Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Great looks hinder love life...y(article)

buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 3:11am | IP Logged

Gorgeous guys might have women drooling over them, but seldom do they find secure girlfriends who don't nag them about encouraging or indulging other women to be friendly towards them. Even beautiful actresses seem to prefer to marry or date men whose looks aren't their USP. Sridevi could have any man she wanted, but she chose a very married Boney Kapoor, Rani Mukherjee allegedly dated actor Govinda and Salman Rushdie, the lucky man has a stunning Padma Lakshmi at his side.

You can call it insecurity, pathetic behaviour or whatever you want, but it looks like women do not feel very secure with hunks. Model Zulfi Syed who is a big hit with women recalls the time when his then girlfriend constantly felt insecure. He says, "I had to constantly re-assure my suspicious girlfriend that nothing was happening. In my profession we go to a lot of parties where girls do come up and talk to us, and when we do shows, there are a lot of female models around. Girlfriends are always calling up and asking what's going on. As I am very friendly and talk to everybody, some of my friends' girlfriends have told them not to hang out with me as I could be a bad influence on them!"

So all the not so good-looking can rejoice because many girls feel very insecure about dating drop dead gorgeous guys. That's right, the poor girls are forever thinking, "Women will be constantly throwing themselves at him," "What if a PYT approaches him?'" and so on. In fact one prominent Mumbai based socialite on condition of anonymity says, "I dress rather sexily on purpose.

This way my husband is always keeping an eye on me to check that no guys are hitting on me. This is great as he doesn't have too much time to check out any other woman."
These suspicious girlfriends can be quite unpleasant so some attractive celebs have developed their own strategies to keep these women from baying for their blood.

Actress Kanchi Kaul, who plays Anu in Ek Ladki Anjani Si says, "I would feel quite proud if I was with a really good looking guy," but admits that it's better to first get to know the girlfriend before getting friendly with a male co-star. Even Neha Bamb, who plays Kripa in Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai, says that in the televison industry, when girlfriends see their boyfriends doing a very romantic scene on TV they do get a bit uncomfortable.

Neha says sometimes they don't realise that there is nothing beyond that one take. If not that, they then ask their better halves why they can't be so wonderful in real life.But before you boys who are not blessed with great features start pitying your better looking counterparts, remember, women don't want to date toads either. As Neha says, "When I have a boyfriend I want him to be good-looking because after all I have to look at that man for the rest of my life," So it looks like it's the average looking Charlie who has got the best deal in life.

Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 3:13am | IP Logged
thankoooooo 4 sharinggggg Big smile
diya_snow IF-Dazzler
diya_snow
diya_snow

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 3:16am | IP Logged
thanks
swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Already posted... Topic Closed LOL
But yeah... Poor Neha... Cry Cry I wonder whom or what she is talking about... Cry Cry
sam111222 IF-Dazzler
sam111222
sam111222

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 5:29am | IP Logged
thanx.
mahtab Senior Member
mahtab
mahtab

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 5:45am | IP Logged
thanks 4 sharing! Big smile
cutemah IF-Sizzlerz
cutemah
cutemah

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 6:04am | IP Logged
thanx dadi jaan
justchill Goldie
justchill
justchill

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 6:06am | IP Logged

I am so happy to tell this to You Butter! For once i will say what you say! Wink

" Already Posted" LOL LOL

Love
justchill

cutemah pls edit your siggy dear its elongating the page making it difficult for reading, sorry sweety too lazy to PM you, don't mind ah ! I had a long day after 6 hrs of bugging lectures!

Edited by justchill - 19 March 2006 at 6:08am

Go to top