India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

mohini thinks she is gettin importance

shaika00 IF-Rockerz
shaika00
shaika00

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 2:41am | IP Logged
This is a case of an on-screen vamp act turning ugly in real life. Tasneem Sheikh who essays the role of the wicked Mohini in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, is feeling threatened by Subhavi alias Meera's growing track in the serial. Since both women play negative roles, Sheikh is worried about her position in the show. Meera's character in the show has suddenly taken off in a big way, and that's worrying Sheikh as it means less footage for her.

Apparently the two vamps of the small screen have been at loggerheads for a while, and the tension between the two women is now palpable on the sets. Both the women keep their interaction to a bare minimum. The only time they converse is when they are required to shoot together for a scene.

"What happens on the sets is something that should remain on the sets. I do not wish to add fuel to the fire by talking about it," snaps Sheikh, when questioned. However, the actress does not deny having problems with co-star Subhavi. "Yes, I do have a problem with her, but I would not like to comment on it," she says.

Subhavi, however, is more forthcoming. "I don't know if Tasneem is feeling threatened by my presence in the show and honestly I don't really care," she says. "I'm only doing my job to the best of my ability." The actress says that she gets along well with other co-stars like Apara Mehta, Smriti Irani and Achint Kaur.

"I don't see why Tasneem should feel threatened by me," she says. "In fact, I think Mohini is more popular with the people as the character has been in the show for a longer time. There is no comparison between Mohini and Meera."

Sheikh says that every character in the show is detailed by Ekta Kapoor. "A daily show has various tracks," she explains. "These tracks give importance to different actors at different times. Currently, it's my turn to have an important track. I don't see why anybody should complain about that."

shehreen Goldie
shehreen
shehreen

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 3:08am | IP Logged
hey thankss!
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 3:13am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing but its been posted b4
Immie Goldie
Immie
Immie

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 4:16am | IP Logged
thanx...
Ek Ajnabee Senior Member
Ek Ajnabee
Ek Ajnabee

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Thnks But It Was Posted Before!
Thnaks Anyway! Tongue
vinny_rams Goldie
vinny_rams
vinny_rams

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 6:23am | IP Logged
thanks for posting.Things happenning behind the screen seem more intresting than whats going on the screen. LOL
BabyStone IF-Sizzlerz
BabyStone
BabyStone

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 8:51am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top