Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

   
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

PARTY TIME..!! LETS ROCK..!! (Page 318)

Filmi_Samy IF-Rockerz
Filmi_Samy
Filmi_Samy

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 6476

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vandu4ever

Originally posted by princess1_43

Originally posted by Vandu4ever

Originally posted by princess1_43

Originally posted by Vandu4ever

arrrrrrrrrrre dekho na mere bhi kitne sare rishte hai

Sandy aur Nosh ka bhai bhi hoon aur baki sab ki behna hoonLOLLOLLOL



LOLLOLLOL bhai kasiaConfused

arre main kya karu agar Sandy ne aur Nosh ne mujhe bhai bana diya toTongue lekin wo bhai-behen wala bhai, gunda wala nahin



LOL bole to mammu nhi haiWinkLOLLOL

nahin nahin mammu nahin hai humLOLLOLLOL


to mammi hui na WinkLOL

Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Joined: 04 November 2005
Posts: 26155

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess1_43

Originally posted by Vandu4ever

Originally posted by Sandy_01

Originally posted by princess1_43



LOL uff main samjhi kisi VIp na kahaLOLLOLLOL

kya main kisi VIP se kam hu??AngryLOL

aailla meri Sandy Vanar ki International PunchhLOL


LOLsandy will kill us LOL

ya man she's gonna kill me nowwwwwwwwLOL

Filmi_Samy IF-Rockerz
Filmi_Samy
Filmi_Samy

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 6476

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vandu4ever

Originally posted by princess1_43

Originally posted by Vandu4ever

Originally posted by Sandy_01

Originally posted by princess1_43



LOL uff main samjhi kisi VIp na kahaLOLLOLLOL

kya main kisi VIP se kam hu??AngryLOL

aailla meri Sandy Vanar ki International PunchhLOL


LOLsandy will kill us LOL

ya man she's gonna kill me nowwwwwwwwLOL



where did she disappearConfused
Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Joined: 04 November 2005
Posts: 26155

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess1_43

Originally posted by Vandu4ever

Originally posted by princess1_43

Originally posted by Vandu4ever

Originally posted by princess1_43

Originally posted by Vandu4ever

arrrrrrrrrrre dekho na mere bhi kitne sare rishte hai

Sandy aur Nosh ka bhai bhi hoon aur baki sab ki behna hoonLOLLOLLOL



LOLLOLLOL bhai kasiaConfused

arre main kya karu agar Sandy ne aur Nosh ne mujhe bhai bana diya toTongue lekin wo bhai-behen wala bhai, gunda wala nahin



LOL bole to mammu nhi haiWinkLOLLOL

nahin nahin mammu nahin hai humLOLLOLLOL


to mammi hui na WinkLOL

ya ya Mummy hoon, Aisha Mann Khan ki mummy Vandu IQ/Sallu Khan

Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Joined: 04 November 2005
Posts: 26155

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Sandy, Aisha, Chhoti Aisha, Shazoo kahan gaye sab logggggg Cry
Filmi_Samy IF-Rockerz
Filmi_Samy
Filmi_Samy

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 6476

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vandu4ever

Sandy, Aisha, Chhoti Aisha, Shazoo kahan gaye sab logggggg Cry


Confused pata nhi
aisha mann IF-Dazzler
aisha mann
aisha mann

Joined: 01 December 2005
Posts: 2745

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
my network was disconnected Dead Dead Dead

now its connected but i am going bye Smile
Filmi_Samy IF-Rockerz
Filmi_Samy
Filmi_Samy

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 6476

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha mann

my network was disconnected Dead Dead Dead

now its connected but i am going bye Smile


aww u r leaving ... ok aisha take care..
have fun..
luv ya SmileSmile
say hi to muzamilLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ANGAD HAS 2 ROCK IN THE FINAL EPISODE

2 3

Author: cheri   Replies: 18   Views: 1604

cheri 18 1604 03 October 2006 at 1:41pm by ann_786
2days episode will rock!!

Author: ..Sanjana..   Replies: 2   Views: 417

..Sanjana.. 2 417 07 September 2006 at 2:59am by Sano88
Ekta ur scriptwriters rock.....

2 3

Author: am_786   Replies: 23   Views: 1142

am_786 23 1142 22 August 2006 at 5:16pm by Mera_Dil1bb
party party time I MISSED U NANNU DIDI

2

Author: spoiledbrat   Replies: 11   Views: 1218

spoiledbrat 11 1218 10 November 2005 at 4:28am by spoiledbrat
ALC Match TIME Wat time is INDIA rite noW

Author: mastii   Replies: 4   Views: 602

mastii 4 602 24 August 2005 at 10:44pm by Angadzgirl

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index