Suggestions & Comments box for KTH forum

Posted: 18 years ago
Hi friends

Well here you can write all the interesting ideas and suggestion you want to be applied on Kth forums.

Anything which pops up in you mind which you think will be better for KTH forum just step forward and speak up. No matter you idea is for a new continuous topics or for new look and taste for the forum...any sort of suggestion will do.

If the idea is good enough surely it will be applied. So start making kth forum even more interesting place.

Chocolate
GM. I-F.com

Thx Choco dear..........I can think of something right here..right now........
Can you ask Chocolate to visit KTH more often and post something....... πŸ˜‰ esp all her witty oneliners........ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Hard Rock

Thx Choco dear..........I can think of something right here..right now........
Can you ask Chocolate to visit KTH more often and post something....... πŸ˜‰ esp all her witty oneliners........ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Muwah muwah only hardy dear can come out with that idea....Admins are u listening?? I think they are frowning at meπŸ˜†

jokes apart plz guys suggestions and comments are very much needed. Start posting.
ooh.. i agree wid hardy!!

newes........

You know how we have folders... in which we keep files of the same topic!!!.....
Can we have a folder named 'TRASH' for all the rajeev vs. gurpreet...

that way its not deleted so that the member who posts it won't have a right to send anyone hate mail....

and...those who don't want to see that topic (ever again) can just stay out of that folder !!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----if its a stupid idea but it works,then its not stupid-----
hmmmm...maybe we can have debate on topics regarding old episodes and those who are interested on latest ones too..

have competitions like signature compition...made by own...
or avatar competitions......collage etc!!!
hehehe gud idea choco di πŸ‘

sooo choco di ab hardy ki yhe request poori kerni hogi aapko 😳

awwwwwwwwww chinti ur bakkkkkkkkk πŸ‘
mai bata nai sakti k how happy i m to c u bakk n replin 😳
ab kahin mat jana 😑
nai tu i'll complain to ur bro raj abt u 😳
n agree wiv u chinti dear k ek trash bin bana hii deni chchaiye to avoid fights πŸ˜ƒ

haan haan harpy very gud idea πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ‘
but in makin collages m sure u'll win πŸ‘ cuz ur quite gud at it naa πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😳

ahhhh mai kia suggestions doon ummm....kth forum is rockin as da way it is bas sum old memz who dun cum nowadays like chinti n hardy used to but thank GOD dey're bak nowww πŸ‘ aise hiii natz aur kai aur memz hain joo kth forum per kai kai din nai aate unke liye rule bana doo k joo week mai ek baar nai aayegaa ussey saza millegee
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ya phir ban ker dya jayegaa
😳 but if kissi k exams hoon tu woh leave lee sakta hai but advance mai batana padegaa 😳
phir dekhna kaise natz aur sneha n sum oder memz too wapis aate hain πŸ˜†

sneha to hai...par natz kahan hai???
anyway...games se hatkar bhi kuch ho jaise......interviewing ur faav characters...and answer them ur own way!!!

Okay here's from my side....

I would request Choco, Hardy and Chinti to post more here. Aur kisi ka pata nahi but I miss you guys a lot.

So please.......

Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Okay here's from my side....

I would request Choco, Hardy and Chinti to post more here. Aur kisi ka pata nahi but I miss you guys a lot.

So please.......

Totally agree with u, and I miss u too guys😭

I wish we could have a chating section