Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

   
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

PARTY TIME..!! LETS ROCK..!! (Page 144)

spoiledbrat IF-Sizzlerz
spoiledbrat
spoiledbrat

Joined: 18 July 2005
Posts: 10894

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vandu4ever

Originally posted by kripaloveangad

Oye Kuriye kithe gay.. challo chatting karein. how abhii jr and Sami

chatting

 

Apko kya hua ji.. Why u blushin. Chall Bandu chatting kareinBig smile

spoiledbrat IF-Sizzlerz
spoiledbrat
spoiledbrat

Joined: 18 July 2005
Posts: 10894

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess1_43

Originally posted by kripaloveangad

Originally posted by princess1_43

Originally posted by kripaloveangad

Oye Kuriye kithe gay.. challo chatting karein. how abhii jr and Sami


LOL Finnallyyyy u said it rite.. iam doing gr8 Embarrassed

Ilaaaaaa.. How r sill and dillEmbarrassed



gill u mean LOLLOLLOL

my gill and abhi r doing fine .Embarrassed

nahin sill and dill also Yara u dunn no..Angry

It means beta aur beti

Embarrassed..

Ailaaapne gill to Sabi ko de diya thaaaOuch

Filmi_Samy IF-Rockerz
Filmi_Samy
Filmi_Samy

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 6476

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kripaloveangad

Originally posted by princess1_43

 
Originally posted by kripaloveangad

Oye Kuriye kithe gay.. challo chatting karein. how abhii jr and Sami


asho h r u Smile

Me fine kiddo.. U know hwy im online bcoz i have chuti today and i thought lemme chil with my friends.TongueEmbarrassed


when did i become a kiddoo LOL

kash hoti... Wink
Filmi_Samy IF-Rockerz
Filmi_Samy
Filmi_Samy

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 6476

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kripaloveangad

Originally posted by princess1_43

Originally posted by kripaloveangad

Originally posted by princess1_43

Originally posted by kripaloveangad

Oye Kuriye kithe gay.. challo chatting karein. how abhii jr and Sami


LOL Finnallyyyy u said it rite.. iam doing gr8 Embarrassed

Ilaaaaaa.. How r sill and dillEmbarrassed



gill u mean LOLLOLLOL

my gill and abhi r doing fine .Embarrassed

nahin sill and dill also Yara u dunn no..Angry

It means beta aur beti

Embarrassed..

Ailaaapne gill to Sabi ko de diya thaaaOuch



kabhiiiii nhi... he is my only one Embarrassed
spoiledbrat IF-Sizzlerz
spoiledbrat
spoiledbrat

Joined: 18 July 2005
Posts: 10894

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by princess1_43

Originally posted by kripaloveangad

Originally posted by princess1_43

 
Originally posted by kripaloveangad

Oye Kuriye kithe gay.. challo chatting karein. how abhii jr and Sami


asho h r u Smile

Me fine kiddo.. U know hwy im online bcoz i have chuti today and i thought lemme chil with my friends.TongueEmbarrassed


when did i become a kiddoo LOL

kash hoti... Wink
beocoz we changed the roles..LOLLOL

Haan ji janab kaam ka rahe ho yaaaaa ChattinggWink

spoiledbrat IF-Sizzlerz
spoiledbrat
spoiledbrat

Joined: 18 July 2005
Posts: 10894

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess1_43



kabhiiiii nhi... he is my only one Embarrassed
Embarrassed tusi sare are having 2 3 or 4 patis me have 5 heheheEmbarrassed
Filmi_Samy IF-Rockerz
Filmi_Samy
Filmi_Samy

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 6476

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kripaloveangad

Originally posted by princess1_43

Originally posted by kripaloveangad

Originally posted by princess1_43

 
Originally posted by kripaloveangad

Oye Kuriye kithe gay.. challo chatting karein. how abhii jr and Sami


asho h r u Smile

Me fine kiddo.. U know hwy im online bcoz i have chuti today and i thought lemme chil with my friends.TongueEmbarrassed


when did i become a kiddoo LOL

kash hoti... Wink
beocoz we changed the roles..LOLLOL

Haan ji janab kaam ka rahe ho yaaaaa ChattinggWink



i need a break yaar ... LOLLOLLOL chatting filhaall .. LOLLOLLOL
Filmi_Samy IF-Rockerz
Filmi_Samy
Filmi_Samy

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 6476

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kripaloveangad

Originally posted by princess1_43



kabhiiiii nhi... he is my only one Embarrassed
Embarrassed tusi sare are having 2 3 or 4 patis me have 5 heheheEmbarrassed


LOLLOLLOL me achi bachi only 2 work for me Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ANGAD HAS 2 ROCK IN THE FINAL EPISODE

2 3

Author: cheri   Replies: 18   Views: 1550

cheri 18 1550 03 October 2006 at 1:41pm by ann_786
2days episode will rock!!

Author: ..Sanjana..   Replies: 2   Views: 406

..Sanjana.. 2 406 07 September 2006 at 2:59am by Sano88
Ekta ur scriptwriters rock.....

2 3

Author: am_786   Replies: 23   Views: 1087

am_786 23 1087 22 August 2006 at 5:16pm by Mera_Dil1bb
party party time I MISSED U NANNU DIDI

2

Author: spoiledbrat   Replies: 11   Views: 1144

spoiledbrat 11 1144 10 November 2005 at 4:28am by spoiledbrat
ALC Match TIME Wat time is INDIA rite noW

Author: mastii   Replies: 4   Views: 567

mastii 4 567 24 August 2005 at 10:44pm by Angadzgirl

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index