Pavitra Rishta

Good bye PR!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

zeus

Groupbie

zeus

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
I was watching PR for long time.. it did touch my threshold many times, but I continued watching because of Manav and Archana's good acting, and their coming together often. One person that made me hate was Manav's mother. Finally, watching today's episode, I am completely convinced that Ekta has completely lost it, and this is totally a worthless show, with absolutely no more value left in it.
Bye bye folks. And thanks for all the updates.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good bye PR!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
I don't blame you at all for feeling this way .I was also disgusted with the show on Friday .Just to force down a leap such ridiculous things were being shown ..
The caharacters of Manav and Archana were totally butchered ..
Really depressing stuff .No wonder the show is not doing well...What kind of show keeps showing good people sufferng and wrong people getting their way t like this ..

The other show on Star Plus that comes on the same time is really benefitting because of PR writers ...Sometiems I think  maybe these writers are actually working  for Star Plus  or some other competitor channel ...LOL

Because I do the brief update and keep in touch with friends here , will see the show but now there is no more expectations aor even any emotional attatchment to PR as it used to be before , though I must say that the actors are still doing  a great job ...

I lost interest in the story  of this show when Manav and Archana were legally giving up Soham to Varsha for good ...things  have only got worse since then ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 December 2011 at 8:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggu_Mintysuansushkita10

Post Reply New Post

Go to top