K. Street Pali Hill
K. Street Pali Hill

vikus says

shaika00 IF-Rockerz
shaika00
shaika00

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 4:01am | IP Logged
" I want to become the richest entertainer"

Vikas Sethi aka Swayam Shergil- the hot villain of Kahiin To Hoga has come a long way after films like Oops. The reticent actor opens up after a long while in a chat with Prashant Golecha.

On himself

I was born in Chandigarh and came to Mumbai to make a career. I modeled for products like Colgate, Raymond's and Aqua Fina. Oops and Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham followed and then I got a good break on TV. I enjoy acting and I am a chilled out person.

On his personal life

I am married to Amrita, who is an airhostess with Air- India, for the last five years. It was a love marriage. Amrita hails from Chandigarh. We met through common friends, were friends to start off with, and then fell in love!

On 'Swayam'

When I met Ekta Kapoor, she said my character in Kahiin To Hoga would rock, and that has turned out to be true!
Whenever I bump into fans or people who watch the show, they tell me openly that they hate me! Many people ask me why I insist on playing a bad character when I 'am such a good looking guy'!I take it as a compliment. The credit for the success of Swayam goes to Ekta, none else!

On the differences between the Kahiin To Hoga and K Street... units

KTH is a very youthful unit. The unit of K Street...on the other hand, has senior actors from whom one can learn a lot. The approach of the senior actors is very professional. I entered KTH only a year ago. I was new but easily became a part of the unit and everyone is supportive.

Bad vibes?
I am close to Shabir Ahluwalia. My track is important to the plot. Shabir's track was mainly negative earlier. The track and storyline keeps changing, however! Today my track is prominent but tomorrow my track may not be there. I am very friendly with Aamna too.

I believe in destiny
I don't make any plans. When things have to happen they will happen. I take things one day at a time. I want to become the richest entertainer. I get offers for positive as well as negative roles in films as well as television. When something concrete happens, I will share it with the world.

primetimee Goldie
primetimee
primetimee

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 7:07am | IP Logged
thnx...but i think its has been posted before Embarrassed
shaika00 IF-Rockerz
shaika00
shaika00

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 7:55am | IP Logged
yea ohh sory
~~Radhika~~ IF-Dazzler
~~Radhika~~