Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

   
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

PARTY TIME..!! LETS ROCK..!! (Page 153)

Xplicit_Desii IF-Stunnerz
Xplicit_Desii
Xplicit_Desii

Joined: 09 September 2005
Posts: 35265

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by Sandy_01

Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by Sandy_01

Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by Sandy_01

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

tusi na jaa dharti Cry

someone is trying to be Vijay or wanna beEmbarrassedLOL

lolz...i dunt get it!LOLOuchbut i am still lauffing!LOLLOLLOL

uff losa didn't i tell u???

uff too personal to tell u here. pm me losaLOL

goshhh pming takes soo much of my energy!!! ill ask u tomo! if sonia remembers too!LOLBig smileBig smile

who is dharu and daru?

uff losa slappppp kickkkkkkkAngryAngry

Daru is a big looser liek uEmbarrassedLOL

Oye daru is my jaanu u losa! I lub her choo much cutie pie!!

Muhahhhaz...

too bad she left me wit ya!!!LOL

uff then go with ur Daru jaanuAngry

Daru losa pls take her with uAngry

Xplicit_Desii IF-Stunnerz
Xplicit_Desii
Xplicit_Desii

Joined: 09 September 2005
Posts: 35265

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by Sandy_01

Originally posted by cutest_angel

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

tusi na jaa dharti Cry

omg, i love this dialouge!! Embarrassed LOL

well i have to go to bed...varna mein kal school mein so jaaoungi....aur agar mein so gaii then i wont be able to come online during my lunch! Embarrassed LOL

so i'll see u tomorrow! Embarrassed

Love u,

- Dharti!

I love this dialouge too for some speical resonsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

We dunt wanna know ur SPECIAL reasons for that matter..LOL

I am not even telling uAngry

Xplicit_Desii IF-Stunnerz
Xplicit_Desii
Xplicit_Desii

Joined: 09 September 2005
Posts: 35265

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
someone is really really slow Angry Angry
can_gal IF-Rockerz
can_gal
can_gal

Joined: 11 September 2005
Posts: 8149

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy_01

Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by Sandy_01

Originally posted by cutest_angel

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

tusi na jaa dharti Cry

omg, i love this dialouge!! Embarrassed LOL

well i have to go to bed...varna mein kal school mein so jaaoungi....aur agar mein so gaii then i wont be able to come online during my lunch! Embarrassed LOL

so i'll see u tomorrow! Embarrassed

Love u,

- Dharti!

I love this dialouge too for some speical resonsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

We dunt wanna know ur SPECIAL reasons for that matter..LOL

I am not even telling uAngry


Whatever!

Dunt talk to me!Ouch

can_gal IF-Rockerz
can_gal
can_gal

Joined: 11 September 2005
Posts: 8149

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sandy_01

someone is really really slow Angry Angry

Well there are otherrr posts! Not only one to respond too!AngryAngry

My god...ur dimaag is like old furniture!!!

LOLLOLLOL

can_gal IF-Rockerz
can_gal
can_gal

Joined: 11 September 2005
Posts: 8149

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Bye losa!

Hugg ewwwww
kiss ewwwwww

bye mama say hi to daddy from me!!
she doesnt like me!!!

bye losa
lub ya
chony Embarrassed Embarrassed
Xplicit_Desii IF-Stunnerz
Xplicit_Desii
Xplicit_Desii

Joined: 09 September 2005
Posts: 35265

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by Sandy_01

someone is really really slow Angry Angry

Well there are otherrr posts! Not only one to respond too!AngryAngry

My god...ur dimaag is like old furniture!!!

LOLLOLLOL

uffff jab main chat kerti hu to ek hi post per concentrate kerti huAngry

slapppppp kickkkkkkkkAngry

Xplicit_Desii IF-Stunnerz
Xplicit_Desii
Xplicit_Desii

Joined: 09 September 2005
Posts: 35265

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by can_gal


Bye losa!

Hugg ewwwww
kiss ewwwwww

bye mama say hi to daddy from me!!
she doesnt like me!!!

bye losa
lub ya
chony Embarrassed Embarrassed

bye beta

ok i will but i think she is busy with my sautAngryLOL

kisssssss HugggggggggEmbarrassed

take careHug

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ANGAD HAS 2 ROCK IN THE FINAL EPISODE

2 3

Author: cheri   Replies: 18   Views: 1566

cheri 18 1566 03 October 2006 at 1:41pm by ann_786
2days episode will rock!!

Author: ..Sanjana..   Replies: 2   Views: 411

..Sanjana.. 2 411 07 September 2006 at 2:59am by Sano88
Ekta ur scriptwriters rock.....

2 3

Author: am_786   Replies: 23   Views: 1110

am_786 23 1110 22 August 2006 at 5:16pm by Mera_Dil1bb
party party time I MISSED U NANNU DIDI

2

Author: spoiledbrat   Replies: 11   Views: 1177

spoiledbrat 11 1177 10 November 2005 at 4:28am by spoiledbrat
ALC Match TIME Wat time is INDIA rite noW

Author: mastii   Replies: 4   Views: 579

mastii 4 579 24 August 2005 at 10:44pm by Angadzgirl

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index