Frequent Posters

teenindia_usa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey, those who want the link to the review. here it is :
http://www.indiafm.com/movies/musicreview/12593/index.html
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

thanks ash for the reviews!!!!

critics don't know what they are talking about - Himeshji's version of the song is so beautiful 😳

thanks ange for the link!

Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Himesh Reshammaiya On "M TV SPECIAL"

Show Starts with Himesh Singing "Aashiq banaya aapne" dressed in black "T shirt" and dark blue "Jeans" with black "Cap".

Then people started asking him questions which he replied smiling on almost every question. some one from Audience said that you have been in to Music Industry for a long time but we became your fan only when you started singing.

(Q) Why all you songs are Sufi Style ?
(A) No it's not like that those songs where Rendition at high pitch was required I tried
      my best but in my debut album "Aap ka Suroor" you will find some songs which are
      different.
Q) You wanted to become a singer and now you have received some prestigious awards
       as a singer .How do you feel now ?
(A) I started my career as a producer but as I had a strong passion towards music that's
      why I opted for Music Direction but I wanted to sing only after establishing myself as
      a Successful Music Director and that is what I did.

I dedicate my success to my Dad ,I would like Dad to join me here on stage, then his Father "Mr. Vipin Reshammiya" came to stage where Himesh welcomed him by touching his feet, Father had tears in his eyes ,he told to the audience that He is proud of his son that what ever success he couldn't get during his reign that moment his son has brought for him. He said he is Overwhelmed.

Then Himesh says about his Dad that his Father has worked for around 20 years with "Laxmikant Pyarelal" and "Shankar Jai kishan" and he is the one who is responsible for bringing "Electronic Instruments",and what ever dreams He had seen right now I am trying to make them true.    

Then Audience asked Vipin ji also about Himesh .Vipin ji replied that Himesh used to sing sitting beside him when he was very young .He said once he was playing piano and Himesh started singing "Hey Matrabhumi" (A patriotic song) this song Himesh sang when he was 6 years old.At that time only father caught that his son is going to make big in Music Industry. Himesh started doing riyaaz at the age of 12.

When Himesh was 16 years old he told his Dad that he wants to produce a film ,Father didn't had enough money but seeing his Son's interest He agreed ,then Himesh went to Salmaan Khan and said that he wants to make a film with him ,at that time "Maine Pyar Kiya" was not released but some how Himesh 's movie didn't happened

Then Himesh Sang another song "Aap Ki Kashish"

(Q) One guy asked why you wear jeans and cap always ?
(A) Himesh replied smiling that for this new look credit goes to one of my old friend ""Prashant Chadda" whom I know for last 16 years , I would like to invite him on stage, then Prashant Chadda joins Himesh on stage.he says that he knows Himesh since 10th standard,we have enjoyed some wonderful years of friendship together.
Himesh said that all his video's are directed by Prahsant and it was Prashant only who told Himesh to have a change in his look .Prashant said that Himesh has a long run in bollywood but he should open his cards slowly.

(Q) Himeshji are you going to do Acting also ?
(A) No not at all Himesh will never be an actor ,I want to make this very clear through this show that I will never be in to acting people have criticized me enough that a producer became music director and them A MD became a Singer but I asure all of you that this MD and Singer is never going to become an Actor, these are all rumours.I promise that I will be a Music Director only and I will make other singers sing my compostion to that extent that even My own fans will say that this singers has sung better than Himesh.

(Q) Have you ever tried a "HAT" instead of "CAP" ?
(A) Ya once I tried but it was looking very bad ,so I left the idea.

(Q) Is there any possibility that some day we will see "Himesh Reshammiya" without a
      Cap ?
(A)ya definitely very soon you will find a Himesh with new look .

(Q) After every successful man there is WOMAN, I want an honest answer who is the
       lady luck behind you ?
(A)The whole world wants to know this but truly that woman is my MOM.

(Q) What is your biggest Strength ?
(A) GOD.

(Q) What is your biggest week ness ?
(A) My DAD.

(Q) What if you were not a Music Director ?
(A) God Knows.

(Q) Who is your best friend after "Prashant Chadda" ?
(A) My MOM.

(Q) Which is your favourite song sung by you ?
(A) "Aashiq Banaya Aapne".

(Q) You hold mike like a bottle jug . why ?
(A) No yaar it's my way of holding that's it ,I am preety comfortable holding like this.

(Q) Tell us some thing about your songs
(A) The person responsible for remix is "Akbar Sami" I would like to call him on stage
      ,then Akbar Sami also comes to stage .bothe friends hug each other Akbar said that
       Himesh is very good human being.

Then some of songs (Remix) are shown from "Aap ka Surror" and "Aksar".
At last title song from "Humko Deewana Kar Gaye" which is sung and composed by
himesh is shown .featuring "Kathrina Kaif" and "Akshay Kumar" which is
Choreographed by Remo Fernandez and Video is Directed by "Prashant Chaddha".

At Last Himesh Thanked public for liking his songs to this extent and promised he will always work hard to please his fans

His childhood photographs were also shown when he was 6 months,3 years,12 years and 16 years

Himesh Reshammiya Quote :-

"If I am Dreaming Never Make Me Awake".
"If I am Awake never let me Sleep".

Edited by Sarkar - 18 years ago
HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

thankx alot..........

by any chance can u post those childhood photos

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Manisha thank u soooooooooooo much for posting this,πŸ‘

feels as if i have watched it!πŸ˜ƒ

I love his quotes too 😳

So do we think he is not married then? πŸ˜‰

Sarkar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash_schwarzen

thankx alot..........

by any chance can u post those childhood photos

No ash trying to get those photo's

Sarkar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jem4SRK

Manisha thank u soooooooooooo much for posting this,πŸ‘

feels as if i have watched it!πŸ˜ƒ

I love his quotes too 😳

So do we think he is not married then? πŸ˜‰

Ya his quotes are also like him thought ful πŸ˜‰

I don't think he is married πŸ˜›

but don't know if really he is bachelor πŸ˜•

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail
πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: Sarkar

Ya his quotes are also like him thought ful πŸ˜‰

I don't think he is married πŸ˜›

but don't know if really he is bachelor πŸ˜•

i love his quotes tooooooooo( i even added it to my signature)

my hopes r high .........( abt da bachelor thingy)πŸ˜‰

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sarkar

No ash trying to get those photo's

plz can u describe 'em at least.........

plzplz .....i desperate to know

Sarkar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash_schwarzen

plz can u describe 'em at least.........

plzplz .....i desperate to know

He lookes ssame even when he was 6 months in that photo he was sleeping 😳all photo's were black and white .in 3 years photo his mouth was open like innocent kids πŸ˜†.and in 12 years photo he was standing holding his knees as wicket keepers hold while wicket keeping 😊

hey there is some contest in www.MTVindia.com here we can win a cap autogragraphed by himesh ji.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Sarkar - 18 years ago