Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aromi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
eremmm we could also have an important links topic in announcement section or sticky ...for fan fictions so one can read different stories and for creative things made by nmembers..it would become collective and easy to find...
importantperson thumbnail
ummm i think
why don't we make a news letter, weekly?
that will be too good!!!
we can put important topic's, vidio's, update's, and other announcement's links there and give a little information about those. we don't need to give the link of nonimportant topics, like some fights and just time wasting topics.
and ya it will be just for the kth forum, and whoever is interested in getting those news letters weekly, should register for it and give their e-mail adds and we would send them in e-mails.
i promise it will work, and also who have missed any important topic will know wat was going on during their absence.
isn't that cool? plz do reply

Rohila 😳
heenaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think that you should make more banners and i think that they should include rajeev, aamna, gurpreet and other characters of kth 😉
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Suggestion.....mamooo BOLE TOE 😉 ....yeh kaam...thoda mushkil haiiii .......we need use our brains thts whyy 😆

Ok ...... koi help chahiye ho toe mere ko zaroor batana.....ok ...ek dum present hoga 😉 .....
n ya i will try to suggest sth....let me think over it againnn 😳 😃 😉
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: importantperson

ummm i think
why don't we make a news letter, weekly?
that will be too good!!!
we can put important topic's, vidio's, update's, and other announcement's links there and give a little information about those. we don't need to give the link of nonimportant topics, like some fights and just time wasting topics.
and ya it will be just for the kth forum, and whoever is interested in getting those news letters weekly, should register for it and give their e-mail adds and we would send them in e-mails.
i promise it will work, and also who have missed any important topic will know wat was going on during their absence.
isn't that cool? plz do reply

Rohila 😳

Thats a good idea. Maybe sending throug email part may not work But yes the newsletter part is intersting one. Will definitely give serious thoughts into it.

Mohsin thumbnail
Nice idea Rohilla.... 👏
but i think agar newsletter mai thori see more cheeain bhi aa jaen toh acha hoga... i mean ... something interesting n funny.... i mean funny news or comments on KTHF membs by newsletter team.....hmm 😳 Edited by Mohsin - 18 years ago
komalsirwani thumbnail
😆 😆 suggestions ke liye brain chahiye jo humare paas hai hi nahi 😆 😆
Mohsin thumbnail
Thank God komy... atleast tum toh maantee ho na... 😆
CuteAreej thumbnail
Yeah, i agree with Mohsin....each week for the newsletter we can pick a member from KTHF and write about his/her distinctive traits or we can have a column of interviews with KTHF members! 😃
chinti thumbnail
how bout... appoint a review officer!

might sound dumb, but....

The review officer will produce a weekly review for the forum topics... He/She will start a topic each sunday and give their thoughts about the topics, and rate them, (like newspapers rate movies) . .

who ever writes the five star topic of the week will be the next review officer.

** hope it doesn't sound too stupid**