Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aromi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
good idea but someone has to apply it...
1 n only-rajeev thumbnail
easy said than done 😊 ....i agree with ur point chinti n other newsletter thing too πŸ˜ƒ

...waise u were nt there much last year wen i joined in so hi from me..this is pari here πŸ˜ƒ

now as for suggestions given....they r gud but not to forget wat might look good in reading might nt come out to b gud otherwise wen implemented so in order to see it takes place in a nice well organised manner we need to work upon it with proper concentration assigning jobs to ppl. who r willing to share the responsibility properly.

as for suggestions from me....well i gave some to bhaskar bro...bt me dumbo hv already forgotten...i'll think n post
n bro if u remember then u post. πŸ˜ƒ
chinti thumbnail
hi pari.. iv read a lot of ur posts.. so i know u..

the whole point of my suggestion is to get people to compete to write better articles than the sadu rajeev vs. gurpreet topics..

I don't mind organizing the thing if u guys are into the idea

sara_naveed00 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with the newsletter thingyy! Thts goood! πŸ˜›
meenumz thumbnail
Oh my god what the hell is happening to this serial.....KTH used to be good but now....Kashish is getting married to Akshat....wait its Swayam..ohh no its Tusshar (Sujal) but now shes found out that sujal is alive and shes dumped tusshar....by the way i am from the Uk and we're a few months behind....Ekta needs to bring the old sujal back...this drama is sinking......whats happening in the serial now??
CuteAreej thumbnail
Welcome to IF meenumz 😊 ...this is the suggestions section..where we discuss how to make this forum better and more interesting πŸ˜› ....you can post topics regarding KTH in the actual forum...Enjoy your journey with KTHF! πŸ˜ƒ Edited by CuteAreej - 18 years ago

Originally posted by: meenumz

Oh my god what the hell is happening to this serial.....KTH used to be good but now....Kashish is getting married to Akshat....wait its Swayam..ohh no its Tusshar (Sujal) but now shes found out that sujal is alive and shes dumped tusshar....by the way i am from the Uk and we're a few months behind....Ekta needs to bring the old sujal back...this drama is sinking......whats happening in the serial now??

hi meenumz....

welcome to IF and KTH forum πŸ˜ƒ

have loads of funπŸ˜›πŸ˜³

bt nt here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

this is our discussion section of making the forum better😳

but do post in our discussion topics πŸ˜ƒ

Anitaisdabest thumbnail
WE NEED MORE OLD KAHIIN TO HOGA VIDEOS THAT ARE NOT IN THIS FORUM- brand new ones- for example Piyush puts hand on Kashish's shoulder when she finds out Mehak's pregnant.... mayb from BWtorrents>>??????????

Anitaisdabest thumbnail
WE NEED MORE OLD KAHIIN TO HOGA VIDEOS THAT ARE NOT IN THIS FORUM- brand new ones- for example Piyush puts hand on Kashish's shoulder when she finds out Mehak's pregnant.... mayb from BWtorrents>>??????????
WE NEED MORE OLD KAHIIN TO HOGA VIDEOS THAT ARE NOT IN THIS FORUM- brand new ones- for example Piyush puts hand on Kashish's shoulder when she finds out Mehak's pregnant....
Moderator's Note:
Don't use all caps and large fonts in reply

Edited by chocolate - 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Anitaisdabest

hey welcome n b a part of our forum😳

bt pls keep the font size small as such big font isnt allowed here πŸ˜ƒ

as for videos we'll have more videos if kth ever repeats on star utsav...this is wat we have as of now...

n as far as taking frm other sites is considered....they wnt allow n we also dnt allow that πŸ˜ƒ