Kavita kaushik’s b~day party!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
What are the essential ingredients to surprise a friend on his birthday? Act as if you don't care that it's her birthday.

Pretend you're unaware of the event and ignore her. Then call the rest of the gang and draw up elaborate party plans to call in the day.
Party planner

http://www.filelodge.com/files/hdd6/124886/kamya18220068939. jpg
Kamya Punjabi

Kavita Kaushik's close friends did just this, thrilling her on her birthday on Wednesday. The key conspirator was Kavita's best friend, Kamya Punjabi. "I had to make sure Kavita was unaware about the party, or else there would be no surprise.

So, I made Karan (Grover) take her out shopping, while I went buying balloons, confetti, candles and other decorations. I also had to call all the other guys and tell them to be at the venue (Kavita's house) before she got in," recalls Kamya.

Karan's updates
As planned, Punjabi got the cake and the other stuff. "Karan kept messaging me from time to time, informing me where they were. So I knew I had to hurry. Finally, when Kavita opened the door and saw the balloons and cake, she was thrilled.

Kavita suspected

Apart from Kamya, Kavita's other actor friends there were Ritu Raj, Sachin Verma, Samir Kocchar, among others. When contacted, Kavita said, "I actually knew something was brewing, because none of these guys called me on my birthday.

Not only was I suspicious, but also inquisitive to know what was cooking behind my back. The moment I walked into my house and saw Kamya and everyone else, it felt amazing. After a long time, I had one of the best birthday parties ever."
Special Valentine

To add to the celebration was the fact that a day before, she spent Valentine's Day with boyfriend Karan Grover. Refusing to divulge details she said, "It was the best time ever. Karan really made it special, every moment of was something I'll remember for a long time."

Now that the fun's over, Kaushik is back to work. The actress is all set to shoot for Star One's Darna Mana Hai. "I love spooky thrillers and suspense. So, it will be fun to be a part of this show."
kewl, plz reply soon guyz! thnx alot

Happy Belated Birthday Kavita😃

thks for posting

thanks...
is karan grover the guy in "sarrthi"?

Originally posted by soni28

thanks...
is karan grover the guy in "sarrthi"?

yep, that is the guy from saarthi !!!

i think kavita kaushik and karan grover make nice couple!
wait...wasn't this article posted before?...i'm sure it's old!!

what the heck...HAPPY B-DAY KAVITA!!! 😛
thanks priyanka, I remember reading this some where. Edited by Jaslove - 18 years ago