Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

   
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

PARTY TIME..!! LETS ROCK..!! (Page 265)

*Sweet.Sabz* IF-Sizzlerz
*Sweet.Sabz*
*Sweet.Sabz*

Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 12214

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

i m hungry Confused ...my bro hasn't bought me food yet Cry

lolz... im not humgry but my mommy is making me but im not budging.. im soooooooo sick rite now... my throat is killing me n i feel like im dieing....

 i was feeling da same yesterday ...but i havn't ate all day ...its 11pm ....n i m dieing 4 Food Cry

*Sweet.Sabz* IF-Sizzlerz
*Sweet.Sabz*
*Sweet.Sabz*

Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 12214

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by cutemah

puji have u been spying on me??hahahah...i feel like having coke right now...lub u re

LOL ok im really going now...i mite be here in the mnorning at like 5 LOL Embarrassed byeeeeeeeeeeeee Embarrassed muahh

yea i came all the way frm NYC 2 UK just 2 spy on u ..... ewwwwwwwwwww i hat ecoke its  sugar less i like deit sprite zero

U HATE COKE ...R U OK LOL....I HAVE NEVA SEEN NE 1 HATE COKE

welll i gess in da first one den... i like pepsi n diet sprite zero

Dead hate pepsi ...wen eva i go 2 pizza hut i ask 4 Coke ...dey get sooo annoyed LOL

*Sweet.Sabz* IF-Sizzlerz
*Sweet.Sabz*
*Sweet.Sabz*

Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 12214

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
ok i m going ...my bro is fianlly here

Bye Big smile
pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Joined: 18 October 2005
Posts: 21241

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

i m hungry Confused ...my bro hasn't bought me food yet Cry

lolz... im not humgry but my mommy is making me but im not budging.. im soooooooo sick rite now... my throat is killing me n i feel like im dieing....

 i was feeling da same yesterday ...but i havn't ate all day ...its 11pm ....n i m dieing 4 Food Cry

IDIOT- who doesnt eat all day... goddddddd... where is ur mommy?

pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Joined: 18 October 2005
Posts: 21241

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by cutemah

puji have u been spying on me??hahahah...i feel like having coke right now...lub u re

LOL ok im really going now...i mite be here in the mnorning at like 5 LOL Embarrassed byeeeeeeeeeeeee Embarrassed muahh

yea i came all the way frm NYC 2 UK just 2 spy on u ..... ewwwwwwwwwww i hat ecoke its  sugar less i like deit sprite zero

U HATE COKE ...R U OK LOL....I HAVE NEVA SEEN NE 1 HATE COKE

welll i gess in da first one den... i like pepsi n diet sprite zero

Dead hate pepsi ...wen eva i go 2 pizza hut i ask 4 Coke ...dey get sooo annoyed LOL

lolzzzzzzz n i hate coke... Dead do u like sprite?

pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Joined: 18 October 2005
Posts: 21241

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

ok i m going ...my bro is fianlly here

Bye Big smile

saba,.... bye bye... who will  i chat 2 nowz?Cry

*Sweet.Sabz* IF-Sizzlerz
*Sweet.Sabz*
*Sweet.Sabz*

Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 12214

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
ok me back ...dats was my uncle ...not my bro Cry
*Sweet.Sabz* IF-Sizzlerz
*Sweet.Sabz*
*Sweet.Sabz*

Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 12214

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

i m hungry Confused ...my bro hasn't bought me food yet Cry

lolz... im not humgry but my mommy is making me but im not budging.. im soooooooo sick rite now... my throat is killing me n i feel like im dieing....

 i was feeling da same yesterday ...but i havn't ate all day ...its 11pm ....n i m dieing 4 Food Cry

IDIOT- who doesnt eat all day... goddddddd... where is ur mommy?

my mum is sleepin ...she not well Confused

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ANGAD HAS 2 ROCK IN THE FINAL EPISODE

2

Author: cheri   Replies: 12   Views: 1669

cheri 12 1669 03 October 2006 at 1:41pm by ann_786
2days episode will rock!!

Author: ..Sanjana..   Replies: 0   Views: 427

..Sanjana.. 0 427 07 September 2006 at 2:09am by ..Sanjana..
Ekta ur scriptwriters rock.....

2 3

Author: am_786   Replies: 21   Views: 1210

am_786 21 1210 22 August 2006 at 5:16pm by Mera_Dil1bb
party party time I MISSED U NANNU DIDI

2

Author: spoiledbrat   Replies: 11   Views: 1369

spoiledbrat 11 1369 10 November 2005 at 4:28am by spoiledbrat
ALC Match TIME Wat time is INDIA rite noW

Author: mastii   Replies: 4   Views: 618

mastii 4 618 24 August 2005 at 10:44pm by Angadzgirl

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index