Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ash_schwarzen

The venue was Squeeze Discotheque at Khar in Mumbai where the scene looked like a big party was in progress with young men and women in their party gear all set to hit the dance floor. This was actually the view of the sets Mukta Arts Good Boy Bad Boy.

A discotheque scene was being shot which leads to a musical number which is a composition by Himesh Reshammiya called Sambhal Jaayenge Kadam. The stars shooting on set where Tusshar Kapoor, Tanushree Dutta, Kabir Sadanand along with 25 odd extras with Remo choreographing the song. And when it's a Reshammiya number, how can Emraan Hashmi stay behind?

http://www.indiafm.com/features/2006/03/24/1100/

Thanks for the info ash!!!😃

gr8 more great stuff to look forward to from Himeshji 😉

vinit_fan thumbnail
I just love all songs himesh has composed cause it has a awakeness in his songs... 😃 .. they r soo.... good and some r very soothing..... like the banaras song.... 😳 .

Himesh shows his MINDBLOWING SUPERB EXCELLENT talent by singing many diffrent songs in diffrent ways..... And some of his music sunnke dance karne ko dil chahta hai...... they r so rockin..... And thats a positive thing abt him which i really like... 😛 😛 😛

And he's a very good teacher..... (mentor) Usne VINIT ko itne ache se gaana sikhaya hai...cause vinit ko pehle itna acha nahin gaana ata tha(no offence meant).... and ab woh himeshji ke gaane bhi bahot achi tarike ga leta hai... I'm very impresssed..... with VINIT AND HIMESHJI... 😉 😉 😉
They BOTH ROCK..... 😃 😃 THEY R TOO GOOD.... 😛
vinit_fan thumbnail
I'm so sorry Jem di 😭 ...... mera matlab woh nahin tha......

Agar aisi baat hai to aap apni photo hi dikha do???? 😉
vinit_fan thumbnail
arre kya kissi ko pata hai ki Himeshji ka b'day kab hai???? 😭
teenindia_usa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vinit_fan

I just love all songs himesh has composed cause it has a awakeness in his songs... 😃 .. they r soo.... good and some r very soothing..... like the banaras song.... 😳 .

Himesh shows his MINDBLOWING SUPERB EXCELLENT talent by singing many diffrent songs in diffrent ways..... And some of his music sunnke dance karne ko dil chahta hai...... they r so rockin..... And thats a positive thing abt him which i really like... 😛 😛 😛

And he's a very good teacher..... (mentor) Usne VINIT ko itne ache se gaana sikhaya hai...cause vinit ko pehle itna acha nahin gaana ata tha(no offence meant).... and ab woh himeshji ke gaane bhi bahot achi tarike ga leta hai... I'm very impresssed..... with VINIT AND HIMESHJI... 😉 😉 😉
They BOTH ROCK..... 😃 😃 THEY R TOO GOOD.... 😛

Thanks On saying something here I thouight all we would know was😆😆😆I am happy U made it here andfound the place as well. Will pm U later. Let others know too....

Jem is HR's secreat wife.
teenindia_usa thumbnail
hey badi, we will try to spice things and sure more tocome right now post what there is on him and give ananyiss U are the international star here.
HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vinit_fan

arre kya kissi ko pata hai ki Himeshji ka b'day kab hai???? 😭

himeshji's b'day is on 23rd july ( & mine on 3 rd july😉)

teenindia_usa thumbnail
thanks ash
Edited by teenindia_usa - 18 years ago
teenindia_usa thumbnail
  how are U guys?Edited by teenindia_usa - 18 years ago