ahaha... make sure y'all vote her..
shafaq92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Twinkle and Sharib definitely
roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ujaaini with (sharib) , if not him then niladri , vishvanath , even sampak is good.

or vinita.
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
twinkle is with sharib confirm

and rajeev is with rakhtima ....

just give me the list i will tell who is with who
prala thumbnail
its truly and truly and reeeeeeeeeeeealllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
a ssssssssstttttttttttuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppiiiiiiidddddddd
idiotic show with no genuine singers except raktima and niladri
what pure singing challenge 2005
used to be
and what pure nonsense emaet is im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo badlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy soooorrreeeelllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyy disappointed
o my god plz help those ppl out there give them buddhi
im sorry for saying all this
but im so badly disappointed
anyway twinkle and ujjaini wud have looked better in a fashion show glamour paegeant or something they both looked totally out of sync in a singing contest
kahan nihira aur himani jaise genuine singers the aur kahan ye nautankibaaz aa gaaye hain. 😡
makaveli313 thumbnail
rite..
Vinita
SInchan
Joyeeta
Sanchali
Ujjaini
the last oe don noe... from the boys
Vishwas
Irfan
pls forgive me byut don noe the rest,,
makaveli313 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prala

its truly and truly and reeeeeeeeeeeealllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
a ssssssssstttttttttttuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppiiiiiiidddddddd
idiotic show with no genuine singers except raktima and niladri
what pure singing challenge 2005
used to be
and what pure nonsense emaet is im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo badlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy soooorrreeeelllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyy disappointed
o my god plz help those ppl out there give them buddhi
im sorry for saying all this
but im so badly disappointed
anyway twinkle and ujjaini wud have looked better in a fashion show glamour paegeant or something they both looked totally out of sync in a singing contest
kahan nihira aur himani jaise genuine singers the aur kahan ye nautankibaaz aa gaaye hain. 😡

arey mere baap... this is only the first part of the show... so definetly.. the singing woluld be bad... samjho na ... kuch to samjho na..

teenindia_usa thumbnail

Originally posted by: adwarakanath

Gargle, rinse, lather, gargle, rinse. Repeat.

Abhi mindblowing analysis😆
Sima Samuel thumbnail

sorry to say with the way twinkle was singing don't think sharib wld hv a chance of winning if paired with her...

i think the winners if geniune singers are selected by the junta wld be Vishwas with Sinchan or Rajeev with Raktima ...

if the junta opts for looks then surely twinkle with whomever she choices or joyeetha with whomever she choices..or Ujjani with whomever she choices... wld win

this is MY opinion ... and i think this is a democratic forum and each one have rights to their own views... 😊