Kasauti Zindagi Ki

shewta-MAD!!!!

shaika00 IF-Rockerz
shaika00
shaika00

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Prerna is very angry

Shweta Tiwari and Ronit Roy
It started off similar to the scene from the film Phagun, where Waheeda Rehman abruptly stops singing Piya Sang Khelu Holi Phagun Aayo Re and hurts her husband Dharmendra with a caustic remark because he douses her expensive sari on Holi.

Our TV actors are not far behind, reports Vickey Lalwani. Kasautii Zindagi Kay's Prerna (Shweta Tiwari) got very angry when her reel hubby Mr Bajaj (Ronit Roy) applied colour on her during a shoot at Film City yesterday. A birdie told us, "Tiwari felt that Roy had thrown too much colour on her and she punched him."

Tiwari confessed that she was terribly peeved at Ronit's exuberance for Holi. "He was supposed to apply very halka colour on me, something as little as a tikka. But Ronit took lots of colour in both his handa and applied so much of it on my face that I could not help losing my cool.

"However, I definitely did not punch him. I merely pushed him. I told him that we don't talk to each other in the first place, and he has no right to unnecessarily get into the Holi mood with me. I still have scenes to shoot, where I don't need this damn colour on my face. I need to go and have a bath before we continue."

Ronit told MiD DAY, "I don't want to talk about Shweta Tiwari."

vishucool IF-Dazzler
vishucool
vishucool

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 5:13am | IP Logged
SHWETA HAS PROBLEMS WID EVERYONE!POOR RONIT!SHWETA IS SO STUPID(NO OFFENCE TO HER FANS)RONIT DID IT IN THE SPIRIT OF HOLI!DELICATE DARLING!ANYWAYS THANKS FOR THE INFO!
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Allow me to close this topic. It has already been posted

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top