us thought Siddharth was fantastic although he couldn't speak Hindi. Just goes to show Hindi film songs are popular everywhere."

The surprise packet of the Sa Re Ga Ma Pa episodes recorded for the Gulf in Dubai was the diminutive Vinit who anchored the show for the whole season.

Says Singh, "Some of us thought he was too young to take on the responsibility. But the confidence that Vinit showed in anchoring Sa Re Ga Ma Pa at Dubai had us spellbound."

Adds Vinit, "I wasn't the least selfconscious doing it. I realized some of the contestants were older than. But what's my age or size got to do with my abilities? Though I enjoyed anchoring Sa Re Ga Ma Pa in Dubai I was thoroughly bored during off hours. I had nothing to do except watch tv in my room. And I missed my pal Himani. My happiest moment was when she arrived in Dubai for Himeshji's concert."

Edited by Jem4Himesh - 18 years ago
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Guys news on Himeshji - his concert in Dubai was a huge success he is still there & expected to come back to Mumbai during this week....πŸ˜‰

Plus if you love all his videos for aashiq banaya & surroor - you can now buy them on a DVD its called Surroor  & Best of Himesh Reshammiya - 30 tracks on dvd - including his film songs too...

I bought it weekend, my dad got it for me - he hopes it will stop the gaalias i give to the music channels in UK for not playing Himeshji enoughπŸ˜‰

Bratati_0712 thumbnail
πŸ˜†
bhaibhi aap bhi na πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Anuradha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jem4Himesh

Found this in SRGMP sec so thought of posting it here too...

Dubai goes Wild over Sa Re Ga Ma Pa
by Subhash K Jha

Live Mumbai events at Dubai seem to be in vogue. Zee TV's finals of the Gulf version of Sa Re Ga Ma Challenge went off spectacularly well on 24 March with Siddharth and Mridula from Dubai being declared winners by judges Ismail Durbar and Jatin.

Speaking from Dubai, Sa Re Ga Ma producer Gajendra Singh said, "I can't claim in all honesty that the contestants were as exceptional as their counterparts in India. But some of them were remarkable in their own right. All of us thought Siddharth was fantastic although he couldn't speak Hindi. Just goes to show Hindi film songs are popular everywhere."

The surprise packet of the Sa Re Ga Ma Pa episodes recorded for the Gulf in Dubai was the diminutive Vinit who anchored the show for the whole season.

Says Singh, "Some of us thought he was too young to take on the responsibility. But the confidence that Vinit showed in anchoring Sa Re Ga Ma Pa at Dubai had us spellbound."

Adds Vinit, "I wasn't the least selfconscious doing it. I realized some of the contestants were older than. But what's my age or size got to do with my abilities? Though I enjoyed anchoring Sa Re Ga Ma Pa in Dubai I was thoroughly bored during off hours. I had nothing to do except watch tv in my room. And I missed my pal Himani. My happiest moment was when she arrived in Dubai for Himeshji's concert."

hey jem, even i read this thread thr...

felt really happy.. vinit really rocks.. i dnt know if they can telecast this in india sometimes..

i hope they do this.. dying to see vinit hosting a show...

vinit_fan thumbnail
Jem di ur too much..... πŸ˜†

but thanx ALOT for the info.... πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›