prala
prala

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 5:54am | IP Logged
its truly and truly and reeeeeeeeeeeealllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
a ssssssssstttttttttttuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppiiiiiiidddddddd
idiotic show with no genuine singers except raktima and niladri
what pure singing challenge 2005
used to be
and what pure nonsense emaet is im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo badlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy soooorrreeeelllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyy disappointed
o my god plz help those ppl out there give them buddhi
im sorry for saying all this
but im so badly disappointed
anyway twinkle and ujjaini wud have looked better in a fashion show glamour paegeant or something they both looked totally out of sync in a singing contest
kahan nihira aur himani jaise genuine singers the aur kahan ye nautankibaaz aa gaaye hain. Angry

makaveli313 Goldie
makaveli313
makaveli313

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 5:56am | IP Logged
rite..
Vinita
SInchan
Joyeeta
Sanchali
Ujjaini
the last oe don noe... from the boys
Vishwas
Irfan
pls forgive me byut don noe the rest,,
makaveli313 Goldie
makaveli313
makaveli313

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prala

used to be
and what pure nonsense emaet is im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo badlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy soooorrreeeelllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyy disappointed
anyway twinkle and ujjaini wud have looked better in a fashion show glamour paegeant or something they both looked totally out of sync in a singing contest
kahan nihira aur himani jaise genuine singers the aur kahan ye nautankibaaz aa gaaye hain. Angry

arey mere baap... this is only the first part of the show... so definetly.. the singing woluld be bad... samjho na ... kuch to samjho na..

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adwarakanath

Originally posted by prala

used to be
and what pure nonsense emaet is im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo oooooo badlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy soooorrreeeelllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyy disappointed

Gargle, rinse, lather, gargle, rinse. Repeat.

Abhi mindblowing analysisLOL
Sima Samuel Senior Member
Sima Samuel
Sima Samuel

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 8:03am | IP Logged

sorry to say with the way twinkle was singing don't think sharib wld hv a chance of winning if paired with her...

i think the winners if geniune singers are selected by the junta wld be Vishwas with Sinchan or Rajeev with Raktima ...

if the junta opts for looks then surely twinkle with whomever she choices or joyeetha with whomever she choices..or Ujjani with whomever she choices... wld win

this is MY opinion ... and i think this is a democratic forum and each one have rights to their own views... Smile
tinad Groupbie
tinad
tinad

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I DON LIKE TWINKLE WITH SHARIB.LIKE SHARIB BLINDLY.....BUT DON KNOW HOW HE WILL PERFORM IF TWINKLE????????

OTHERWISE I WILL PREFER ANYONE PAIRED WITH UJJAINI.I LOVE HER.
tinad Groupbie
tinad
tinad

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
adwarakanath wrote:
prala wrote:
used to be
and what pure nonsense emaet is im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo oooooo badlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy soooorrreeeelllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyy disappointed
kahan nihira aur himani jaise genuine singers the aur kahan ye nautankibaaz aa gaaye hain.         & nbsp;         

Gargle, rinse, lather, gargle, rinse. Repeat.

LOL
SHUBHAMSG IF-Dazzler
SHUBHAMSG
SHUBHAMSG

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
SAPTAK with RAKTIMA or SANCHALI.

SAPTAK IS THE BEST

Go to top